Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I have a steelcase leap used. It’s pretty good and for the price ($300) can’t really be beat.

But, I don’t know, it’s not perfect. I was expecting more because I was switching from a crappy $90 chair.

These things retail $2k... I was hoping for a more life changing chair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1349075205268918272?s=20

Nice.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, I think I have decision paralysis. I've looked and there's Steelcase and Herman Miller stuff on sale 2nd hand around here. I'm annoyed because most furniture places aren't allowing you to sit on their furniture now so I can't really... test it.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm so nihilistic I originally read this as threatening for actually using union workers.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Dango Bango posted:

I'm so nihilistic I originally read this as threatening for actually using union workers.

Lol, I was about to post the same exact comment.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

seiferguy posted:

Yeah, I think I have decision paralysis. I've looked and there's Steelcase and Herman Miller stuff on sale 2nd hand around here. I'm annoyed because most furniture places aren't allowing you to sit on their furniture now so I can't really... test it.

I’ll recommend a Herman Miller Sayl if you see one second-hand. They’re not nearly as adjustable as the Aeron but the one I have is incredibly comfortable, and gorgeous to boot.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/1349861205817524224

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I have a Herman Miller Aeron at work and I miss it dearly

Instead I get to spend my workdays sitting on a cheap plastic chair at my wife's makeup table

I cannot wait to move and get a home office

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Bit rich coming from Vice since their co-founder is the ProudBoys guy

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Bit rich coming from Vice since their co-founder is the ProudBoys guy

Yeah, but he hasn't actually been involved or financially connected to them for loving ages at this point.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

It's been a loving long rear end two years

https://twitter.com/YOUWONTBELAFFIN/status/1349746945791725569?s=20

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
q pilled congresswoman doesn't disappoint lol

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1349514160749633536

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Intruder posted:

I saw that earlier. I was shocked to find out the new congresswoman who wanted to carry a gun into the capitol wasn't her.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

I saw that earlier. I was shocked to find out the new congresswoman who wanted to carry a gun into the capitol wasn't her.

That's the one who thinks the second amendment s worth dying for, is independently wealthy, but won't carry a gun if it means a $5,000 fine against her congressional salary.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Eifert Posting posted:

That's the one who thinks the second amendment s worth dying for, is independently wealthy, but won't carry a gun if it means a $5,000 fine against her congressional salary.

I think she is just more scared of the DC police actually arresting her and confiscating her gun.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Intruder posted:

https://twitter.com/RMann1970/status/1349592662530158599?s=19

:hmmno:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

:stare:

https://twitter.com/WednesdayLa/status/1349473437719420935

:stare:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Eifert Posting posted:

She's not independently wealthy though.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Looks like a leatherback, but not a particularly big one. They average between like 5.5 and 7 feet in length, but can get even bigger. A Few Loggerheads will top out at bit over 7 feet too. Therer is a sea turtle rescue place near here which has a bunch of recovering turtles in tanks, and they have scale models of the larger ones and they loving dwarf you man. Ocean has a lot of giant monsters in it.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Leave the turtle alone you loving tourists just let her go about her business

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I thought it was more but she's worth like 2 mil.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

I thought it was more but she's worth like 2 mil.

That's a loving rich rear end turtle.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I finished reading The Stand for the first time. I ended up reading the Uncut version because that’s what the library sent me. I enjoyed it, although I felt it spent a little too much time building up the plague part. Only character that kind of confused me was Nadine. I felt like I just couldn’t understand her motivation.

It did seem funny to me that King said he wanted to write a sort of big adventure novel like Lord of the Rings. LOTR was like a hundred pages shorter, but felt like it told a way bigger story.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Alaois posted:

publix exists in like 5 states

e: sorry, 7

Substitute decent grocery store of your choice, not some pedophile pushing poo poo-chain

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

swickles posted:

Looks like a leatherback, but not a particularly big one. They average between like 5.5 and 7 feet in length, but can get even bigger. A Few Loggerheads will top out at bit over 7 feet too. Therer is a sea turtle rescue place near here which has a bunch of recovering turtles in tanks, and they have scale models of the larger ones and they loving dwarf you man. Ocean has a lot of giant monsters in it.

That's a small version of that turtle? jeez

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

LeeMajors posted:

Substitute decent grocery store of your choice, not some pedophile pushing poo poo-chain

snuh?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Its Rinaldo posted:

Leave the turtle alone you loving tourists just let her go about her business

I don't think anyone is bothering it, in fact dude with the bucket is probably there as a conservationist/researcher to mark and protect the egg site.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Mitch McConnell trying to waddle away from consequences

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I have a steelcase leap used. It’s pretty good and for the price ($300) can’t really be beat.

But, I don’t know, it’s not perfect. I was expecting more because I was switching from a crappy $90 chair.

These things retail $2k... I was hoping for a more life changing chair.

Honestly same. IDK if its the refurb quality but I'm glad I got the chair for 300 and not 900. It's been great for my back but the cushioning is too thin and the arm rests always fall at "too short" or "too high". Thinking about replacing it with an herman miller sometime

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Like, Subway is poo poo, but I think they were very, very quick to distance themselves from the pedophile once they found out he was a pedophile.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Almost done with Flight Attendant and aside from lead girl losing her poo poo every 30 seconds it’s been really good and entertaining

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

im just sayin i don't go around tellin you all "why don't you just get sandwiches from QuickChek" because QuickChek exists in like, 3 states and it's New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Skwirl posted:

Like, Subway is poo poo, but I think they were very, very quick to distance themselves from the pedophile once they found out he was a pedophile.

Yeah, also its not like I am going out of my way to go to Subway. My options are Subway, McDonalds, Pollo Tropical, and Sbarro.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

although I felt it spent a little too much time building up the plague part.

that was literally the est part of the book?!?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

Almost done with Flight Attendant and aside from lead girl losing her poo poo every 30 seconds it’s been really good and entertaining

Yeah between that and Harley Quinn Kaley Cuoco has had a fairly impressive career post Big Bang, when she could probably have completely retired on the residuals.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

LeeMajors posted:

I can’t think of a single grocery store near me where you can get subs.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

swickles posted:

Yeah, also its not like I am going out of my way to go to Subway. My options are Subway, McDonalds, Pollo Tropical, and Sbarro.

Like a non mall sbarro?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Pops Mgee posted:

I can’t think of a single grocery store near me where you can get subs.

Targets have subs. They aren't great but they are there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

FizFashizzle posted:

that was literally the best part of the book?!?

agreed! i really like the stand.