Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

His frequent social media posts and videos just scream "guy who knows he's about to be arrested and is doing blow until the day comes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ZuluDashOne posted:

I switched to Harry's awhile back and it's alright, nothing amazing. Growing the beard out again but will probably give the straight razor a try if/when I decide the beard has to go again.
Harry's tore me up.

I use a Gillette Fusion 5 blade and Aveeno shave cream.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

https://twitter.com/Zennistrad/status/1348959116291674112?s=19

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I stocked up on dorco blades before they shut down so I'm set for years after spending like $40

FizFashizzle posted:

His frequent social media posts and videos just scream "guy who knows he's about to be arrested and is doing blow until the day comes"

Look at the date :shobon:

Intruder fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jan 14, 2021

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

FizFashizzle posted:

Hey, if I’m in his position I’m probably doing the same thing, knowing what he’s probably on the line for I’d go full Scarface

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I actually think Donnie might skate unless they can tie him to the capitol hill riots.

The one who's hosed (and has been getting quietly depositioned like once a month for the past year) is eric.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I had subway for lunch. Its overrated.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

(Looks in cupboard at the huge-rear end Sleepytime Tea box that I drink every night before bedtime)

"…poo poo."

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

it's ok, per the article it's been safely bought out by a faceless conglomeration, you can drink your sleepy tea without worrying that you're supporting a weird cult, you're just supporting immoral capitalist corporations like normal

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Anyone wanna see a white guy get absolutely destroyed trying to pull the "Rappers can say the N word but I cant?" Line?

https://twitter.com/kwab122/status/1349023975469428742?s=19

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

BlindSite posted:

Same! Mine was good.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Anyone wanna see a white guy get absolutely destroyed trying to pull the "Rappers can say the N word but I cant?" Line?

https://twitter.com/kwab122/status/1349023975469428742?s=19

This is from “The good fight” but it’s still a funny clip.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

BlindSite posted:

Does Aussie Subway have kangaroo ham?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I was wondering why Delroy Lindo (who rules) would be doing a talk show

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I love crisp onions and fresh tomatoes on a good big sandwich :)

I don’t care for Mayo.

I like spicy mustard on some things.

I think the most contentious ingredient is relish.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

BlindSite posted:

I can get way better sandwiches here but I kind of miss Subway. A lot of Spicy Italian and BMTs in my grad school days.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Re: sleepy time and cult poo poo

Theres no ethical consumption under capitalism dot png

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Subway is great, it fast and its not heavy and its cheap. Also, the subway where I work and went to medical school was the one that invented the $5 Footlong promotion so you're welcome for that.

Edit: Delroy Lindo owns and is great in every movie he is in. If you are looking for a fun, easy movie to watch, check out Diggstown. He is a boxer and you have a great James Woods (I know, chud) performance and an 18 year oldl Heather Graham as a bonus.

swickles fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jan 14, 2021

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The subway that I went to since jr high closed due to covid :smith:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I had a tuna melt sandwich for dinner, using a Starkist Tuna Creations Buffalo Hot Buffalo Style package, leftover blue cheese from my last wings order, and shredded store-brand pizza cheese on homemade keto bread. I've become a big fan of toasting the bread in the cast iron pan by itself first, then spreading a layer of cheese on the hot pan to melt before putting the toasted bread on top. Put fillings on top open-face style, park under broiler for a couple minutes to heat things thru (and melt any more cheese that was added), then put them all together. By now the cheese on the outside of the sandwich should've formed a nice crust.

Cut into triangles because triangles taste better.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

a neat cape posted:

Same! Mine was good.

EatFresh

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

swickles posted:

Subway is great, it fast and its not heavy and its cheap. Also, the subway where I work and went to medical school was the one that invented the $5 Footlong promotion so you're welcome for that.

Edit: Delroy Lindo owns and is great in every movie he is in. If you are looking for a fun, easy movie to watch, check out Diggstown. He is a boxer and you have a great James Woods (I know, chud) performance and an 18 year oldl Heather Graham as a bonus.

