Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
the hillary shoe and the hillary opening a pickle jar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Larry king retiring from cnn and getting a job hosting a show on Russia today, then interviewing trump back during the primaries

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Tiler Kiwi posted:

the hillary shoe and the hillary opening a pickle jar

Hot sauce purse

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

There's no way that mother fucker's curling 80+ lol

that's a 40lb dumbbell

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

gently caress SNEEP posted:

that's a 40lb dumbbell

but enough about paul ryan

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

via who now??

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Syncopated posted:

via who now??

steven sheil, obviously

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

Fluoride Jones posted:

Hot sauce purse

The funny thing is her love for hot sauce is documented as far back as the clinton admin. so it's likely to be an actual authentic thing about her but she's so bad at pandering no one believes it

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

thetan_guy42 posted:

The funny thing is her love for hot sauce is documented as far back as the clinton admin. so it's likely to be an actual authentic thing about her but she's so bad at pandering no one believes it

i think social media has made it so that anything "likable" or humanizing about a politician has already been mined for content a thousand times over

like if lbj were president today we'd hear about the fresca machine he installed inside the white house like once a month

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
When Trump and Carson messed up their appearances at the RNC debate.

The real cherry on top was Jeb doing the collar pull.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

thetan_guy42 posted:

on that note, Pelosi trying and failing to use her ice cream fridge for this purpose

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Rmoney’s car elevator

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
still waiting for my million dollars Bloomberg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoCJ1CNfZao

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

DoubleDonut posted:

on that note, Pelosi trying and failing to use her ice cream fridge for this purpose

I crack pinged hard when that turned out to be an ad

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Syncopated posted:

via who now??

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

When Loomer handcuffed herself to twitter HQ, but only to one door so people could still come and go just as easily. The cops came but twitter said “nah, just leave her” and she was there for hours lol

Imagine planning and executing a protest you care deeply about and not managing to so much as inconvenience a single person

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/nickwestes/status/1348147957942554626

funny in the broader sense

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Such native-on-native violence, you really hate to see it.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Pow wow chow

Good lord how has that not been massively politically disqualifying

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Declan MacManus posted:

i think social media has made it so that anything "likable" or humanizing about a politician has already been mined for content a thousand times over

like if lbj were president today we'd hear about the fresca machine he installed inside the white house like once a month

Uhhh if LBJ were president today we'd be hearing about his massive loving donger dude

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Which reminds me of Trump's toadstool

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Declan MacManus posted:

It might have ruined his aquacar prank but I think LBJ's dong and phone calls to pants companies about his dong ruining the fit would keep us going long enough.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Thump! posted:

Uhhh if LBJ were president today we'd be hearing about his massive loving donger dude

How many dick pic scandals would he have had?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/faineg/status/1346815005359013888

Correct.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The Canadian crack mayor

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Lib and let die posted:

The Canadian crack mayor

He died from fat cancer in his rear end.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Smashmouth helping increase the size of the covid bomb known as sturgis 2020

Also doofuses sharing case counts three days after the event and going SEE? COVID IS FAKE

Then a month later it became WHOA gently caress as you saw covid basically explode in the dakotas and then all the perimeter states

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Just remembered moot worked for Google for like 2 years on some vague job to make g+ a cool and succesful social media thing lol.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

update: apparently he still works there lmao.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mrmcd posted:

Just remembered moot worked for Google for like 2 years on some vague job to make g+ a cool and succesful social media thing lol.

What the gently caress was Google+? I know it existed but I never figured out what it was supposed to do or what I was supposed to do with it.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Because of Google+, I have to type an extra character on like a third of my search queries, and for that reason I hate it.

R.I.P. plus operator

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What the gently caress was Google+? I know it existed but I never figured out what it was supposed to do or what I was supposed to do with it.

It was Google trying to make Facebook.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtzKMdioCT0

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

muscles like this! posted:

It was Google trying to make Facebook.

Are you making GBS threads me? Why didn't they make it... somewhat like Facebook, then?

Kate & Allie was a huge hit back in the day, glad to see she's all right. (Almost as big as the Cosby Show.)

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

In the early days of social media there was no concept of muting or blocking or controlling who can see what, you just always publicly blasted all updates to everyone you were friends with. Google+ was going to change the game by allowing you to set up different access groups with different permissions to see things and also block people. This was considered extremely important by rich tech bros at the time, they were the only ones who understood the implications of sharing all your life online so they were the people demanding this and were the only people who signed up for Google+. Nobody else really cared they just signed up for Farmville.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

This is one of those sorts of things that in Call of Cthulhu, you'd lose sanity points for scrutinizing it too closely

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Klob vore comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/TheKendallBaker/status/1304007930975457280