Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Flipping over a brick or whstever in a backyard and fibding out all the roly polys underneath have 5000 hours in dota 2 and send each others death threats over dnd rulesets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah can't imagine why ben would want to get as far away from ppl like you two as possible lmfao

lol

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah can't imagine why ben would want to get as far away from ppl like you two as possible lmfao

oh no sorry i was being completely serious. like if you're out there with everyone hanging on your opinions and having like parasocial relationships with you all the time, it's probably seriously stressful

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

i meant Guy in the sense that like... jeff gerstmann is an internet video games guy. he has a following. he has fans. he has people being weird about him in forums. etc

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Flipping over a brick or whstever in a backyard and fibding out all the roly polys underneath have 5000 hours in dota 2 and send each others death threats over dnd rulesets

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

my bad then. i think jeff once described it as being lowercase F famous, where people know you but you aren't rich or powerful enough to hire security or w/e, lol

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

my bad then. i think jeff once described it as being lowercase F famous, where people know you but you aren't rich or powerful enough to hire security or w/e, lol

yeah and i love giant bomb a lot but the way that people interact with them in like a fandom way is seriously weird. so i completely get why ben would need to step back. he's a good guy

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ArfJason posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i never even thought about it until now that its like being in a semi successful band where you earn a decent living and you get sometimes recognised, except the people recognising you are insane internet poisoned people

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i never even thought about it until now that its like being in a semi successful band where you earn a decent living and you get sometimes recognised, except the people recognising you are insane internet poisoned people

the eve 6 guy talking about his one hit wonder experience and Tony Hawk being told he looks like Tony Hawk repeatedly are some of the only things worth it on twitter imo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

People refreshing Ben's twitter for 19 hours a day waiting for the next take.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like Ben I hope he finds peace

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
sorry i didn't give whatever the kingdom hearts thing was a chance but it was in my nature to reject such things out of hand

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 12 minutes!
I once saw an extremely obese man wearing a GB shirt at the national zoo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You should have told the guy working at the zoo to turn the monitors on.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wow you worked at a zoo? Mustve been nice getting fed and washed for free

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

HORMELCHILI posted:

lmao

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation

HORMELCHILI posted:

no I was just a visitor

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

HORMELCHILI posted:

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

John Romero posted:

I once saw an extremely obese man wearing a GB shirt at the national zoo

why didn't you come say hi to me? :(

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
guys.....i dont live in a zoo....

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

John Romero posted:

apologies. here's hoping that you get the help you need and i'm looking forward to your upcoming feature on Evan Goes Wild.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

John Romero posted:

Bad look on the imps dunking on someone homeless

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

ArfJason posted:

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

ArfJason posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

checked in on the goty debates and jason looks like he is literally physically dying

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

He hasn't said a word in the 30 or so minutes I watched.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Is ben in bed? drat he's going all out..

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

tao of lmao posted:

checked in on the goty debates and jason looks like he is literally physically dying

he is

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

been enjoying the gotycasts as background noise. didn't even attempt to listen last year after how trash it had become

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Thought it was good that Brad added on Destiny 2 to the very first category, I was worried that they would forget about Destiny 2

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

so sad :(

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tao of lmao posted:

Lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmfao at brad having a framed sin city poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lord Bradley