Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

john mccain would be proud :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

horny is allowed so get it right or pay the price

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

mrmcd posted:

DJTSP is a wild ride btw

Uh...hey New York State Prosecutors, I heard you were looking for evidence of tax fraud by one Donald J Trumo.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

speng31b posted:

surprised the corporate backlash hasn't pushed him faster already

I'm saying he's stalling and the Schumer thing today gives him nowhere to hide now. Trial will happen imo before inauguration

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

twoday posted:

goddammit I hosed up the T

The T looks fine and that is a very good A. In short, nice T&A.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Miss caro

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

speaking of hardons. Biden/Harris chomping at the bit

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i assume pompeo's trying to poison the well because biden probably wants to get that iran nuclear deal back in place

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Anyone else unable to connect to the forums for most of the day

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

twoday posted:

THRUMP!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Nim_Chimsky posted:

speaking of hardons. Biden/Harris chomping at the bit

That isn't how you're supposed to wear them.

loopsheloop
Oct 22, 2010

although we disagree on issues, I sympathize with the President's desire to completely destroy the internet

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Known lover of Iran : al quada

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

a.lo posted:

horny is allowed so get it right or pay the price

i can't tell if this is homophobic or the other one

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Star Phlatulence posted:

i assume pompeo's trying to poison the well because biden probably wants to get that iran nuclear deal back in place

oh well that was never gonna be on the table ever

the trump admin has proven that any agreement, deal, and treaty with america can and will be broken with the next administration

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Slippery Nipple posted:

i can't tell if this is homophobic or the other one

Hey nice name

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Who is Al Quaeda? I know that name but I don't remember why

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Gripweed posted:

It's that guy with the hotdog and army jacket I think.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

reaaaallly gotta question the move to simply 'investigate' a secret service agent, a praetorian guard tasked to give their life to protect the president, who is on facebook posting that the president is a traitor that stole the election.

That poo poo don't just come out of nowhere. It's not something someone just wakes up and goes oh man this dude is a traitor. Also, maybe it'd be a good idea to fire them immediately and put them on house arrest instead.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Brogeoisie posted:

I suspect they are pressuring McConnell to get a deal done with Trump (read: resign) because McDonnell is on defensive here. If nothing done by tomorrow, guarantee McConnell turns trial on by end of this week because he will be afraid of backlash from corporate America

ahhhh yes, centrism, I forget so quickly

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

twoday posted:

you ever seen something so full of splendor?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

turns out donald was sick of being the dove

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Salt Fish posted:

Albert Qaeda

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016

is this bad?

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Anyone else unable to connect to the forums for most of the day

yes

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Gripweed posted:

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Thoatse posted:

john mccain would be proud :patriot:

Fun fact about that guy?

Dead.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
God-damned drunk-driving jimmy neutron lookin' rear end gaetz

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

reaaaallly gotta question the move to simply 'investigate' a secret service agent, a praetorian guard tasked to give their life to protect the president, who is on facebook posting that the president is a traitor that stole the election.

That poo poo don't just come out of nowhere. It's not something someone just wakes up and goes oh man this dude is a traitor. Also, maybe it'd be a good idea to fire them immediately and put them on house arrest instead.

it'll be fine don't worry. the secret service HATE trump

trumps best bet genuinely might have been if the riot didn't happen and he simply refused to leave on the 20th lmao

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

God-damned drunk-driving jimmy neutron lookin' rear end gaetz

turn on your monitor

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
gently caress that piece of poo poo and gym jordan

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Asproigerosis posted:

lmao biden would literally be safer with Academi mercs specifically ones that are ex sof operators from NATO countries and not american

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Is this covid or Ben Louden

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

If I was you I would just prepare myself for all of this to get as insane as nazi germany in short order

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Waffle House posted:

ahhhh yes, centrism, I forget so quickly

Capital clearly started caring this week. Coca cola, Comcast, AT&T, ConocoPhillips, BP, Amex, Hallmark, Northrop Grumman, Dow loving chemical, Facebook have all stopped funding this week and it won't stop until Republicans capitulate on this

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Salt Fish posted:

You're thinking of "Weird Al" Qaeda. Al Qaeda is a used car salesman from Jersey.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I hate that I now know who nikocado avocado is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Gripweed posted:

Al? Al Quaeda?

He's the cousin of that Ben Ghazi guy