Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Inspector Hound posted:

https://twitter.com/Agood_driver/status/1348810177487712258?s=19

Bits of this floated to me through real people I know, it's insane how many people are hooked lined and sunk by Q

How many times now has the storm supposed to have been upon us now? 3-4?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Plinkey posted:

it's a mennonite grocery store, and they are very charitable, so im helping buy buying the poo poo no one else wants

Im seriously in awe that you had this in yr back pocket, expert trolling, post food that looks like hot diarrhea, in quantities that will make you sick, tell people you're actually throwing most of the food away and then when they're ready to hit you for wasting food BAM you drop that by buying the worst possible available food you're giving to charity actually. Fkin amazing

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

I am happy to inform you that Snopes is cancelled

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Inspector Hound posted:

Bits of this floated to me through real people I know, it's insane how many people are hooked lined and sunk by Q

I'm FULL GLOBAL MARTIAL LAW

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Man, in 200~300 years qanon is gonna be a loving wild religion.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

How many times now has the storm supposed to have been upon us now? 3-4?

ever heard of climate change?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i miss baby yoda more than i miss trump

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Monowhatever posted:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
he only sent out 5 PRESIDENTIAL MSGS though so Q really has some egg on their faces now

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Biden may want to clean out the secret service and start fresh

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Homocow posted:

if I """give""" you $5,000 of earned income tax credit then you will have $5,000 credited to your taxable income (ie: you pay slightly less income tax)

democrats love this poo poo because it's both unpopular and ineffectual

You're probably a well-educated and middle class worker so it doesn't affect you, but the EITC is one of the most effective anti-poverty programs in the US. (note, this is an extremely low bar). People who receive the credit don't pay federal income tax, so it's up to $10,000 in a lump sum payment in March. Many people quite literally base their budgets around it.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Slippery posted:

i'm so full global martial law rn

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
FULL GLOBAL MARTIAL LAW

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im not sure i was under consideration at this time, but i want to announce that i too am refusing to accept the presidential medal of freedom

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Inspector Hound posted:

I just got one of these kind of things from my mother, I think I will start betting with her on it not happening until she stops.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Biden may want to clean out the secret service and start fresh

does anyone even care about biden

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

free hubcaps posted:

DW's DC bureau chief Ines Pohl just did an in depth piece on the ball tasering, which was actually worse than we thought. It seems the the man with the tased balls was carrying not one but two tasers, one in each front pocket, and that they were both simultaneously triggered by the ornate frame of the tip o'neill portrait. Having each nut independently tased at the exact same moment triggered a reaction where the victim's balls were sucked back into his body supercharged with voltage and blown out through his dickhole (according to the expert) causing massive trauma to both himself and several compatriots standing in front of him

I heard the balls became charged with electricity so that as they exited the dickhole, the magnetic field created by the tazers attracted them back into his dickhole and subsequently out of his rear end.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1348821632941490177?s=20

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

I'm not going to sign up for Gab, but their whole front page is nothing but insane Q poo poo

If you try to expand the comments for any post it takes forever to load lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

2DCAT posted:

died WITH tased balls

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

sullat posted:

You're probably a well-educated and middle class worker so it doesn't affect you, but the EITC is one of the most effective anti-poverty programs in the US. (note, this is an extremely low bar). People who receive the credit don't pay federal income tax, so it's up to $10,000 in a lump sum payment in March. Many people quite literally base their budgets around it.
TIL

I retract my original snark (for real)

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Slippery posted:

the real globalist/NWO leader is trump, makes u think

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/1348808460654272515

SmokeATecmoBowl
Nov 9, 2006

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ram dass in hell posted:

Im seriously in awe that you had this in yr back pocket, expert trolling, post food that looks like hot diarrhea, in quantities that will make you sick, tell people you're actually throwing most of the food away and then when they're ready to hit you for wasting food BAM you drop that by buying the worst possible available food you're giving to charity actually. Fkin amazing

idk if your sarcastic or not

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Monowhatever posted:

as a walk through the valley of TREMUP i will fear no nussy, cause thou is with me, my tape and my piss

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
my favorite thing about the widespread Q anon faithfuls is that it is completely chaotically unhinged. A FULL RE-WIRING of Planet Earth. is GESARA/NESARA even like a thing? what the gently caress

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

hoyl poo poo

the secret service really are true trump believers

hahaa biden is so hosed

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Is GAB C Spam for good posters?

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
7 PRESIDENTIAL MSGS would be a good album title

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

im not sure i was under consideration at this time, but i want to announce that i too am refusing to accept the presidential medal of freedom

wow dude. brave. i'd take it and pawn it lmao

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

ram dass in hell posted:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Soon! :unsmith:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

ascii genitals posted:

I'm not going to sign up for Gab, but their whole front page is nothing but insane Q poo poo

If you try to expand the comments for any post it takes forever to load lol

Wonder if the next version of the DSM is going to have Internet Induced Paranoid Schizophrenia included?

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Qurnah posted:

i'm so full global martial law rn

Lol

Just waiting those 5 PRESIDENTIAL MSGS, that'll finish me off

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
"internet points" is probably the worst invention man has ever come up with

it's still trippy to me when I encounter someone my age who proudly and unironically brags about how many subscribers they have on some platform

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
good to see dan quinn turned around his life

https://twitter.com/copingmaga/status/1348781739682906113?s=21