Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
That sounds like a nightmare I've had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Thaddius the Large posted:

Wheeeeeeew, this is literal Stormfront poo poo, this guy wasn’t a “whoopsidoodle I did an accidental racism” guy, he’s a full-blown ethnic cleansing kinda racist

holy loving poo poo that is a LOT of racism and a very stupid man when it comes to not leaving his identity very easy to find.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

General Dog posted:

The game takes place in 1989 and an 88-year-old Indy squares off against eco-terrorists for control of a priceless artifact.
Instead of a Maltese Falcon it's a Spotted Owl.

No, not a small statue, an actual Spotted Owl that he has to keep in his hat.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I love the little prance of the Aussie with the frisbee.

You did it lil guy, you carried the frisbee.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Significantly smaller problem but similar:

I have what is now like $3k in bitcoin because I bought a tenth of one as a lark ages ago but I don't know how where it is or how to access it

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Well well Spo, how the tables have turned..........

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
You die a hero or you live long enough to own bitcoin

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Is it easy to actually liquidate Bitcoin into real money?

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Is it easy to actually liquidate Bitcoin into real money?

not terribly hard through certain exchanges. There will be buyers for it as long as it's going up long-term.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Thaddius the Large posted:

Still no word of any possibility of our staff getting vaccinated, but that doesn’t mean the work stops!

Seriously, I can’t wait until these kids revert to being run of the mill biohazards and not active threats to my well-being.

My main project at work is still transferring operations from a plant in the bay area to Minnesota. Turns out budget was the only reason we weren't traveling in 2020! Now there is a whole spreadsheet tracking when people will be flying, what type of protection they are wearing when they travel, quarantine dates, and dates on-site.

Any time someone has asked whether I'm going to fly out there, my answer is just no.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

The Big Jesus posted:

not terribly hard through certain exchanges. There will be buyers for it as long as it's going up long-term.

Yeah Coinbase and Gemini are pretty big at this point iirc. It can be tougher to liquidate the less commonly used cryptos though.

E. For unrelated:

https://twitter.com/DavidEggert00/status/1349076574897844226?s=19

Sentenced to a year in a dunk tank filled with Flint water

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jan 12, 2021

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
lol remember when biden put out a press release bragging about that piece of poo poo endorsing him

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

shirts and skins posted:

Sentenced to a year in a dunk tank filled with Flint water

The only sentence worthy would be for him to be drowned in a giant tank of Flint residents' piss.

gently caress Rick Snyder.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Also, wth is this avatar someone gave me.

Someone had me upload it with a bunch of other Avatar movie ones. So something with that I guess??

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jota posted:

lol remember when biden put out a press release bragging about that piece of poo poo endorsing him

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

dirty shrimp money posted:

Just noticed my dead gay comedy forum account turned 20 last Friday

That's a minute

Yeah it’s scary to think about the amount of life wasted on the site I joined in high school because I read a funny article on GBS goons screwing around on a Sony dating game and I couldn’t stop laughing.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Athanatos posted:

Someone had me upload it with a bunch of other Avatar movie ones. So something with that I guess??

Oh poo poo lol, I didn't even realize that was an Avatar character. drat Pandora thread strikes again.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
What are some things you guys have been doing to relieve anxiety and depression over the last year (or whole life)

For me, I’ve been making lots of taco salads, working out like crazy and trying to hug and cuddle my pup a bunch. Watching a lot of cooking shows and 90s sitcoms.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Haha, look at all those dumb hick racists down sou.... the northeast corridor.

https://twitter.com/kcimc/status/1348815246039805953/photo/1

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

What are some things you guys have been doing to relieve anxiety and depression over the last year (or whole life)

For me, I’ve been making lots of taco salads, working out like crazy and trying to hug and cuddle my pup a bunch. Watching a lot of cooking shows and 90s sitcoms.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kalli posted:

you do know this is just another population_density_map.png right

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Hell yes he kicked the poo poo out of an astronaut when he was on as a contestant

https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status/1349058163996315652?s=19

His smugness should work pretty well here.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Pops Mgee posted:

His smugness should work pretty well here.

Also he never defended Bean Dad.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Kind of the same stuff I would normally do, except more of it because I'm not commuting 90ish minutes every day. A little more video games, a little more reading, more exercise (albeit more running and less lifting than normal). The only stress relief that I've been completely cut off from this past year is my orchestra

Kalli posted:

There are white people everywhere, ergo you have a chance of finding chuds everywhere. There are probably as many chuds here in Philly and its suburbs as there are chuds in a number of states west of the Mississippi.

I mean this is roughly a population density map of the US right?

Edit: beaten kind of

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Jan 12, 2021

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

This tickled my inner STEM-lord, because it's a generic alcohol (the R "functional groups" are placeholders), not the delicious ethanol (CH3-CH2-OH) that has most definitely been helping me through this.

