Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

-A fighting game where you're a clown and you make balloon animals and the balloon animals fight each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Its not already on https://www.clownpenis.fart.net :thunk:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Is that not what Balloon Fight is about? If you told me it was I'd believe you.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Always wanted to play a game that uses Google Maps to create a playable world. Like being able to run around my neighborhood. I know Flight Simulator gets close by flying overhead, but a GTA style game would be rad!

Mescal posted:

-A fighting game where you're a clown and you make balloon animals and the balloon animals fight each other.

Magic Pengal on the PS2 let you draw your own monsters and fight them Pokemon style. That's the closest I can think of. :shrug:

Lemon
May 22, 2003

if someone at Disney isn't on the phone to some nerds trying to get them to re-skin rdr2 with mandalorian assets they are missing out bigtime

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Some kind of game where you kill like just a shitton of people and animals, preferably using many different kinds of weapons and blunt instruments.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A point and click adventure game, but your character is a handyman and you carry around a box of power tools so you never have to pick up any inventory items and most puzzles can be solved instantly with either an angle grinder or with a metal wedge and a quarter sledge hammer.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Friday the 13th but as a VR title where go around as Jason trying to kill teenagers wandering around a big cabin without scaring the rest away.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

A game that explores the nuanced lives of various minorities where all the characters are written by white guys who don't have any friends who also aren't white guys. Doesn't have to be a David Cage production, but it'd help.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
A Body Harvest remake

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
A game where if you die in it, you die in real life.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Vakal posted:

Friday the 13th but as a VR title where go around as Jason trying to kill teenagers wandering around a big cabin without scaring the rest away.

They made basically that except not VR.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game

quote:

Friday the 13th: The Game is a semi-open world[4] third-person survival horror game set throughout the 1980's in a variety of locations in and around the fictional Camp Crystal Lake from the Friday the 13th franchise.

The game is an asymmetrical multiplayer video game, with up to eight people able to play in one game session. One player is randomly selected to control Jason Voorhees[6] whose objective is to kill as many counselors as possible before time runs out. Playing as Jason grants special time-restricted abilities including being able to sense nearby counselors and to teleport anywhere on the map.[7][8] The remaining players control the counselors, who can temporarily stun Jason using firecrackers and bear traps as well as the various projectile and melee-based weapons that are found throughout the map. 

I like this part, lol

quote:

Jason may also be killed with an "epic win condition" that requires both teamwork and planning, and is difficult to perform.[6] In order to kill Jason, a female character is needed to find Jason's shack, don the sweater of Pamela Voorhees, and claim she is Jason's mother in front of him if his mask has been knocked off, distracting him as Tommy attacks Jason.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Some sort of penis simulator

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Tip posted:

They made basically that except not VR.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game

I like this part, lol

Sadly it's pretty easy to kill Jason if the players are half-competent, and thanks to a rights issue with the film version the game devs had to abandon future DLC like a Jason X level. The whole game is dead.

Here's my list:

1. Get the modern Mortal Kombat guys to do a full-fledged 80s slasher fighting game. Rights issues would be a bitch, but it's worth it.

2. That Jurassic Park game where you spend the first half sim-building the park, then the second half survival-horror fighting through it.

3. That abandoned Silent Hill V concept from 2005 where they were going to try to make light the primary focus of the horror.

4. More rhythm games in the Gitaroo Man style. If you ever played it you're nodding.

5. A big salted dildo right up my rear end in a top hat because gently caress you old man /fotnite dances

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

I've had this idea where you play as a stoner in a GTA type game and you do dumb stoner missions, but also random poo poo happens to you. Weed gives you abilities, but you also have a paranoia meter where you never know if the danger is real, like that car probably isn't an undercover cop, but also you just got abducted by aliens. Why hasn't this game been made yet?

Hi LWB
Nov 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A mumble rap-hero game

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

You know that Bismarck quote where he talks about how his brain is like a parliament full of endlessly quarreling personalities? Super Bismarck Brain Simulator, the game

sh1fty
Jan 22, 2004

Star Wars Galaxies should still exist

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
A Three Stooges fighting game.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Culture series starship simulator.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dandywalken posted:

Some sort of penis simulator

Dick sliders but in VR

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Mescal posted:

You know that Bismarck quote where he talks about how his brain is like a parliament full of endlessly quarreling personalities? Super Bismarck Brain Simulator, the game

Yeah it's called Disco Elysium and it's awesome.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Super Capitol Insurrection 2021

e: \/ \/ \/ \/ exists: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/08/technology/steam-games-active-shooter.html

Xaintrailles fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jan 10, 2021

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

School Shooting Simulator: ACTIVE SHOOTER EDITION

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jan 10, 2021

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

cumtown: the game

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
A game where you solve all problems peacefully and amicably, why does it always have to be a bloodbath?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

A Three Stooges fighting game.

There's one in Space Quest 6

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

A card game that you can play by youself, it will change the world.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A VR game where you're a giant singing dog and have to sing karaoke into your mic

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Yo! Noid: Remastered+

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

a warhammer 40k game where you play as an ork mekboy and cobble together a badass killing machine out of random parts and your killing machine gets increasingly bigger faster dumber and deadlier the more you play

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
WHERES MY FUKIN HALF-LIFE GABEN U FAT gently caress

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
A Calvin and Hobbes platformer

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

a fully simulated earth with all 7.5 billion residents living their lives. each playthrough a random person is selected to be the player character and the objective is to kill another randomly selected person in the world. you're a toddler in peru and you have to kill the secretary of agriculture of nepal before either of you dies of old age. figure it out!

nut
Jul 30, 2019

maybe some kind of video game version of the real life game of football?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
one of those power-imbalanced multiplayer games where one guy plays the final villain in an anime and the other team is a bunch of plucky animes defending their planet or whatever. think like freiza in dbz but if everyone was trying to punch him at once

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
An updated version of those old n64 AKI wrestling games. Doesn't have to have an official license, I'd probably prefer if it didn't. They had the perfect controls for that type of game based on timing and when I've seen the 2k games it's a step backwards with button mashing. I don't even like/watch wrestling but those games were awesome, me and my friends would make all kinds of custom characters and have them fight each other.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
A game where you walk around the Big City and repaint all the boring grey buildings with new exciting colours.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

maybe a video game with a gun? maybe you can shoot it still not sure if i'm okay with that aspec tof it

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

clamdigger 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

nut posted:

maybe a video game with a gun? maybe you can shoot it still not sure if i'm okay with that aspec tof it

no I like this idea; you're an employee at a supermarket and you have to use your pricegun to scan the stuff in the uhh produce section, then you get sucked into another dimension where you have to use your powers of diplomacy to save the kingdom of magical otters