Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

Hey if we win, you think the networks would want to hype possibly the last time Brady and Brees play each other?

A game for the aged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

wandler20 posted:

A game for the aged.

Will their combined ages be more than Vinny Testaverde on the Panthers that one year VS Brett Favre?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I've said a few times that I low key root for the Bucs, and Mike Evans is my fav wide receiver.

gently caress da Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaints, Geaux Bucs.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

gently caress Brady, gently caress the bucs

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Chilichimp posted:

I've said a few times that I low key root for the Bucs, and Mike Evans is my fav wide receiver.

gently caress da Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaints, Geaux Bucs.

My man!

I'm not sure if I can stomach losing to the Saints 3 times in one season. But they own us and are a terrible matchup so we're screwed.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Really hoping we get the win and the NFC South 7-0 sweep.

gently caress the Bucs!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i would like the bucs to win, as a fan of that team, but my expectations are pretty low!!

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Why are the Saints such a bad matchup for the Bucs?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Even if they lose next week, pretty fantastic season for the Bucs tho, right

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

GD_American posted:

Your heart calmed down yet?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wandler20 posted:

My man!

I'm not sure if I can stomach losing to the Saints 3 times in one season. But they own us and are a terrible matchup so we're screwed.

I dunno, if we get the Saints that were struggling to put up 7 points in a half, we can beat those Saints.

If we get the Saints who realize that they can torch our secondary at will, we're in trouble.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I just want the saints to put a stop to brady. I dont see us beating the packers so next week is the super bowl for me.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
We're the last game of the week! NFC South represent!

https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1348435209688031232

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Sean kept his promise. :colbert:

https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1348444821548130305

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Silly Burrito posted:

Your heart calmed down yet?

Yeah. Bama's just gotta win by 9 now and I've got an excuse to go back to Biloxi and eat some more crabcakes at Patio 44 again :)

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Why are the Saints such a bad matchup for the Bucs?

Quick passes and our pass rush is pretty bad which will expose our secondary. For some reason the Saints D just shuts down the offense. They are piss poor at blocking NO.

GD_American posted:

Absolutely. Brady has been fantastic and I'm already looking forward to another season. 11 wins, playoffs for the first time in 13 years, first playoff win since 03, couldn't ask for much more.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wandler20 posted:

Absolutely. Brady has been fantastic and I'm already looking forward to another season. 11 wins, playoffs for the first time in 13 years, first playoff win since 03, couldn't ask for much more.

:hai:

My dream before we got Brady was that one day we'd be in the "In the hunt" part of the playoff picture graphic in the final weeks of the season. This season has blown away all of my expectations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Jeff_Nowak/status/1348467147392110593

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Cjgj owns

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1348666419450437633

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
Saints pass rush has absolutely poo poo all over pocket passing QBs the entire year. And last year.

Doesn't mean Brady won't get it out fast and avoid the sacks, but downfield passing gets tougher if you need complex routed to spring guys and it isn't just someone running a vert

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Brady is going to loving murder the Saints and it's going to be a delight to watch.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

three posted:

Brady is going to loving murder the Saints and it's going to be a delight to watch.

yeah he did such a good job of it the first two times this season

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Weird thing today, coworker said she's friends with the brother of the "gently caress da eagles" woman. I can't believe this is the first time she told me.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

MJBuddy posted:

Saints pass rush has absolutely poo poo all over pocket passing QBs the entire year. And last year.

Doesn't mean Brady won't get it out fast and avoid the sacks, but downfield passing gets tougher if you need complex routed to spring guys and it isn't just someone running a vert

Will Hendrickson be back?

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

PostNouveau posted:

Will Hendrickson be back?

Too soon to tell.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1349198537133748226

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
This is very impressive work by the Saints.

https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1349439407523246084?s=20

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Was Tom Brady switching numbers on every drive?

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Panthers have a new GM. Some guy from the seahawks. Will he be willing to trade 4 entire drafts for trevor lawrence? We'll find out!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I've resigned myself to it probably being Trey Lance

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

BlindSite posted:

I've seen either him or Zack Wilson mocked to them, but I have no clue about any of the QB prospects so I'm in complete blind faith mode.

Hopefully Fitterer doesn't suck :ohdear:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i'd rather have jones than wilson tbf

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

BlindSite posted:

Trey Lance owns so that’s a pretty sweet thing to resign yourself to. If the Saints had a mediocre season I was hoping they’d be able to land him.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

mark my words. everybody is sleeping on Trey Lance now but they won't in 3 years.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

zimbomonkey posted:

mark my words. everybody is sleeping on Trey Lance now but they won't in 3 years.

Lance is going to need some work with a QB guru to get him more comfortable going through progressions and staying in the pocket longer but he’s an absolute stud and I think he will be great with the right coaching.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I watch pretty much all NDSU games and can confirm Lance is pretty cool. He should not go to the Panthers.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Save the draft pick and just sign the GOAT from NDSU when the Eagles cut him.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

three posted:

Save the draft pick and just sign the GOAT from NDSU when the Eagles cut him.

The eagles didn't take Easton Stick though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Tbh whoever we get is probably going to get a pretty good crack. A chunk of time sitting behind Teddy, good receivers and running back.

Just be nice if people could stop chasing Brady for HC gigs.

Id rather Lance than the dude from Alabama.