Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I don't believe in tazeballs.

You don't need to believe in a fact. It is more of an aknowledgement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The most dangerous case of the noid ever captured on film

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

look at this dumb loving nerd

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
found the real victims :(
https://twitter.com/JonathanLanday/status/1348420648444571649

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hairy Marionette posted:

You’re older than when you posted this though

no im not gently caress you

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

The q military tribunals are finally happening :arzy:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

daw poors babies do they need their bottle?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

it's literally the nation's highest civilian honor lol

it's like asking "pffft who wants to be knighted"

Being knighted usually comes with a fiefdom though

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Lawman 0 posted:

tryin to zoom his game collection to see if i should judge him even more harshly

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

cumshitter posted:

yes. it's me, your friend, schnorkles. i eat dog turds. im schnorkles

stop stealing my identity

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Oil that griddle u heathen

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

cumshitter posted:

roman bath houses seem reall cool in retrospect but they dont tell you that everyone was so filthy there was a thin layer of silt on the bottom so if you did anything other than just rest there the water would move and make it look like you poo poo the pool

I've never been to a bathhouse, are they just 24/7 hookup joints that are easy to clean

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Office Pig posted:

it was ali lmao

imagine two sitting congressmen coordinating a terrorist attack on the capitol building with a man named Ali Abdul Razaq Akbar in which two police officers are murdered and IEDs have to be detonated by a bomb squad and then nothing happens to them

lmao

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Lawman 0 posted:

what's his PSN ID?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Gods_Butthole posted:

gently caress, suddenly my incredibly common name is going to be more of a liability than asset.

bout time white america starts to experience some of what muslims in america experience

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

what an own this would be on a coworker you hated

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Pompei tour guide: And if you look here you can see some Latin grafitti. Here it says, "I, cVmshitter, have left the ladies and only lust for men. So long, ladies of Pompei!"

me: i meant it!

my husband: shush! stop interrupting him!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Schnorkles posted:

another day of enjoying the fact that I'm not noted poll lover schnorkles

gently caress off

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/chuckgrassley/status/1348420994109743104?s=21

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Morbus posted:

imagine two sitting congressmen coordinating a terrorist attack on the capitol building with a man named Ali Abdul Razaq Akbar in which two police officers are murdered and IEDs have to be detonated by a bomb squad and then nothing happens to them

lmao

lol

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I’m so loving tired of hearing about impeachment. It’s such an incredibly failed tool of justice. It’s like listening to them debate for months and months about the best way to use a piece of celery to tighten a bolt because they don’t have a wrench. it’s pathetic.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

well okay sir

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The Lmaor Man

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

:ironicat:

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Samurai Sanders posted:

I’m so loving tired of hearing about impeachment. It’s such an incredibly failed tool of justice. It’s like listening to them debate for months and months about the best way to use a piece of celery to tighten a bolt because they don’t have a wrench. it’s pathetic.

I prefer my justice be summary execution by application of a taser to the balls.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

can't wait to see what crazy poo poo trump says on Tuesday

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Lawman 0 posted:

lol trying to shoot that gun with that grip

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

...! posted:

gently caress off

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Get some real vegetables. That frozen vegetable medley poo poo is despair in a bag. Roast some goddamned broccoli in the oven, it's not hard.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Bearjew posted:

can't wait to see what crazy poo poo trump says on Tuesday

Double speak innuendo calling on patriots (terrorists) to civil war 2

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Lawman 0 posted:

is that gun even legal

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I didn't even think human balls could store a lethal electrical charge. Eels have like special cells for that

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

...! posted:

gently caress off. I’m schnorkles

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Gods_Butthole posted:

Get some real vegetables. That frozen vegetable medley poo poo is despair in a bag. Roast some goddamned broccoli in the oven, it's not hard.

I bet those mash potatoes are instant too.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Gods_Butthole posted:

gonna have to concur here it takes 5 minutes to prep fresh vegs for the roast and the result is divine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?