Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh my god mark halperin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

i say swears online posted:

oh my god mark halperin

He should have done it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i say swears online posted:

oh my god mark halperin

cory booker

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.
LIZ BRUENIG, REVEAL YOURSELF

was listening to the most recent episode of The Bruenigs, and she said she thought Something Awful moderation was the best, which makes me wonder if she is a goon

e: at the very least Matt is the prototypical goon demographic: autistic

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
She's already admitted to being a goon but I don't think anyone has sussed out what her username was.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Nothus posted:

She's already admitted to being a goon but I don't think anyone has sussed out what her username was.

Pick.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
she's permabanned poster n

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
black baby goku

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Same with Felix. He claims to have only lurked fyad which has to be a hilarious lie.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Nothus posted:

Same with Felix. He claims to have only lurked fyad which has to be a hilarious lie.

didn’t amber mention something awful somewhat recently?

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
felix played the long con and was pcos bill this whole time

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

Protagorean
May 19, 2013

by Azathoth

Nothus posted:

Literally A Bird

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
felix has hung out with weird twitter guys for years and nearly all of them are former fyad posters

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
His encyclopedic knowledge of obscure forms drama stretching back to at least 2004 is uncanny.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I still find it weird that BFC has a jail for a single poster and that this poster is somehow fit to post

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
felix is paradol ex

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

i'm felix, actually

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

hobbesmaster posted:

didn’t amber mention something awful somewhat recently?

I wouldn't be surprised. She's old enough to have crossed paths with SA at some point. This place really is the Ur-text of online culture.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Before Carl Diggler, Felix's greatest character was Bigpeeler.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Before Carl Diggler, Felix's greatest character was Bigpeeler.

today's milky mommies (56k NO)

THS
Sep 15, 2017

we are all the washed up low ambition posters who didn’t make it to the big time. this is why getfiscal would never come back. it’d be like moving back to your home town where everyone is addicted to fentanyl and still talk about high school drama and their thwarted football dreams 20 years later

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Felix has a real gift for being able to channel the internet dumbass zeitgeist. So yeah, he owes alot to bigpeeler.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

THS posted:

we are all the washed up low ambition posters who didn’t make it to the big time. this is why getfiscal would never come back. it’d be like moving back to your home town where everyone is addicted to fentanyl and still talk about high school drama and their thwarted football dreams 20 years later
married with posters

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

maybe forums will come back in a big way like IRC did with discord and slack now that everyone is sick of modern social media

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Nothus posted:

I just pray she's not kyrie eleison

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
our fake history started a series on fake martial arts champions, the first one being Count Dante, who is like the original cumtown character https://ourfakehistory.com/

irish dude pretending to be a dishonored spanish count that claims to be a master of ancient chinese fighting arts (that don't actually exist)

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

they're actually correct and anyone who thinks the US left is a real thing especially after the clown car crash that was the "george floyd uprising" is a loving sap.

the MAGA coup insurgents killed 1 cop
the ACAB spring insurgents killed 3 black children and grew some terrible vegetables in seattle

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

gh0stpinballa posted:

they're actually correct and anyone who thinks the US left is a real thing especially after the clown car crash that was the "george floyd uprising" is a loving sap.

the ACAB spring insurgents killed 3 black children and grew some terrible vegetables in seattle

They did not grow vegetables. They actually killed all those plants, and the lawn they tried to plant them on top of

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
i think the guy running the garden had a degree in urban or sustainable agriculture

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Dr. Killjoy posted:

i think the guy running the garden had a degree in urban or sustainable agriculture

That makes it much worse.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Gripweed posted:

They did not grow vegetables. They actually killed all those plants, and the lawn they tried to plant them on top of

losers!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

y'all didn't give enough time for the cardboard to mulch up

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

gh0stpinballa posted:

1.5 cops if you count the one that domed himself afterwards

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Dr. Killjoy posted:

i mean.. kinda takes many many months to grow anything. you cant just plant some seeds or a transplants and have full-functioning edible food in even half a year. but lol

also CHOP was the dumbest name

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

THS posted:

also correct. anyone posting on any subs anywhere on this site are all failed losers

pretty much the only stories goons tell are like 5-15 year old drama, played and heard down the grapevine transmutated in a game of telephone, about mangosteens and printer-carrying goon or grovehaus or car-baked goon or da joose. poo poo was a decade ago. sad come up with new content

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
podcasts provide content

for real, we're drowning in content, I think people are satisfied with just shitposting, why invest hours in making up a story for a fake E/N thread when you can watch lockpicking videos on youtube

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

sad come up with new content

there's bust rodd, we have that

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

ur in my world now posted:

1.5 cops if you count the one that domed himself afterwards

yes, i've been thinking about it as dispassionately as i can, game theory style. if you look at it from "Their" POV, i think one instructive lesson They will have drawn from this is what a "strategic withdrawal" strategy achieved during the george floyd protests last year (CHAZ etc) and the MAGA riot this year. they have nothing to fear from the left and a lot to fear from the right, it's very depressing.

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 02:38 on Jan 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Xaris posted:

also correct. anyone posting on any subs anywhere on this site are all failed losers

pretty much the only stories goons tell are like 5-15 year old drama, played and heard down the grapevine transmutated in a game of telephone, about mangosteens and printer-carrying goon or grovehaus or car-baked goon or da joose. poo poo was a decade ago. sad come up with new content

wasn't that long ago that the owner of the website was chased out of town for domestic abuse