Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife is from Johnstown PA which is an epicenter of this poo poo, her stepmother went on disability for lower back issues and got on oxycontin and started doing booze and pills. She went driving drunk and high and hit a car with a young family in it and she's lucky she didn't kill anyone.

Also she loves Trump and calls me a babykiller because I'm okay with abortion rights.

I initially read this as your wife was on disability etc etc and had a real :stare: moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

if the government wants to find you they will find you

It's always funny when people actually believe it's easy to disappear "off the grid," especially when they leave giant, red hot digital trails everywhere they go.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

doesnt this woman have links to the fbi and/or the cia. why would we trust her opinion on anything

what opinion in the above post are you mistrustful of

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

snopes are compromised and their source is the nazi's wife

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

snopes are compromised and their source is the nazi's wife

Not really sure what Snopes gets out of it.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
l o l
https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/status/1348408466201722882

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Love Rat posted:

Not really sure what Snopes gets out of it.

clicks, like all websites

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

clicks, like all websites

True true.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Gods_Butthole posted:

I initially read this as your wife was on disability etc etc and had a real :stare: moment.

My wife's dad is a nice man but he's incredibly passive. Her mother died when she was 15 and he got remarried to the most horrible textbook chud imaginable and no matter what she does to destroy the family, he tolerates it.

if I never speak to my wife's stepmom again I'd be fine with that. I've been with my wife since 2010 and in that time I've seen stepmom go from a mostly normal decent human being to a ranting raving booze / pill addict who screeches about weird racist theories all day.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Good Citizen posted:

I was so trashed last night that I apparently bought a 7 string guitar lmao

it already shipped and arrives on Wednesday

hahahaah duhd wat

everyone laugh at this moran! LOL

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Schlonged Again posted:

COURSING THROUGH MY SKIN
THIS VOLTAGE I CAN FEEL
TAZING MY OWN BALLS
REMOVING TIP O'NEILL

i hate most of the song parodies on here but this is a good one lmao

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

2DCAT posted:

Free trumo

TINSTAAFT

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Dustcat posted:

what opinion in the above post are you mistrustful of
nothin wrong with that post but she should be ignored entirely on all issues considering she worked for/did things for the NSA (not fbi/cia, whoops)

if youre on the left you shouldn't be citing people who work with intelligence apparatuses like that, i feel like thats a pretty good metric

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Agrajag posted:

hahahaah duhd wat

everyone laugh at this moran! LOL

Why? He's gonna have a cool guitar really soon

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

https://twitter.com/kristin__wilson/status/1348297840779546627

The one cop who appears to have been doing his job from earlier in the thread is, yes, Officer Good Man. *ping*

Lol it never occurred to these swamp dwelling chuds to look up what are probably publicly available floorplans to the building they stormed

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

weekly font posted:

some mace is a magnitude less than 360noscope with rubber bullets and drive by kidnappings

I mean you're absolutely right that cops aren't drive-by kidnapping the chuds like they deserve, but how do you think they actually cleared the building? There's videos of chuds with holes in their cheeks where the rubber bullets went right through (lol)

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Salt Fish posted:

If Joe Biden were any kind of respectable person he would setup a running gag where every speech he gave included mentioning how many people were at the inauguration and the number would go up 50,000 every time. Unfortunately he sucks.

no ones going to Biden's inaugaration. how many people do you think are willing to get into an airplane during a pandemic and squeeze themselves in with a bunch of other lanyards to watch septugenrian Joe Biden stumble his way thru the oath of office?

The smart thing to do would be to cancel the thing and hold it at a private closed ceremony

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Filthy Hans posted:

intersex & asexual

Thanks, trying to keep enough awareness to be respectful out there in the wild. Need to look up intersex, no idea what that represents.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

fosborb posted:

https://twitter.com/michaeltdresser/status/1348298169780752385?s=19

https://twitter.com/michaeltdresser/status/1348403485650407427?s=19

the most ridiculous part of this thread is thinking Biden is going to hold CBP and ICE accountable for anything

It's less of what Bidens interested in doing and more that they know what they're doing is wrong and are terrified of the punishments they think they deserve

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

You sure about that? Because the TSA isn't in charge of enforcing individual airline rules, they're just there to make sure you aren't taking a bomb on the plane.

I've never seen anyone sorted out of a line by the TSA. Ever.

TSA will make sure your boarding pass is valid, full stop. If you are on an airline no-fly list, your boarding pass (for a flight on that airline) will not be valid, even though you may not have violated any laws.

It's totally unsurprising that you've never seen this. The population of people that at one point were able to have a valid boarding pass, but soon after have it invalidated, and then try to enter an airport/TSA checkpoint, is vanishingly tiny.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Pretty much all the flying I've done for the past decade is Pittsburgh to Sarasota or Tampa, neither are terrorist targets for obvious reasons.

