Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

rats from a sinking ship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/carter_glascock/status/1348727651586871298?s=20

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Admiral Ray posted:

This is true. The 25th can be invoked by Pence, then denied by Trump, then re-invoked by Pence, and then Congress has up to 21 days to approve it. It takes a supermajority in both chambers, so it's even more onerous to invoke than impeachment.

Pence should still do it because Trump tried to kill him.

VP would be in charge the entire time, pence responds to trumps denial VP is pres until congress settles it

so it would be running out the clock in a good way

republicans are feckless cowards more loyal to party than country, hth

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1348678610228555779

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Zokari posted:

do pardons have to refer to specific crimes or can he just be like "all my nonexistent crimes are gone now"

Fun fact, no one is sure so.we may have to learn

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this isnt what we meant by the official seal,!!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Tesseraction posted:

lol please let him bring everyone to jail out of selfishness https://twitter.com/dustinhines/status/1348778511264321540?s=19

can he retract pardons? i don't know if he would do it, but it would be so loving funny.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Procedure meant to be a fast way to remove an incapacitated president in hours too slow to bother with, says complicit traitor.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Zisky posted:

Does this mean that we technically do not have civilian control of the military right now?

What's the worst that could happen!

Oh yeah suddenly remembering those stories where he was about to declare Cubans and Iranians terrorists hmm

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

this woman cowered with her lovely little glock when the capitol was being raided

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Admiral Ray posted:

can he retract pardons? i don't know if he would do it, but it would be so loving funny.

I would imagine that is a no but who knows, rules are just fun little things we write down and tell each other to follow

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1348784531650785281?s=20

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Elephanthead posted:

Who gives a gently caress about dead cops and traitors, where the hell is my $2,000 you fat orange gently caress!!!!

the other old rapist binch is gonna give it to us in a couple of weeks

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Zokari posted:

do pardons have to refer to specific crimes or can he just be like "all my nonexistent crimes are gone now"

in a 6-3 ruling go gently caress yourself

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/LydsONeal/status/1348745883828047872

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Also a thing at every college. And every communal living situation generally.

when lurker was at the nerd college Freshman dorms the facilities were really nice.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what's up

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Thump! posted:

the other old rapist binch is gonna give it to us in a couple of weeks

lol if you believe this

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I would imagine that is a no but who knows, rules are just fun little things we write down and tell each other to follow

uh im pretty sure rules are immutable supernatural edicts handed down by our lord and savior: trump

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Elephanthead posted:

Who gives a gently caress about dead cops and traitors, where the hell is my $2,000 you fat orange gently caress!!!!

Honestly all that stuff was waaaay over there and my bills are right here soooooo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Buddykins posted:

this woman cowered with her lovely little glock when the capitol was being raided

she totally did not have a gun if she was even there

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Pff, call me when they start retweeting my fave leftist posters, this poo poo don't matter

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

lmao holy poo poo

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
People keep calling my drinking a problem. Ingrates. Uneducated philistines. Chemistry defines all of my beverages as solutions. Read a book.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

lmao, makes my av even funnier

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

oxsnard posted:

the staffer who changed that website is going to be executed for treason and trump will pardon all the rioters from last week

What website? what I miss?

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

Zokari posted:

ford's nixon pardon was a blanket “full, free and absolute” pardon for any crimes he committed while in office

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

piss

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you all do know that i dont actually eat most of the poo poo i make right?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the founding fathers wrote pardons into the constitution because they were all perverted deviant criminals and they wanted to get away with everything

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

twoday posted:

lmao, makes my av even funnier

the book isnt done, till its done right? cuz...i dunno.....next week or two gonna be some content i feel!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Releasing a guy facing 10 years in jail who can cause more trouble in 9 days seems like a really good idea.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/KimStrassel/status/1348752749136023553

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Plinkey posted:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

twoday posted:

I have looked up the ancestry of Betsy DeVos and her husband for several generations, and they are all 100% descended from Dutch immigrants even though they arrived in America in like the 1800's. Just looking at your genetic ancestry doesn't necessarily tell you everything about your family history, and lots of ethnic groups ended up in the USSR in the 19th and 20th centuries (especially exclave German communities) so that test doesn't necessarily mean that story is bullshit

Michigan chuds are like 90% Dutch. They started coming over in the 1800s as a reactionary movement and settled towns like Zeeland and Holland, mostly in the west of the state. All the big Michigan companies like Amway, Herman Miller, Steelcase trace their roots back to these immigrants. Michigan is like The Netherland's version of Australia.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

absolutely untrue

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Tump

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Plinkey posted:

yeah, that's why you have 2 cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/politicususa/status/1348786007248875523