Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Kalli posted:

That was the worst part of the all protein-shake diet I was on too.

Just a lot of uh-oh <run to the bathroom> every 15 minutes.

My wife would have traded you, she spent like a month hating life from it with the opposite.

I'm lactose intolerant and eat cheese daily, so I never worry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

iwentdoodie posted:

My wife would have traded you, she spent like a month hating life from it with the opposite.

I'm lactose intolerant and eat cheese daily, so I never worry.

:hfive: fellow lactose intolerant but constantly eating cheese and pooping a lot goon

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

D-LINK posted:

We have family history of colon cancer, so I had my 1st colonoscopy last year at 35. The worst part is without question the laxative prep where you poop every 10min for 12 hours

Calling that pooping is incredibly generous. It is a day of chugging liquids while they actively shoot out of you. Like trying to change the oil on a car without putting the drain plug in.

Also you pretty much have to be sitting on the toilet when you drink that laxative, or else you're not going to make it.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

D-LINK posted:

We have family history of colon cancer, so I had my 1st colonoscopy last year at 35. The worst part is without question the laxative prep where you poop every 10min for 12 hours

I was having digestive problems at 22, and got a colonoscopy then as a preventative measure. I was dumb and decided to schedule it around my birthday. The saddest birthday meal of my life was going into my school's cafeteria and using a microwave to heat up chicken broth as I was on the liquid diet part.

But yeah I learned very quickly to not trust the fart coming on with the laxatives.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

As someone who drinks coffee and smokes i can say that having to poop early in the AM with little to no warning has never been an issue for me.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Gonna repost this video for the loose poots discussion

https://twitter.com/JaneOst_/status/1347999728814981122

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Paint Crop Pro posted:

As someone who drinks coffee and smokes i can say that having to poop early in the AM with little to no warning has never been an issue for me.

Morning coffee and cigarette is probably the thing I miss the most about smoking.

Also when'd you change your name?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Lemme tell you folks again about the joys of a very high fiber diet

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Thaddius the Large posted:

Lemme tell you folks again about the joys of a very high fiber diet

I take Metamucil every other day now and man it is fantastic.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Its Rinaldo posted:

:hfive: fellow lactose intolerant but constantly eating cheese and pooping a lot goon

This reminded me of the time I was drinking with a married couple, she’s lactose intolerant and he’s gluten intolerant. It was the last stop of the night, and I order deep fried cheese curds for the three of us forgetting that well, I’d probably be the only one eating them, which they soon pointed out.
I come back from the bathroom and she said “We talked it over, and we decided we’re going to have some curds.”

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Coco13 posted:

This reminded me of the time I was drinking with a married couple, she’s lactose intolerant and he’s gluten intolerant. It was the last stop of the night, and I order deep fried cheese curds for the three of us forgetting that well, I’d probably be the only one eating them, which they soon pointed out.
I come back from the bathroom and she said “We talked it over, and we decided we’re going to have some curds.”

Was it code for inviting you into a threesome

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Workout bros: I pulled a lat muscle (not sure how, its just really tight, not too painful, just annoying), should I hold off on weight exercises until it heals or go with it and avoid / reduce exercises that bother it?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Trump Bedminster golf course stripped of PGA Championship hosting in 2022

Trump National stripped of 2022 US PGA Championship https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/55615022

Lawl

Coco13 posted:

Samadhi posted:

Was it code for inviting you into a threesome

Yeah is eating the cheese curd some Midwest swinger code?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/parlertakes/status/1348694485123780608?s=19

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

pffffffft

good luck with that one, fellas

like AWS doesn't have a poo poo load of TOS to cover them lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I like the idea that Amazon didn't think this through and that a lawsuit has a chance in hell of winning

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

You can pick any of like 10,000 active terroristic murder threats as reason to remove them, good luck buddy.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
Well I now have good notes on what to do when some Dr tells me its time to investigate my colon.

That or never set the appointment :colbert:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Spoeank posted:

I like the idea that Amazon didn't think this through and that a lawsuit has a chance in hell of winning

Kalli posted:

You can pick any of like 10,000 active terroristic murder threats as reason to remove them, good luck buddy.

I bet this is mostly just to grift money via crowd-funding.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Even if they were 100% in their lawsuit, like, come on, it’s loving Amazon you* chuckleheads

Not TFF, I’m screaming into the void here

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Morning coffee and cigarette is probably the thing I miss the most about smoking.

Also when'd you change your name?

It was a week or two ago in the GBS MS Paint a new Username thread.

I did a crude crop of the Rob Lowe wearing the Generic NFL Hat and someone came up with Paint Crop Pro which was :discourse:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Thaddius the Large posted:

Even if they were 100% in their lawsuit, like, come on, it’s loving Amazon you* chuckleheads

Not TFF, I’m screaming into the void here

You saw how much money Kyle Rittenhouse's legal fund got in donations. I'm sure they had some lawyers on retainer, think of the billables.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Trump Bedminster golf course stripped of PGA Championship hosting in 2022

Trump National stripped of 2022 US PGA Championship https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/55615022

Lawl

I want nothing more than all of Trump's businesses to go belly up because he was such a shithead president that no one wants to be associated with him anymore. I think a lot of his businesses already took a hit once his campaign started up, and they've been propped up through not quite illegal bribing.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

seiferguy posted:

Workout bros: I pulled a lat muscle (not sure how, its just really tight, not too painful, just annoying), should I hold off on weight exercises until it heals or go with it and avoid / reduce exercises that bother it?

Lats a huge muscle group.

You need to avoid almost all pulling exercises. That means pullups, rows, and deadlifts, or it’ll never get better.

No cables either.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

FizFashizzle posted:

Lats a huge muscle group.

You need to avoid almost all pulling exercises. That means pullups, rows, and deadlifts, or it’ll never get better.

No cables either.

Kind of what I thought... I'll probably just switch to some body weight exercises / cardio till it heals then :(

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

ZuluDashOne posted:

Well I now have good notes on what to do when some Dr tells me its time to investigate my colon.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
When you have gasto issues AND hereditary digestive issues (typically that lead to cancer) they strongly suggest you get them bi annually after 30. gently caress do I ever hate my genetics some days

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Amy Pole Her posted:

When you have gasto issues AND hereditary digestive issues (typically that lead to cancer) they strongly suggest you get them bi annually after 30. gently caress do I ever hate my genetics some days

Score one for not knowing half my genetics!

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Skwirl posted:

You saw how much money Kyle Rittenhouse's legal fund got in donations. I'm sure they had some lawyers on retainer, think of the billables.

Oh for sure, gotta love me a scummy lawyer, it’s anyone who’s delusional enough to think they can give enough money take on Amazon, I’d storm the capital again before attempting that kind of lawsuit, you’ve got a better chance of tearing down the whole system than using it to outmaneuver Bezos’ legal team

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

My parents got a new puppy yesterday after someone they knew couldn’t take care of it themselves

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:

bobjr posted:

My parents got a new puppy yesterday after someone they knew couldn’t take care of it themselves

That's a good lookin pupper right there :3:

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

bobjr posted:

Dang that’s a good dog

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
A confirmed Good Dog

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

ZuluDashOne posted:

Seriously, when you do the laxative prep (which is something like a gallon of GoLytely within three hours), you will have liquid flying out of your rear end for about twelve hours straight. Set up a TV in the bathroom or put a commode in your living room or something, because when the next wave hits, you will not have time to make it to the bathroom. The waves will be fierce, they will be frequent, and when you think you have poo poo so much that you have nothing left to poo poo, another typhoon will be right around the corner.

Also, when you have a colonoscopy scheduled, make sure to pick up some probiotics or some yogurt with active cultures from the pharmacy. In addition to rendering you horribly dehydrated, the laxative prep has the bonus effect of also wiping out all of the good bacteria in your gut, which means you're in for a rough few days of digestive issues.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
A little late to the party but congratulations Fiz!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dr. Fiz has got what you need to get up when you're feeling down

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/funder/status/1348710813842997248?s=19

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

How do y’all organize your *work* emails?

Project?
Sender?
Work Groups?

Edited: clarified this is strictly for professional work emails!

Ornery and Hornery fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Jan 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

How do y’all organize your emails?

Project?
Sender?
Work Groups?

Requests by sender, information/communications by subject. Categories for each.