Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Potato Salad posted:

Trapi appears to have dropped a manufacturing structure in system, far away from the hellcamp grid.

someone more familiar with current sov can correct me but they're probably just trying to make a safe cyno point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i'd never filed for reimbursement before, so much so that it didn't even cross my mind to do so after i lost my first couple interceptors since returning. filed this morning after losing a sabre since i was down to not enough money for another one, decided to ask for reimbursements for the ceptors i lost and even though not all of them were doctrine fits they all got fully reimbursed

this poo poo kicks rear end

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i'd never filed for reimbursement before, so much so that it didn't even cross my mind to do so after i lost my first couple interceptors since returning. filed this morning after losing a sabre since i was down to not enough money for another one, decided to ask for reimbursements for the ceptors i lost and even though not all of them were doctrine fits they all got fully reimbursed

this poo poo kicks rear end

I screwed up and filed for just shitstack. They gave me full doctrine. As long as you're not being too much of an idiot they want you in ships

(They called for megathrons for like the first time ever and mine was in E3OI in the camp there. I got really, really excited and really, really dumb and used the jumpbridge into 1DQ1-A without scouting. I bought a new Megathron, fleet sat in dock for 20 minutes and was then dissolved. Most disappointing fleet ever)

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Yeah, PAPI got scared or were probing or whatever it was supposed to be.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

this the most pathetic thing i've ever heard of lmfao

There used to be some "Elite PeeVeePee" corps that used to tell people in expensive ships to drop corp if they were about to die. I'm not talking supers/titans either. Dudes were doing it in blingy cruisers and battleships. All for MUH KILLBOARDZ

They'd pull implants and jettison cargo as well, all in a lame attempt to keep the killboards green.

Though we did have Boat defect to MOA in a Revenant the alliance was going to destroy just because we knew they would cry about their killboards when we killed it. :v:

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

vulvamancer posted:

After many years of searching I've found it, the pubbiest profile.
It's missing the mandatory rat damage type reference.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Fanelien posted:

someone more familiar with current sov can correct me but they're probably just trying to make a safe cyno point

And do what, bridge more caps into the system? :rms:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Fanelien posted:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/89916405/

on my first kill mail in about 10 years.

:thumsbup:

Welcome back

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

The Hambulance posted:

There used to be some "Elite PeeVeePee" corps that used to tell people in expensive ships to drop corp if they were about to die. I'm not talking supers/titans either. Dudes were doing it in blingy cruisers and battleships. All for MUH KILLBOARDZ

They'd pull implants and jettison cargo as well, all in a lame attempt to keep the killboards green.

Though we did have Boat defect to MOA in a Revenant the alliance was going to destroy just because we knew they would cry about their killboards when we killed it. :v:

be in goons. be hell camping M2.

our kb is so drat green it can never turn red, like, it literally can't.

even before it became this green we don't care anyway

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

vulvamancer posted:

lol

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

vulvamancer posted:

it is amazing what that extra b does for the sentance

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

lovely tuna snatch posted:

And do what, bridge more caps into the system? :rms:

They ain’t gonna be docking any in it

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

For twelve years you've been asking "Who is SwiftDarkRuthlessEnemyCrusher420?"

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

That pubbie bio is missing the rat damage and resist types

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

"I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who beat you, and pray for them to beat the shit out of the Buckeyes" - The Book of Witten
On the INN front, I think that the newspieces we run are decently balanced enough. I think my war update articles do an okay job of contextualizing everything, I'm not shooting for impartiality, but I'm a person and probably make some mistakes. A lot of what I write is framed through the experience of a line member and our audience is mostly Imperium-aligned, so it's not out of the realm to focus on Imperium losses/wins versus everyone else.

Happy to hear feedback if people think that's off base.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

GO gently caress YOURSELF posted:

On the INN front, I think that the newspieces we run are decently balanced enough. I think my war update articles do an okay job of contextualizing everything, I'm not shooting for impartiality, but I'm a person and probably make some mistakes. A lot of what I write is framed through the experience of a line member and our audience is mostly Imperium-aligned, so it's not out of the realm to focus on Imperium losses/wins versus everyone else.

Happy to hear feedback if people think that's off base.

