Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Grem posted:

Releasing a guy facing 10 years in jail who can cause more trouble in 9 days seems like a really good idea.

anyone who has $25,000 to temporarily allocate on bail is by definition an upstanding morally righteous person so i don't see the problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

fits my needs posted:

the book isnt done, till its done right? cuz...i dunno.....next week or two gonna be some content i feel!

We literally stopped the presses because unlike most lazy presidents, this on is Trumpfin to the end!!

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Fun fact, no one is sure so.we may have to learn

Roberts will decide. Pardons for financial crimes can be general, for poor people they have to be specific and signed in triplicate.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

ArmZ posted:

bawls, taser edition

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Plinkey posted:

you all do know that i dont actually eat most of the poo poo i make right?

Who eats it then? :stare:

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

oh no, $3 of food

it's all from a discount grocery store, i eat some of it but im not gunna kill an entire dish of cheezer stuffed shells in a day

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Why would Trump need to pardon himself when Biden will just do it anyway?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

plinkey, stop feeding your cats that garbage.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Plinkey posted:

oh no, $3 of food

it's all from a discount grocery store, i eat some of it but im not gunna kill an entire dish of cheezer stuffed shells in a day

So disappointed

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Damnit, Dilbert is a chud now too? THE gently caress

Always has been

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rynn posted:

Who eats it then? :stare:

if it's good me over the next few days

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

fits my needs posted:

the book isnt done, till its done right? cuz...i dunno.....next week or two gonna be some content i feel!

no worries, I followed the advices of the backers and had the foresight to delay publication till the end of january

currently trying to draw and catch up on all the insane poo poo that happened

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/SAMOYEDCORE/status/1348761931167895553

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

lol they get good food, and have their own water glass, they are loving spoiled

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

oh no, $3 of food

Then don't make a full dish of them, just make a few of them.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Gripweed posted:

A restaurant saying that eating their food is a "bold move" would not fill me with confidence about the quality of that food.

Bold move indeed

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

oh word. more money for rent and interest payments

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

twoday posted:

no worries, I followed the advices of the backers and had the foresight to delay publication till the end of january

currently trying to draw and catch up on all the insane poo poo that happened

dope, sounds like a plan

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Gripweed posted:

A restaurant saying that eating their food is a "bold move" would not fill me with confidence about the quality of that food.

not gonna lie, I would murder a half dozen or two of sliders

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1348316219246567426?s=20

lol

That guy Dick Fitzwell? Turns out it's NOT EVEN HIS REAL NAME!!!!!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I'm soaking my junk in a sitz bath fulla this stuff. It's tingly

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Salt Fish posted:

Michigan chuds are like 90% Dutch. They started coming over in the 1800s as a reactionary movement and settled towns like Zeeland and Holland, mostly in the west of the state. All the big Michigan companies like Amway, Herman Miller, Steelcase trace their roots back to these immigrants. Michigan is like The Netherland's version of Australia.

much like the pilgrims who came to settle in plymouth, that immigration wave consisted of all the insane hyper-religious people who were kicked out of the netherlands for being conservative religious wackos

(and I don't mean the pilgrims were kicked out of England for being conservative religious wackos, the pilgrims came to the netherlands and lived here for 9 years before being kicked out of here too for being conservative religious wackos; the dutch have been shipping those folks off to north america for hundreds of years)

twoday has issued a correction as of 01:26 on Jan 12, 2021

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

BBC confirming that the balls were tasered, that the tasering lasted a comical amount of time, and that the tasering caused steam to shoot out of the victims ears, mouth, and butthole, burning several bystanders

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I'm 24 what the gently caress does any of this mean

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

in my communal college dorm bathroom none of the showers worked and also half the toilets were clogged all the time.

on move-in day i was somewhat amused to discover the two stalls in the bathroom had been labeled pisser and shitter

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Stereotype posted:

anyone who has $25,000 to temporarily allocate on bail is by definition an upstanding morally righteous person so i don't see the problem

You don't have to have 25,000 in cash to be released on 25,000 dollar bail

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Spaced God posted:

Yeet

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Salt Fish posted:

Michigan chuds are like 90% Dutch. They started coming over in the 1800s as a reactionary movement and settled towns like Zeeland and Holland, mostly in the west of the state. All the big Michigan companies like Amway, Herman Miller, Steelcase trace their roots back to these immigrants. Michigan is like The Netherland's version of Australia.

east michigan is like this for albanians, and plenty of them are chudly

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Spaced God posted:

The Kingdom of Conscience will be exactly as it is now. Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded. Centrism isn't change -- not even incremental change. It is *control*. Over yourself and the world. Exercise it. Look up at the sky, at the dark shapes of Coalition airships hanging there. Ask yourself: is there something sinister in moralism? And then answer: no. God is in his heaven. Everything is normal on Earth.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Plinkey posted:

lol they get good food, and have their own water glass, they are loving spoiled

THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS SPOILING YOUR CATS, GIVING THEM FOOD AND WATER IS THE BARE MINIMUM OF PET CARE

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Do you drink it or do you pour it over your balls?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Spaced God posted:

No healthcare

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Spaced God posted:

kill you are children, move to Guam, get a min wage job, roll around with matthew lesko in e z money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

lumpentroll posted: