Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

free hubcaps posted:

DW's DC bureau chief Ines Pohl just did an in depth piece on the ball tasering, which was actually worse than we thought. It seems the the man with the tased balls was carrying not one but two tasers, one in each front pocket, and that they were both simultaneously triggered by the ornate frame of the tip o'neill portrait. Having each nut independently tased at the exact same moment triggered a reaction where the victim's balls were sucked back into his body supercharged with voltage and blown out through his dickhole (according to the expert) causing massive trauma to both himself and several compatriots standing in front of him

the tree of liberty being watered with the blood of patriots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Star Phlatulence posted:

it's pretty funny that this is all directly Hillary Clinton's fault.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

mrmcd posted:

There was a whole scam electric truck company called Nikola. They had a video their very fancy futuristic semi truck that was actually rolling downhill.

it's still worth 7 billion dollars lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

When is the Alamo basement news conference tomorrow

that's where peewee's bike was stashed

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

free hubcaps posted:

DW's DC bureau chief Ines Pohl just did an in depth piece on the ball tasering, which was actually worse than we thought. It seems the the man with the tased balls was carrying not one but two tasers, one in each front pocket, and that they were both simultaneously triggered by the ornate frame of the tip o'neill portrait. Having each nut independently tased at the exact same moment triggered a reaction where the victim's balls were sucked back into his body supercharged with voltage and blown out through his dickhole (according to the expert) causing massive trauma to both himself and several compatriots standing in front of him

See, died with tased balls and not from them. I've been hearing this story too

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

release the fuckin tapes

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The world gave Donald 6000 miles of rope and so he chose to drop 6000 miles and 10 feet

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

No relation to Pierre Delecto

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Always good

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

neutral milf hotel posted:

that's where peewee's bike was stashed

It's also where all the illegal GA ballots are hidden

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

free hubcaps posted:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

It's also where all the illegal GA ballots are hidden

:hai:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

tenderjerk posted:

drat, why do we know this information :chloe:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I found where the ballots are!!!! They're up my rear end!!!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Good soup! posted:

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

It’s time to move on and unite...against Hunter Biden, that son of a bitch.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Good soup! posted:

Ballotshitter

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
you can't spell ballots without BALLS

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

free hubcaps posted:

Lol

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Good soup! posted:

you can't fool me again. not after last time.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fascinating and also thanks

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RiegerReport/status/1348820102213496832?s=20

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
i sucked a ballots dick before i dumped it in the river

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol some tech problems over at GAB as well
https://twitter.com/SAMOYEDCORE/status/1348761931167895553

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

quote:

“Do the courageous thing, Mike,” Trump said in one meeting, according to a person present.

“It will be bad for you and for the country if you don’t,” Trump said at another time, according to an official describing the meeting.
Pence declined to leave the Capitol after protesters breached the compound, even though his security detail on three occasions suggested it would be a good idea to do so, a senior administration official said. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and others left. While Trump was watching TV and resisting entreaties to tell the mob to go home, Pence repeatedly called military officials and others in the government to expedite the National Guard’s deployment, officials said. He talked with McConnell about reinstating the certification vote that evening and met with Capitol Police officials, even as Trump and lawyers continued to call others to try and slow down the certification. Neither Trump nor anyone in the White House checked on Pence, though Short eventually called Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to update him on their safety.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I wish the Ashley Parker article substantiated Trump noticing the "low class" aspect of the protesters and feeling concerned.

Still, him being glued to the TV and ignoring calls for help is something else.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Good soup! posted:

be sure and tell em

LARGE MARGE SENT YA

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

wet_goods posted:

Yeah dummy it's called oan and it's piped into his soup brain 24/7

Objective Action
Jun 10, 2007

Man I was getting angry about the manatee thing but on looking closer it looks like they just scrubbed off algae like someone writing on a dirty car window with their finger.

Now its twice as funny because not only did some chud get in the water to do that but somewhere in Florida there is now a confused manatee wandering up to people and wondering why none of the other monkey things are giving back scratches.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Deceptive Thinker posted:

No relation to Pierre Delecto

Or Ron Mexico

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

mrmcd posted:

I mean they also DMed the guy who started the thing on twitter and he was like "lmao yeah I made that up" but hey it's funny go with it nothing matters.

look man i don't wanna miss out on everyone being a wild conspiracy theorist. it's loving fun. the piss tape is real you idiot.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
a maga taze off he own balls
a shameful maga

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

seems really problematic idk

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/Agood_driver/status/1348810177487712258?s=19

Bits of this floated to me through real people I know, it's insane how many people are hooked lined and sunk by Q

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

i swear to god, that getting tased in the balls was part of a skinimax 1am on a friday night show when i was like 13, probably one of those softcore red shoe diary things or something?

i might have to ask my friends about this, but

"BIIIZZZT ouch, on yeah" was a catchphrase for years

i texted some friends from HS and this infact did happen

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

videos of guys tazing their own balls no doubt

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
woah wait the cops are bad holy poo poo hold the phone stop the presses who possibly would have thought that

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

https://twitter.com/Agood_driver/status/1348810177487712258?s=19

Bits of this floated to me through real people I know, it's insane how many people are hooked lined and sunk by Q

Lost, and ARG games in general, really hosed up this country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

i texted some friends from HS and this infact did happen

'BZZZZZT ouch my balls'

was a catchphase for years