I think Imperium News Network is both fair and balanced.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
INN is fun to watch. The others are not.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

The Hambulance posted:

NC. still does that poo poo - I'm a little surprised that Horde did it to that Thanatos pilot given their open door recruitment policies. Wouldn't be surprised if duder dropped corp on his own

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
so like a month ago i posted in Elysium about Pochven, and wanting to go gently caress around with it. it is, as i thought, very good money and stuff. anyway, when i did that xenuria dm'd me and told me he could "show me" Pochven because he ran it or whatever (obviously not my words).

anyway fast forward to this morning, i figured i'd ask him a few questions since i want to do more serious poo poo in there and he at least seems to live there or whatever. this exchange followed:

(10:41:39 AM) baculus_orden: hey - are there a lot of people running sites in pochven? my friend and i were gonna go out and run the low level combat sites to grind trig rep but when i filamented into a border system yesterday there werent any. would i have more luck in an internal or home system?
(10:42:15 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: The sites you run for standing... are just tagging drifters and killing stuff on whs.
(10:42:35 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: you dont run combat sites for rep
(10:43:04 AM) baculus_orden: fair enough - but the sites do poo poo out the LP items and stuff right?
(10:43:07 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: you just tag a drifter while it's being attack and you claok up in a safe until it dies and you get the standings tick. Then you do that again.
(10:43:23 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: The lp items and stuff don't belong to you.
(10:44:38 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: If you and your friend have the skills, just go to pochven, find a wormhole that isn't already being camped. and snipe the rats killing 1 every 13 mins.
(10:44:47 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: or kill drifters.
(10:45:40 AM) baculus_orden: yeah but we also want the LP and trig rewards while we're at it, so pochven may be the new thing we do. id just rather not have to run with the russian groups who blitz the larger sites.
(10:46:12 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: the only way you should be looting stuff is if you are in FRT/Hordes area of pochven.
(10:46:38 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: If you are in PAPI area of trig space anything goes.
(10:46:44 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: But dont poach from the other areas.
(10:47:08 AM) baculus_orden: its a combat site its not poaching lol
(10:47:25 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: I don't have time to argue with you about this.
(10:47:34 AM) baculus_orden: lol
(10:47:43 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: Ignore my advice at your own peril.

do we have some sort of ~~~~~STRATEGIC INTEREST~~~~~ or rules for doing poo poo in Pochven? i know a russian who lives there and im half tempted to ping him and ask him if im a moron for even considering this...

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I wish I was a microgram as space important as xenuria thinks they are

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jul 4, 2008

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I wish I was a microgram as space important as xenuria thinks they are

last i remember years ago he was a creepy teen who obsessed with goons and was a mittens stalker, why was he let in again?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr posted:

last i remember years ago he was a creepy teen who obsessed with goons and was a mittens stalker, why was he let in again?

at one point we let him into the alliance and put on the CSM as "revenge" against CCP for booting Sion, with the idea being he'd be as annoying to CCP people as he was to us

by 2 years ago I think he accepted that he'd never be space-important in GSF. so declaring himself to be ambassador to the triangles sounds a great hole for him to get lost in.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i think that was prencleeve grothsmoore

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Baculus posted:

so like a month ago i posted in Elysium about Pochven, and wanting to go gently caress around with it. it is, as i thought, very good money and stuff. anyway, when i did that xenuria dm'd me and told me he could "show me" Pochven because he ran it or whatever (obviously not my words).

anyway fast forward to this morning, i figured i'd ask him a few questions since i want to do more serious poo poo in there and he at least seems to live there or whatever. this exchange followed:

(10:41:39 AM) baculus_orden: hey - are there a lot of people running sites in pochven? my friend and i were gonna go out and run the low level combat sites to grind trig rep but when i filamented into a border system yesterday there werent any. would i have more luck in an internal or home system?
(10:42:15 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: The sites you run for standing... are just tagging drifters and killing stuff on whs.
(10:42:35 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: you dont run combat sites for rep
(10:43:04 AM) baculus_orden: fair enough - but the sites do poo poo out the LP items and stuff right?
(10:43:07 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: you just tag a drifter while it's being attack and you claok up in a safe until it dies and you get the standings tick. Then you do that again.
(10:43:23 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: The lp items and stuff don't belong to you.
(10:44:38 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: If you and your friend have the skills, just go to pochven, find a wormhole that isn't already being camped. and snipe the rats killing 1 every 13 mins.
(10:44:47 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: or kill drifters.
(10:45:40 AM) baculus_orden: yeah but we also want the LP and trig rewards while we're at it, so pochven may be the new thing we do. id just rather not have to run with the russian groups who blitz the larger sites.
(10:46:12 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: the only way you should be looting stuff is if you are in FRT/Hordes area of pochven.
(10:46:38 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: If you are in PAPI area of trig space anything goes.
(10:46:44 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: But dont poach from the other areas.
(10:47:08 AM) baculus_orden: its a combat site its not poaching lol
(10:47:25 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: I don't have time to argue with you about this.
(10:47:34 AM) baculus_orden: lol
(10:47:43 AM) xenuria@goonfleet.com/Home: Ignore my advice at your own peril.

do we have some sort of ~~~~~STRATEGIC INTEREST~~~~~ or rules for doing poo poo in Pochven? i know a russian who lives there and im half tempted to ping him and ask him if im a moron for even considering this...

