Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I couldn't even tell you the last time I got recommended a Joe Rogan video. It rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I'm watching her video and I think it's some kind of weird negging fetish thing for smarks or something. I did laugh when she criticized Brandi for chewing gum on TV while she was also chewing gum, I think this is some kind of post irony or something.

Oh god she's super transphobic so maybe nobody watch...i guess it's not irony or bait she's just legitimately a stupid dick.

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jan 9, 2021

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'm watching her video and I think it's some kind of weird negging fetish thing for smarks or something. I did laugh when she criticized Brandi for chewing gum on TV while she was also chewing gum, I think this is some kind of post irony or something.

Oh god she's super transphobic so maybe nobody watch...i guess it's not irony or bait she's just legitimately a stupid dick.

I lolled heartily at this post. Life comes at you fast.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

barbi hayden is a flat earther and thinks bill gates is using vaccines to inject trackers in everyone.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JOHN CENA posted:

barbi hayden is a flat earther and thinks bill gates is using vaccines to inject trackers in everyone.

Sounds like Jericho's next podcast guest

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

if bill gates wanted to track everyone he wouldn't have half-assed windows mobile each of the 5 times they tried to make it a thing

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The whole "they want to install trackers in us" idea is extreme boomer mentality. At least update your conspiracy theories so you're not scaremongering about something that's already in practically every phone in the country ya fossils.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Not to mention that they’ve given the answer to every security question going via comments on What’s Your Minions Name memes on Facebook

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Eat My Fuc posted:

probably also a good time to mention that you can remove videos from your watch history if you have Regrets and also don't want it coloring your recommendations for a while (assuming you didn't watch in incognito mode)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

the bullet bill was somehow even larger than I imagined, I salute your service

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, the "they want to install trackers" poo poo is incredibly funny now that we all willingly have the trackers in our pockets

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Cerebral Bore posted:

The whole "they want to install trackers in us" idea is extreme boomer mentality. At least update your conspiracy theories so you're not scaremongering about something that's already in practically every phone in the country ya fossils.

I remember hearing Alex Jones rant about big government implanting microchips in humans back in the late 90s.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Let's check in our old friend Flip Gordon

https://twitter.com/ContrarianAlex/status/1348146668143849472

....oh

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Sinclair: "Why isn't he the champion?!?!"

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

JOHN CENA posted:

No don't you get it she has worked in countries that are communist so she knows exactly what communism is.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Benne posted:

Let's check in our old friend Flip Gordon

https://twitter.com/ContrarianAlex/status/1348146668143849472

....oh

I knew he was a dipshit flat earther but wwwwwwoooooooow.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MJeff posted:

I knew he was a dipshit flat earther but wwwwwwoooooooow.

Lol that people ever bought his whole “no no ‘Flip Gordon’ is a flat earther but obviously Real Name That I Can’t Remember Because Who Gives A gently caress About Flip Gordon knows that’s silly” thing.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Everything in the world is now a conspiracy theory. NXT is losing the ratings intentionally to get out of their deal and move to Fox on Wednesdays that is proof and fact and I will hear none of it!

HHH is also a cyborg.

Thank you all and gosh bless.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Vince McMahon is JFK Jr. Tony Khan started AEW to harvest adrenachrome from smarks because they found out 5 star Meltzer scale matches produce more of the stuff than tortured white children. Dave Meltzer is Hillary Clinton’s Jaws, Oddjob, or other henchman. Alvarez was a wooden doll given life to avenge WCW’s death but he was compromised and brainwashed into making GBS threads on it and burying it’s legacy.

The Disciple is the key to this all, trust the plan slapnuts.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/ISMASTYLES11/status/1348387889889988608

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Tony Khan made COVID-19 so that we'd all have to get vaccines that mark us AEW viewers to Nielsen, I explain the full details in my 90 minute Facebook video

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Bad opinions are one thing but that post above Rarity's is just vile.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

No proof but his open admission

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

No proof but his open admission

To be fair to the weirdo he did say "with proof of course"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

proof is an irrelevant subject to the point and stupidity of that message

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I would, to be fair, not be shocked if AEW are interested, if only because they were certainly interested last year, and it's not like Scurll suddenly became a creeper in the last 12 months.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

I would, to be fair, not be shocked if AEW are interested, if only because they were certainly interested last year, and it's not like Scurll suddenly became a creeper in the last 12 months.

It came out in the last 12 months. Concrete allegations, not just whispers.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Vince MechMahon posted:

It came out in the last 12 months. Concrete allegations, not just whispers.

The Bucks were on the road with him regularly. They knew or they were being wilfully ignorant.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

The Bucks were on the road with him regularly. They knew or they were being wilfully ignorant.

This is a lovely assumption.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Pylons posted:

This is a lovely assumption.

Yea the Bucks have been wife guys for a long time, they weren't going to be there for the partying and socializing in the same way as the other guys. It's obvious they spend as much time with their families as possible and they're not the partying types.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Yea the Bucks have been wife guys for a long time, they weren't going to be there for the partying and socializing in the same way as the other guys. It's obvious they spend as much time with their families as possible and they're not the partying types.

They talked about this a bit when talking about Brodie Lee. They basically hit it off with him instantly because Brodie wasn't a party guy either.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

Abusers are usually really good at covering their tracks and gaslighting. I don't think it's a fair assumption that they knew, any more than it's fair to assume Candace knew about Joey.

All that aside, it's out in the open now so I very much would be surprised if AEW gave him a job.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Abusers are usually really good at covering their tracks and gaslighting. I don't think it's a fair assumption that they knew, any more than it's fair to assume Candace knew about Joey.

All that aside, it's out in the open now so I very much would be surprised if AEW gave him a job.
Exactly. And we also need to consider that other women probably WEREN'T confiding in Candace out of concern that she would be on Joey's side, similar to how many male wrestlers generally had no idea unless their girlfriends had confided in them. (Whether a firsthand experience or what other women had whispered.)

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Regardless of how much the Bucks knew (and I suspect there was a lot they didn't) Tony Khan would know how hiring Marty would look.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That BTE is drug free and Christian AF shtick isn't just shtick.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/syxxpakk/status/1349104119395528706?s=20

So ... are we buying it?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

goon project

goon project

goon project

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/LynchReborn/status/1349195069216198657?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

masterclass in heel work

"I poo poo MYSELF ON PURPOSE"