At my previous job I traveled a lot and whenever it was up in the air when I’d be coming back they’d get me a one way ticket, pulled for extra screening every single time.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

https://twitter.com/kristin__wilson/status/1348297840779546627

The one cop who appears to have been doing his job from earlier in the thread is, yes, Officer Good Man. *ping*

God's loving with us, I need to commune with the spirits to understand what's happening.

Lame loving month for me to take a t break

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Flooger posted:

you just miss trump. this is a trump thing, you want him to trump

I just think it would make trump really mad.

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

perfection

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

TraderStav posted:

Thanks, trying to keep enough awareness to be respectful out there in the wild. Need to look up intersex, no idea what that represents.

it means being born with presenting some combination of female and male sexual characteristics

like General Casimir Pulaski

edit: realized I was being a bit presumptuous about the definition

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Zeno-25 posted:

Lol it never occurred to these swamp dwelling chuds to look up what are probably publicly available floorplans to the building they stormed

There's posts from before the 6th on The Donald where chuds were sharing maps of the tunnels beneath the building, which probably explains how the secure bunker was also breached

but of course there was no organization between a bunch of insane Q cultists so the majority seems to have had no clue what to do other than mull about and try to steal poo poo

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

Gods_Butthole posted:

God's loving with us, I need to commune with the spirits to understand what's happening.

Lame loving month for me to take a t break

Program's running pretty buggy these days.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Zeno-25 posted:

no, no, some did. There was a huge fixation on the tunnels leading out of the chambers, specifically occupying them. It was all over TDW and Parler.

There's even a shelter-in-place bunker for the reps, but it couldn't really be utilized because the chuds had got there first.

Some people knew the floorplan and had an actual plan to take hostages/kill reps, but others were just in the heat of the moment, chasing a black man through the Capitol.

y'know, as patriots do

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

if people can believe Obama is from Kenya, I can believe a man died tasting his balls

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

The Nastier Nate posted:

no ones going to Biden's inaugaration. how many people do you think are willing to get into an airplane during a pandemic and squeeze themselves in with a bunch of other lanyards to watch septugenrian Joe Biden stumble his way thru the oath of office?

The smart thing to do would be to cancel the thing and hold it at a private closed ceremony

It's funnier the lower the starting number is.

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

low turnout! no one actually voted for biden! see, no one came to his inauguration! sad!

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

kiimo posted:

[timg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErY6yY1XAAIm3u5?format=jpg&name=

tfw you’re not mad and in fact you’re having a normal one.

e: I hosed up

Funk In Shoe has issued a correction as of 00:54 on Jan 11, 2021

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

since some of you were talking about the cop leading the chuds away from the senate chamber, I marked off with a green dotted line on the floor plan where they were as they came up the steps and then followed him to the lobby where the other cops were, and circled in yellow the place where he got them to turn left away from the senate chamber side entrace instead of turning right

https://i.imgur.com/PgZkhGo.mp4

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

nothin wrong with that post but she should be ignored entirely on all issues considering she worked for/did things for the NSA (not fbi/cia, whoops)

if youre on the left you shouldn't be citing people who work with intelligence apparatuses like that, i feel like thats a pretty good metric

fair enough i guess

but on the other hand, some of the the intelligence apparatuses seem to be working against the president who wants to unleash 1000 years of fascist krakens upon the land, and i'm fine with boosting their internet presence for the moment

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Rating: Partly True - He Also Tased His Pecker To Death, He Really Cooked The Whole Enchilada With That One

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

if people can believe Obama is from Kenya, I can believe a man died tasting his balls

NOBODYIS TAKING TAZED BALLS CANON AWAY FROM ME

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
lol

https://twitter.com/ad_inifinitum/status/1348407205146599424?s=21

speng31b
May 8, 2010

fosborb posted:

https://twitter.com/michaeltdresser/status/1348298169780752385?s=19

https://twitter.com/michaeltdresser/status/1348403485650407427?s=19

the most ridiculous part of this thread is thinking Biden is going to hold CBP and ICE accountable for anything

thinking the name of the town is a coded message is some galaxy brain poo poo. trump doesn't celebrate losers who got killed by mexicans

no doubt supporters will interpret it that way, but lol if anyone thinks trump had any input beyond "TAKE ME TO MY WALL, I WANT TO DO A RALLY!"

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Dustcat posted:

fair enough i guess

but on the other hand, some of the the intelligence apparatuses seem to be working against the president who wants to unleash 1000 years of fascist krakens upon the land, and i'm fine with boosting their internet presence for the moment

you shouldn't be. there is nothing to be gained and sooooo much to be made worse by it frankly!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Fake News. His wife (who wasn't there) said "no he didn't tase his balls" and we're supposed to just take her word for it? I've got a bridge to sell you if you believe that.