If we did, they'd be on the goonfleet dotte com forums under the "Policies and Rules" subforum. Last I checked, such a thing does not exist, so buddhistpee can go suck poo poo.

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jul 4, 2008

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

oh youre probably right, i still remember xenuria being really weird too tho

which one was the one that came to fanfest with their mom?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

To troll goons.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

oh youre probably right, i still remember xenuria being really weird too tho

which one was the one that came to fanfest with their mom?

Xenuria

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Baculus posted:

The only moronic thing here is taking Xenuria's word that he runs Pochven. AFAIK the only policy we have about restricted space is that GSF is to stay the gently caress out of Stain - that goes for any and all activities including PVE.

There was a helldump thread that had good info on Pochven a couple of months back. Xenuria started the thread, but other posters provided most of the content. The last post is from a KarmaFleet dude who offered to help get people into Pochven w/ filaments or by providing wormhole locations. https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/302122-trigse/

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

The Hambulance posted:

Lmao what corp was that? Sounds like some ncdot poo poo

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Jazzzzz posted:

The only moronic thing here is taking Xenuria's word that he runs Pochven. AFAIK the only policy we have about restricted space is that GSF is to stay the gently caress out of Stain - that goes for any and all activities including PVE.

There was a helldump thread that had good info on Pochven a couple of months back. Xenuria started the thread, but other posters provided most of the content. The last post is from a KarmaFleet dude who offered to help get people into Pochven w/ filaments or by providing wormhole locations. https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/302122-trigse/

afaik, if you see any trig rats in K-space it means there's a WH that leads to Pochven.

That being said, groups are pulling out due to lack of content. CCP really dropped the ball.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

My killboard is the darkest red you'll ever see, and I wouldn't have it any other way

e: I think in 3 months I've had one (1) proper 1v1 pvp kill

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Phlegmish posted:

My killboard is the darkest red you'll ever see, and I wouldn't have it any other way

Just wait till you're 10 years in and have 54 whole 1v1 pvp kills!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I remember a video Xenuria made in that era that was 15 solid minutes of him complaining about goons, interrupted only by his mom yelling to ask him if he wanted some mini tacos.

Prencleeve was funny, Xenuria was just weird.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i had it saved in my bookmarks and sometimes i would misclick and hear "Pilots of Eve Online, members of Goonswarm Federation: Hello..."

it's a drat shame that video no longer exists

Rapulum_Dei
Sep 7, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

It has been 1691 days since my last kill. I do fly logi in fleets - though I am also very bad at eve.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I remember a video Xenuria made in that era that was 15 solid minutes of him complaining about goons, interrupted only by his mom yelling to ask him if he wanted some mini tacos.

Prencleeve was funny, Xenuria was just weird.

I wasn't around for either of these people and had only heard of them through occasional mentions in the SA EVE thread. A quick trip to Xenuria's youtube channel underscores your point. There are some wires crossed in there.

Rapulum_Dei posted:

It has been 1691 days since my last kill. I do fly logi in fleets - though I am also very bad at eve.

Go on bomber fleets, get 50+ killmails at once

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Floppychop posted:

afaik, if you see any trig rats in K-space it means there's a WH that leads to Pochven.

That being said, groups are pulling out due to lack of content. CCP really dropped the ball.

That's :ccp: for you.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I have a bunch of ships in triangle land from when I found a wormhole to there in delve.

It’s a “fleet battle salvage simulator”. You just find one of the many huge npc fleet battles that stretch for thousands of km and loot their wrecks for the trig loyalty tokens. You also can’t put a jumpclone there.

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
But if we didn’t have Xenuria we would be lacking in content- it’s not like passpi has done anything since the debacle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Stereotype posted:

I have a bunch of ships in triangle land from when I found a wormhole to there in delve.

It’s a “fleet battle salvage simulator”. You just find one of the many huge npc fleet battles that stretch for thousands of km and loot their wrecks for the trig loyalty tokens. You also can’t put a jumpclone there.

it actually doesn't take that much to do the lower-end sites and participate in the fleet battles (do not fight elite drifters they doomsday still wtf)

my rusky droog says that he and corp mates run sites while having their orcas afk mine spod or trig unique ores but lol gently caress that