Sup famous Subway bud, the one I frequented in grad school is the one Jared used to lose all of that weight. I heard whispers in/around that store that he was a weirdo even back then but I'm not sure how much of that was revisionist history after he made it big.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

When I stayed in Selina, TN there were only three restaurants open at night and one of them was a subway.

the subway also had the only billboard in town. im not sure if they just built it or they let someone build it on their property.

while i was there the owners had replaced whatever ad had been there with a big congratulations to their daughter for graduating high school, first in the family. she also worked at the subway and i talked to her a couple of times. i was always in scrubs so one time she asked what i was there for and i told her. then she told me she wanted to go into medicine but was going to dental assistant school.

when i asked her why not nursing, she said she didn't think she could make it through nursing school.

i think about that conversation a lot for some reason.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I saw that Subway is now offering bowls as an alternative to sandwiches. I'm guessing that's like their salads, without lettuce?

swickles posted:

Five . . .
Five dollar . .
Five dollar foot loooooooong

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Blimpie is the superior cold sub chain

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm a fan of Schlotzsky's, but I only had them when I lived in GA.

Potbelly's is pretty good for sandwiches, but it's been forever since I ate at one.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Android Apocalypse posted:

Cut into triangles because triangles taste better.
:haibrower:

Second dinner tonight is a blueberry Chobani tub and a slice of salami wrapped around a mozz stick.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Subway is to sandwiches what taco bell is to Mexican food.

If you want a sando, you dont go to subway. You only go when you want subway

Also subway was the likely culprit that gave me hep a as a kid. Enjoy!

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Eh, if I want a sandwich I usually go to Subway cause there is one 2 blocks from where I work.

Subway is a solid 70/100. Not great, but you know what your gonna get. Also, being able to load it up with veggies is great.

Spoeank posted:

I for one, would not of tried to bang the sandwich.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I got a long needed haircut and shaved my beard I'd grown since March. It was time but wow it's weird seeing my jawline again.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1348493320163520512

About to have a mass shooter on our hands

e: here have something more wholesome

https://twitter.com/Ad_Inifinitum/status/1349488333634863106

Intruder fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jan 14, 2021

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Eh, if I want a sandwich I usually go to Subway cause there is one 2 blocks from where I work.

Subway is a solid 70/100. Not great, but you know what your gonna get. Also, being able to load it up with veggies is great.

I for one, would not of tried to bang the sandwich.

You can get it if you ingest something someone who didn't properly wash their hands handled while having it!!

Also gently caress Ali Alexander, he's a quiet Jacob Wohl-rear end baby

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Spoeank posted:

You can get it if you ingest something someone who didn't properly wash their hands handled while having it!!

There was a Hep-A outbreak from a Chi-Chi’s that killed a few people in the early 2000s.

Probably related, there are none of them in the US anymore.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Ah you went with hepatitis, my mind read it as herp.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Spoeank posted:

You go there when you forget your lunch and the other options are a bakery, fish and chip shop or McDonald's.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Spoeank posted:

My cousin worked at Taco Bell Corporate in SoCal for a couple of years doing food safety auditing. I got to go to their corporate offices. They actually have pretty high health standards, and their office is cool! Theres 3 main elevators and each one the backdrop is a different type of spicy sauce.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Please tell me the speed of the elevator was determined by its respective spice level?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Like, it doesn't matter what the health standards are at a corporate level. If you get hepatitis from fast food it means a minimum wage worker didn't wash their hands properly after taking a poo poo.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Like, it doesn't matter what the health standards are at a corporate level. If you get hepatitis from fast food it means a minimum wage worker didn't wash their hands properly after taking a poo poo.

True, but there's always failures in a system. When I spent time in South East Asia if I was flying the next day I chose McDonalds over street food cause I didn't want to explode from my rear end on the flight home. It was wise. When we hit turbulence coming back my friend with bubble guts was weighing up making GBS threads himself or running to the toilets while the plan was moving pretty violently. I just listened to Metallica on my ipod and poo poo myself figuratively with my guts comfortably not churning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

seiferguy posted:

My cousin worked at Taco Bell Corporate in SoCal for a couple of years doing food safety auditing. I got to go to their corporate offices. They actually have pretty high health standards, and their office is cool! Theres 3 main elevators and each one the backdrop is a different type of spicy sauce.

For some reason this made me picture endless waterfalls of spicy sauce behind glass elevator doors rather than just pictures of the packet.