But yes, alcohol and weed in semi-moderation (not drinking to the point of hangover, but definitely more than non-COVID times). I wish I had something more consistent and healthy than that, but...I don't. When I've been lucky enough to find a video game that hooks me, that has been good. We've done a few home projects, and now having replaced our dishwasher has me excited at the idea of planning a kitchen overhaul for the spring.

The hardest part for me is to fight my natural urge to be a recluse, which is even easier when I'm not interacting with people anywhere. The most fun I've had has been playing games online with friends, but it's something I have to put energy into organizing which means I haven't done it as much as I'd like.

e: Cooking has also been a big escape, although it was easier when I could go to the grocery store every day and not worry about pandemic.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I recommend not escaping via alcohol like I was doing the last week.

I've also been doing a lot of cooking (grilling a ribeye tonight and cooking up some mushrooms to go with it :hellyeah:), working out, and - probably most effectively - getting outside with my dog. Walks, hikes, runs, etc. I need to take him to the dog park too to see how that goes now that he has successfully done open play boarding. Seeing him happy makes me happy :3:

e: can't not post a pic:

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jan 12, 2021

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

C-Euro posted:

Kind of the same stuff I would normally do, except more of it because I'm not commuting 90ish minutes every day. A little more video games, a little more reading, more exercise (albeit more running and less lifting than normal). The only stress relief that I've been completely cut off from this past year is my orchestra

There are white people everywhere, ergo you have a chance of finding chuds everywhere. There are probably as many chuds here in Philly and its suburbs as there are chuds in a number of states west of the Mississippi.

I mean this is roughly a population density map of the US right?

Edit: beaten kind of

This is a better map that relates to how many videos were uploaded based on the population of the county.

https://twitter.com/PeterCBlack/status/1348859919445807106/photo/1

Edit: Red means more videos, black means no videos at all.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Blowjob Overtime posted:

This tickled my inner STEM-lord, because it's a generic alcohol (the R "functional groups" are placeholders), not the delicious ethanol (CH3-CH2-OH) that has most definitely been helping me through this.

But yes, alcohol and weed in semi-moderation (not drinking to the point of hangover, but definitely more than non-COVID times). I wish I had something more consistent and healthy than that, but...I don't. When I've been lucky enough to find a video game that hooks me, that has been good. We've done a few home projects, and now having replaced our dishwasher has me excited at the idea of planning a kitchen overhaul for the spring.

The hardest part for me is to fight my natural urge to be a recluse, which is even easier when I'm not interacting with people anywhere. The most fun I've had has been playing games online with friends, but it's something I have to put energy into organizing which means I haven't done it as much as I'd like.

e: Cooking has also been a big escape, although it was easier when I could go to the grocery store every day and not worry about pandemic.

I literally just googled "chemical symbol for alcohol" and through in the first image.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bird in a Blender posted:

This is a better map that relates to how many videos were uploaded based on the population of the county.

Yeah, but the problem there is you're talking about 68k videos uploaded total. Most of those red districts are gonna be like 1 Baked Alaska just uploading "why women won't date me part 3/19"

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

That's really not a great list, since some (like Loving County TX) have very few people. Loving iirc is the least populated county in the country.

Probably best to control for rate over a certain size threshold. Of course, I think the raw numbers of nazis in an area still matters regardless of rate!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

True, but it still helps you contrast places in the northeast vs. places like all of Florida. NYC, Chicago, SF are blue, while Miami, Tampa, and Vegas are red. It at least helps you out more than the other map.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

True, but it still helps you contrast places in the northeast vs. places like all of Florida. NYC, Chicago, SF are blue, while Miami, Tampa, and Vegas are red. It at least helps you out more than the other map.

Honestly, I just posted that video because everytime the Proudboys march in Boston / NYC you get people going why are there nazis here? where'd they come from, when the only thing Boston has going for it is a lot of antifa, there's still plenty of nazis.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Yeah, those Texas counties are basically nowhere. West of Midland but not all the way to the mountains. And West of Waco somewhere between Lampasas and Stephenville.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Anyway,

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1349088319368548352?s=19

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Kalli posted:

Honestly, I just posted that video because everytime the Proudboys march in Boston / NYC you get people going why are there nazis here? where'd they come from, when the only thing Boston has going for it is a lot of antifa, there's still plenty of nazis.

Yea fair enough. I don't want to think of how many nazis are in Chicago either, but hoo boy do we have a lot of racists here.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yea fair enough. I don't want to think of how many nazis are in Chicago either, but hoo boy do we have a lot of racists here.

One thing I'm real happy about is the douchebags who organize all the rallies here in Boston went down to the capital and should catch charges.

Some of the Providence ones as well, which is better, because those guys get loving violent because there's so many fewer counter protesters there.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Federal pound me in the rear end prison.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
edit lol the one "near the googleplex" is the In n Out off 101 in mountain view

https://twitter.com/kcimc/status/1348842301003497473

edit: nm got my streets wrong, it's not. It's the Visitor Center... so it was probably some Parler person getting mad at google

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jan 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
uh

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1349106939951788033