Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Of course Elon Musk would play Red Faction and manage to get the wrong takeaway

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Talk about a space rear end in a top hat

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/sarapolak_cz/status/1348307795616149504

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Potion seller, I am going into battle and I want only your strongest potions...

v v Want to piss in that anechoic chamber, get my piss sounding like NPR. Get my piss on 99% Percent Invisible. No plosives in this piss. v v

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jan 10, 2021

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

You want cursed toilets? This is a pro follow

https://twitter.com/scarytoilet/status/1327015783717867520?s=20

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

We may need to bring back the piss-towel title, at least for a guest appearance

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Wasabi the J posted:

v v Want to piss in that anechoic chamber, get my piss sounding like NPR. Get my piss on 99% Percent Invisible. No plosives in this piss. v v

Strictly handheld is the style I go
Never piss the mic with the pantyhose

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pretty sure that's a video game character from Star Citizen.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Danaru posted:

Of course Elon Musk would play Red Faction and manage to get the wrong takeaway

He got the idea from a Heinlein book.
In fact, I'm convinced that's how he got the idea for SpaceX too; taken directly from Delos D. Harriman.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/BpMTOcQ.gifv

Edit: guess imgur won't upload a mp4 longer than :59 and stripped the sound.

These people are loving insane

https://video.parler.com/D2/fo/D2fovQB1v4M2_small.mp4?fbclid=IwAR1cVQ021r0vdGKAg5fOA7thw-Fuoa7XIzjnZL6YCwpDv33N7ugMkPMQo1A

dog nougat fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jan 10, 2021

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
They really nailed the religious extremist terrorism recruitment angle.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I will never understand how a posh upper elite born rich business sleazebag became the hero for so many poor white trash

Shouldn't they hate guys like him

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Collapsing Farts posted:

I will never understand how a posh upper elite born rich business sleazebag became the hero for so many poor white trash

It's the desire for mask off racism op.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

dog nougat posted:

These people are loving insane

https://video.parler.com/D2/fo/D2fovQB1v4M2_small.mp4?fbclid=IwAR1cVQ021r0vdGKAg5fOA7thw-Fuoa7XIzjnZL6YCwpDv33N7ugMkPMQo1A
Is Parler coming back up cause I can see that again?

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Collapsing Farts posted:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Collapsing Farts posted:

He's not posh, he's extremely common :confused:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Posh people don’t usually do commercials for pizza hut

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Captain Kosmos posted:

Is Parler coming back up cause I can see that again?

No but because they’re dummies people found a way to download almost 100% of all their data so look for that video to be available eventually

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Collapsing Farts posted:

Trump became famous before running for the presidency, due to hosting the tv show The Apprentice. I didn't follow his campaign very much, but when I saw the debates his main arguments seemed to me to be about how his opponents were corrupt/incompetent and only he could set things straight again. He promised to get jobs back that had been moved outside of the US and secure the border with Mexico.
To unskilled laborers who have seen their jobs go overseas and having to contest with an immigrant workforce who's willing to work for less, his words were gold.

Saying that people voted for him because of racism is such a bad take and does nothing to heal the divide that he has managed to create during his presidency. Don't be like Trump and have some goddamed empathy you stupid assholes.

I leave you with a Roosevelt quote, because I think it very succinctly expains why people voted for Trump:

quote:

True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Scratch Monkey posted:

No but because they’re dummies people found a way to download almost 100% of all their data so look for that video to be available eventually

Sweet

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Trump became famous before running for the presidency, due to hosting the tv show The Apprentice. I didn't follow his campaign very much, but when I saw the debates his main arguments seemed to me to be about how his opponents were corrupt/incompetent and only he could set things straight again. He promised to get jobs back that had been moved outside of the US and secure the border with Mexico.
To unskilled laborers who have seen their jobs go overseas and having to contest with an immigrant workforce who's willing to work for less, his words were gold.

Saying that people voted for him because of racism is such a bad take and does nothing to heal the divide that he has managed to create during his presidency. Don't be like Trump and have some goddamed empathy you stupid assholes.

I leave you with a Roosevelt quote, because I think it very succinctly expains why people voted for Trump:

Some of this wrong but who cares really, I agree with your general sentiment here and want you to know someone does before you get your head ripped off for this post later on by dismissive shitposts.

tax:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

why do you suppose these guys specifically decided to blame Chinese and Mexican pseudo-slaves for all that and look to a flatulent insult comic who's never worked a day in his life for their salvation

seems like there's a lot of more obvious directions you coulda taken that if your concern was really economic anxiety!

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55-mHgUjZfY

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
What’s the problem with that image, hugegrossburrito? That looks like cool ancient aquatic animals which was always the part of my fisheries ecology classes that were most fascinating.

Here, have an image of another part, the bobbitt worm.

It’ll bite the gently caress out of anything that comes near, including toes and dicks and fish and whatever. And it has a nasty mandible attack that will cut poo poo off. If one of these is living in a decorative rock that gets put into an aquarium, say goodbye to everything in there.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My friend sent me this, enjoy!

:nws: Cartoon nudity

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

You spend all that time wriggling yourself up on dry land and sprouting legs just to say "awe nah, gently caress this poo poo I'm going home" and now look at that, you rear end in a top hat, you're a whale now
And to think, you could have been a hippo

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

treat posted:

You spend all that time wriggling yourself up on dry land and sprouting legs just to say "awe nah, gently caress this poo poo I'm going home" and now look at that, you rear end in a top hat, you're a whale now
And to think, you could have been a hippo

I'd rather be almost any type of whale than a hippo

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDHstslg8Vo