Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

MorrisBae posted:

Obama/Clintons and any other liberal figure of significance all in one place while an angry cult descends on Washington seems like a bad idea

I choose to trust the professionalism of the myriad DC police forces, these guys DO NOT gently caress around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

meanwhile, in Wisconsin

https://twitter.com/victorjacobo_/status/1348700194716737543

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

HycoCam posted:

What are the odds that even if the Senate does vote to remove Trump, that Trump still manages to blanket pardon all the insurrectionists in the minutes before he is removed?

approaching 100%

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

How'd you get a picture of my dick?

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

lmao

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

euphronius posted:

also brugifill the pentagon is already ignoring Truml and working with pelosi McConnell and pence

there was a substantial thing

also trunks own intelligence agencies seem to have coordinated with social media to deplatofrm him

right we're operating under an illegal counter-coup which everyone is just pretending didn't happen because we're pretty close to his term ending anyway. I'm saying there should probably be an explicitly legal way to strip the President of his powers within, like, a day? Because it's not 100% clear from the 25th that you can actually use it in this situation, right?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
libertarians sowing: Haha gently caress yeah!!! Yes!!

libertarians reaping: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Dustcat posted:

what better way to build up anti patriot act sentiment than to start loving using it on white people

yeah

it's almost like using the patriot act against white people and capital would be a massively good thing for society

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ProperCoochie posted:

please don't share tweets from this nazi sympathizer that was lamenting she wasn't in any of the capitol photos and who made tweets about how hot the nazis in the capitol building were

i thought that was ther bernie ok boomer girl

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/JacobCLloyd/status/1347007447421116417?s=19

:q:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

ProperCoochie posted:

please don't share tweets from this nazi sympathizer that was lamenting she wasn't in any of the capitol photos and who made tweets about how hot the nazis in the capitol building were

sorry i didn't research the author of the random twitter post before i reposted it, i'll be sure to spend lots of effort on this in the future

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

did we just give up on vaccines or

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol Dan Bongringo is never gonna be taken off Facebook but they got rid of Ron Paul lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

def not a country with a terrorism problem

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/1348708579549863938?s=20

lol

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Republica - Ready to Go

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If this procedural Calvinball bullshit actually works and the Senate is convened this week for a trial, there will be enough votes to convict. McConnell will be one of them.

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

Ghost of RBG posted:

I choose to trust the professionalism of the myriad DC police forces, these guys DO NOT gently caress around

lmao

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I wonder if VA and MD and other states still have authority to operate their NG's in DC at least through the inauguration?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

Who is the person or group that decides how funds are distributed to needy goons?

i don't understand the question

i mean, it's me, but it's not like I'm gunna post the emails that i get and get a consensus on whether to send money or not, because it's honestly people at their worst and and loving humbled for even having to ask, requests aren't denied, ever, unless they are outlandish and outside of what the fund is for

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i have no objection whatsoever to twitter banning people for instigating insurrection, because twitter is just a god drat website

the apple/google bans of Parler from their app stores feel much more fraught & substantial, and i sure hope they did their due dilligence re: cataloging infractions, & that they are prepared to show heaps of evidence of gross negligence on the part of Parler in taking down illegal content

the Idaho ISP banning websites because of the libs is complete insanity

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Throw some insulation in there at least cmon now

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

euphronius posted:

we seem to be making them faster than originally projected

nobody bothered figuring out distribution besides West Virginia, though

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Plinkey posted:

i don't understand the question

i mean, it's me, but it's not like I'm gunna post the emails that i get and get a consensus on whether to send money or not, because it's honestly people at their worst and and loving humbled for even having to ask, requests aren't denied, ever, unless they are outlandish and outside of what the fund is for

buy me a PS5 and i'll suck You're dick

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Dustcat posted:

what better way to build up anti patriot act sentiment than to start loving using it on white people

n-no! how d-dare u! the freedom of speech! they will start persecuting leftists for the first time in history if we let this happen!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

brugroffil posted:

right we're operating under an illegal counter-coup which everyone is just pretending didn't happen because we're pretty close to his term ending anyway. I'm saying there should probably be an explicitly legal way to strip the President of his powers within, like, a day? Because it's not 100% clear from the 25th that you can actually use it in this situation, right?

there is if people are actually adhering to their oath of office

the problem is that's not happening because chuds are backing him and not following through with 25'thing his rear end

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

euphronius posted:

It got like three news cycles cure us all magically or get off the pot

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Ghost of RBG posted:

is this the same professionalism that literally opened gates and gave directions to Schumer’s office for a mob of angry chuds or...

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Are we just ignoring mitch's claim that the senate couldn't do anything until the 19th at the earliest now? Or has that calvinball rule been replaced

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cuomo is in the midst of scandal because he keeps taking vaccines away from front line medical people to give to bankers and sports celebrities

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

shut up ron paul and go play with your gold options or whatever the gently caress

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Oh no, not historians

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the last couple weeks of Trump presidency reminds me of the urgency of the first year under Trump. years 2-3.8 seemed like people just gave up on it, was pretty funny

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

No Mods No Masters posted:

Are we just ignoring mitch's claim that the senate couldn't do anything until the 19th at the earliest now? Or has that calvinball rule been replaced

no one knows lol

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

hey what's up andrew kramer here with another video copilot dot net after effects tutorial

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

me, an extremely confident man: hell yeah if the chuds try something in the 20th they’re gonna get owned by the mall cops Larry and Clint from the mall two blocks over, those guys do NOT gently caress around :cool:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

no

my gf went in to get her first shot yesterday since she's a researcher at a hospital

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

glad to see the Wisonsin state house is bumping up security to that of my high school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Inspector Hound posted:

Oh no people might not help us invade the whole world anymore