Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Dolphin posted:

We have a thread on that, come tell me to shut the gently caress up in there.

i'll pass, I just don't want to hear npr quibble about semantic bullshit on my ride home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary! Too
Apr 10, 2020

Brap

lol @ the people who thinks trump’s base are anything other than upper class prima donnas

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
So there is no way trump doesn't think the Alamo is where he's going right?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

In October, as an outbreak of coronavirus swarmed across North Dakota, Rita Hunte, 66, woke one morning gasping for breath in her riverside community of Cannon Ball. She called her daughter and said: My girl, I don’t know what to do.

She spent two days in the 12-bed Indian Health Service hospital on the reservation, begging to be transferred out, her daughter, Marlo, said. She was taken to a hospital in Fargo where she lingered for weeks, mostly unconscious and on a breathing machine, as her daughter washed her hair and tried to move her arms and legs to reduce the swelling. She died on Nov. 29.

Ms. Hunte was one of just 290 people who still spoke fluent Dakota, and in her work with a tribal cancer program, she would often pray with patients before they traveled to Bismarck or the Mayo Clinic for treatment.

Meanwhile, Guiliania, who doesn't believe that the virus is dangerous, is perfectly healthy after a team of doctors gave him enough of the best medicine that he's perfectly recovered

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

ah man i forgot about fake melanie

https://twitter.com/jules_su/status/1348890456768307200

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1349053657619329025

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
oh poo poo the trump rally in the not-the-alamo shithole is still happening? lol I wonder what he'll say...

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

1) set up bitcoin toast store
2) hungry person enters, paying bitcoin for toast
3) wifi lock re-enables
4) toast consumer must now pay additional bitcoins to be released

i see no problems with this setup

have you ever tried to shut the door to the bathroom you’re giving a cat a bath in? bitcoiners would be like that, except piss and poop instead of claws

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
also fun fact about koi, if you want to make your own pond make sure they have a good 6-8' of room to swim in a straight line or else their scales will start falling out due to stress

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

It would be kind of fun to mount a saddle on to him and ride him around a lil bit, everyone knows it

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

lol all the chuds are hosed and all you can do is fantasize that they will win.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/GeoffRBennett/status/1348955647765848064?s=20

Every pig is gonna be watched. Joe Biden is a very very different president right off the bat.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

tenderjerk posted:

It would be kind of fun to mount a saddle on to him and ride him around a lil bit, everyone knows it

He's got that Yoshi hunch

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

A Bakers Cousin posted:

he's been asking all morning which movie they're going to see, worried it's wonder woman

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

when is the last time trunl did anything remotely diplomatic

years and years

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
So uh...I saw the video of the president today.

He's really loving fat. Anyone else reporting on this?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1349054082275815424
schumer give me my money you old binch

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

lol that the gop is freaking out because the post nixon consensus that a politician will never face consequences again is starting to crack

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

He's got that Yoshi hunch

:hmmyes:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

euphronius posted:

years and years

The most diplomatic thing he's done is not calling or visiting other world leaders.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

lol that the gop is freaking out because the post nixon consensus that a politician will never face consequences again is starting to crack

yeah

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Chinatown posted:

His makeup was pretty uneven around the edges of his face

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Chinatown posted:

Doctor sexcake has assured us he has a swimmers build

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1349054156624027648
another one

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
remember that time he thought he owned merkel by throwing a bunch of starburst candies in her face telling her "dont tell anyone I dont give you anything" only now the EU just signed a giant fuckoff free trade deal with China without the US?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius posted:

years and years

it's you and me against the world, enrique!

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

titty_baby_ posted:

Yeah it seems like to be a state DC would need chunks of Virginia and Maryland (dunno if they'd be down) or it'd just be this tiny tiny state (with a higher population and more money then several western states)

Why should land area matter?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

euphronius posted:

years and years

the gulf states were soft in the support of saudi and perhaps had shia sympathies so jared kushner made sure to put all of the gulf states in a situation they could literally be annexed by the Kingdom of Saud or get the gently caress back into line. Now there is a definite bullwark against Iran and they're going to have a pretty bad time going forward.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

yeah lol, and regardless of the criminal trials, the entire trump clan is hosed financially

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

euphronius posted:

years and years

he gave up contesting half a million people's claims to autonomy in exchange for morocco being willing to talk to israel again lol

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

trump makes these things possible for us

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Next-Gen posted:

the craziest thing about bitcoin is that if every transaction was made in bitcoin instead, it would consume more energy than the entire world outputs lol

bitcoin is currently consuming .2% of the entire global supply of electricity, and processes about 350k transactions daily

we do over a billion transactions per day in total, so if we scaled up six times as much energy we produce today would be dedicated just to blockchain transactions

the bitcoin network adjusts difficulty to available computing power, so the hugely expanded network wouldn't actually process transactions any faster, it would just burn more energy per transaction

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nonsense posted:

the gulf states were soft in the support of saudi and perhaps had shia sympathies so jared kushner made sure to put all of the gulf states in a situation they could literally be annexed by the Kingdom of Saud or get the gently caress back into line. Now there is a definite bullwark against Iran and they're going to have a pretty bad time going forward.

no I meant to abroad and go to summits etc

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

U

N

I

T

Y

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i hate that i'm actually starting to not completely hate schumer now

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Gringostar posted:

i hate that i'm actually starting to not completely hate schumer now

he's taking advantage of shifting political sentiment, which i had not expected (he still sucks tho)

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Next-Gen posted:

he gave up contesting half a million people's claims to autonomy in exchange for morocco being willing to talk to israel again lol

Also gave them control over the biggest phosphate reserves in the world.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

A Bakers Cousin posted:

they probably tried to explain it to him five or six times and then gave up

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

Dustcat posted:

the bitcoin network adjusts difficulty to available computing power, so the hugely expanded network wouldn't actually process transactions any faster, it would just burn more energy per transaction

this sounds like the dumbest loving thing in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Iran is probably the weakest it's been since 1979