Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Oh man this is how it starts

*Reaches across the aisle to mcconnell*

*Gets dunked on*

[Ah! Well, nevertheless. intensifies]

-ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
not much, what is censure with you?

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Really, they won’t pull the football away this time

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

PyPy posted:

what is censure?

a very angry statement about how unhappy they are with Trump and a stern non-binding warning to cease such behavior in the future

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Plinkey posted:

cheezer pasta loving owned way better than it should have

i mean why not just whip up a box of hamburger helper. whats with the effort. just pan+pound it and have yourself a night.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

resident posted:

Is that some kind of meat sugar cookie?

scoops fritos and a frozen hamburger patty with salt sprinkled on it?

my best guess

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

PyPy posted:

what is censure?

A harshly worded letter

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

PyPy posted:

what is censure?
It is like a harshly worded letter that goes in your permanent file.

e: fb by seconds!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Inspector Hound posted:

https://twitter.com/Agood_driver/status/1348810177487712258?s=19

Bits of this floated to me through real people I know, it's insane how many people are hooked lined and sunk by Q

I don't think you can put that phrase in the past tense. the hook, line, and sinker are physical fishing accoutrements, not verbs.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

So @DeutscheBank is OUT
US banks were unwilling to work with him before he took office &it’s safe to assume they aren’t vying for future Trump banking biz.
How will President Trumo address the $300+mm in debt due in 3yrs
((Reminder-he’s in hospitality, industry crushed by COVID)) https://t.co/dd2JPZujbc

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGDH3meSPyk

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
my dog got a bath and I got clean sheets on my bed. we are gonna cuddle!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
radical Left censureship has gone too far

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Star Phlatulence posted:

i assume pompeo's trying to poison the well because biden probably wants to get that iran nuclear deal back in place

more or less

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

i mean why not just whip up a box of hamburger helper. whats with the effort. just pan+pound it and have yourself a night.

presentation

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, fash are going to pretend nothing is happening until they have autocratic control and every institution will let them.

Bhaal
Jul 13, 2001
I ain't going down alone
Dr. Infant, MD
Beet slices gently microwaved to tender, accompanied with toasted maize shavings in a velveeta reduction :discourse:

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Lmao holy moly even Deutsche Bank? He got a little insurrection, as a treat, and it hosed his life and family forever.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

iirc daschle is one of the biggest idiots ever

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

triple sulk posted:

god drat i'm missing him so loving much

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

THIS

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

2DCAT posted:

A harshly worded letter

hahahah for fomenting insurrection that resulted in the sacking of the capitol and all the want to do is a strongly worded letter against trump and co

the absolute loving biggest cucks

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

wtf did Twat Douchle come from !!!!!! gently caress his dbag glasses too

Nim_Chimsky has issued a correction as of 04:57 on Jan 12, 2021

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

speng31b posted:

surprised the corporate backlash hasn't pushed him faster already

he's a loving turtle i think you need to temper your expectations a little bit

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius/status/1348805638525050880?s=19

white privilege world wrivelege

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Nim_Chimsky posted:

Twat Douchle

woah

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

lmao at this dipshit's glasses

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
My thesis is republicans are way more hosed than we think because capital finally turned on them. DOW chemical and a defense contractor cut their funding ffs. Outside of trump and a handful of house members, they will bend the knee and sacrifice trump vs. never getting funding or cush lobbying jobs. I guarantee McConnell is scrambling to find votes to take a "principled stand" against Trump in a senate trial so he doesn't have to (probably Collins, Romney, Sasse, Murkowski, Burr, Braun, Cotton, Grassley, Ernst, Portman, Toomey, Young, Scott, Risch, Tillis, Thune) that allows assholes like Cotton, Thune and Sasse to make principled speeches for their 2024 election runs while also protecting unpopular dudes and guys in deep south states.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

three, four times zero is still zero.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Really puts things in perspective, at least I haven't crack*pinged that hard

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Brogeoisie posted:

My thesis is republicans are way more hosed than we think because capital finally turned on them. DOW chemical and a defense contractor cut their funding ffs. Outside of trump and a handful of house members, they will bend the knee and sacrifice trump vs. never getting funding or cush lobbying jobs. I guarantee McConnell is scrambling to find votes to take a "principled stand" against Trump in a senate trial so he doesn't have to (probably Collins, Romney, Sasse, Murkowski, Burr, Braun, Cotton, Grassley, Ernst, Portman, Toomey, Young, Scott, Risch, Tillis, Thune) that allows assholes like Cotton, Thune and Sasse to make principled speeches for their 2024 election runs while also protecting unpopular dudes and guys in deep south states.

They'll probably only cut ties for a week or two until everyone forgets about things

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
sorry about your colon

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1348839749621055488

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

HycoCam posted:

Please, please, please don't impeach the President. If the Senate goes through with the conviction and then bars trumpno from holding office what about the grift for the next four years? We're not sure Don Jr is ready....

the GOP is clearly terrified of their senators having to actually cast a vote on whether or not insurrection is ok. if they vote to convict their careers are probably over when they get primaried. if they vote not to convict their careers are probably over when they get replaced by a dem who doesn't think insurrection is ok. romney and a couple others will vote in favor and keep their jobs. lmao

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Imagine thinking mconnell will compromise or work across the aisle, like what are these two idiots thinking

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Brogeoisie posted:

I'll join you on the crazy boat. I think McConnell wants to knife him he just needs cover

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

welp, guess that just leaves the saudis and russian mob

always loved how him and his idiot sons saw themselves as geniuses for taking loans/bribes no one else would dare touch. free money whoo!!!!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Hell he could be president at this rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Ah good, he already absorbed the new narrative.