Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

*witches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 01:43 on Jan 15, 2021

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Hodgepodge posted:

i occasionally hadoken a pillow across the room

I will stack my pillows neatly and methodically in my sleep

It was very unnerving to come to in the middle of this "fugue state"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

love it

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

"We're not taking the wizard"

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Can you explain it to me then, please?

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I store my boxes in a warehouse

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction
Didn't know I needed more CD-i based memes in my life, but I do!

(I owned two of the Zelda games for it, Wand of Gamelon and whatever the Link one was :negative:)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Skelaboo posted:

Can you explain it to me then, please?

Were-house

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Where house? It's right there, in the picture.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Is that the sequel to animal house?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Ani malhouse is not a meme.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
IIRC Trent Reznor is related to the person that started that company, even if it's kind of a distant connection.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

i shillinged and farthinged and quidded my pence

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/TZq1yiL.mp4
Sound

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

From the last page, but these are top-tier usernames

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/berserksouls/status/1349973088235098112

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

Superterranean posted:

is that unironic? I mean, I know libertarians are generally stupid, but....really??!?

The Bloop posted:

They're even stupider than that.

No, even more than that.

Keep going...

OwlFancier posted:

Literally the whole thesis of libertarianism is assuming that all bad things are the fault of governments making capital do bad things.

Zil posted:

But I have hit the mantle, how much further must I dig?

mind the walrus posted:

Once you've found a layer so insulated you find people who still see themselves as the protagonists of life and insist on making their political opinions the same as their political journey, you're there.

So... pretty loving insulated.

Hodgepodge posted:

you've got to do what they do: just keep digging

assuming everyone quoted above is a democrat and holds the belief that being smart/correct about the world is a virtue exclusive to democrats only? does that not strike you as even a little ridiculous?

i'm not taking offense because i'm not a libertarian (or a republican if you give a gently caress) but comments like the ones i quoted reek of having your head so firmly up your rear end that your eyes are caked closed with poo poo.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

ShoogaSlim posted:

assuming everyone quoted above is a democrat and holds the belief that being smart/correct about the world is a virtue exclusive to democrats only? does that not strike you as even a little ridiculous?

i'm not taking offense because i'm not a libertarian (or a republican if you give a gently caress) but comments like the ones i quoted reek of having your head so firmly up your rear end that your eyes are caked closed with poo poo.

Libertarians are literally dumber than poo poo and nothing in their worldview holds up to the merest hint of scrutiny, hth

And before you ask, I'm not a democrat, I'm just someone with a modicum of critical thinking and reason.

Also, just asking questions, huh? How's that working out?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ShoogaSlim posted:

Studies have shown that right-wingers are literally more primitive in the brain than left-wingers. When in a normal brain the parts associated with thought and decision-making activate, in a right-wing brain the "fight or flight" bits light up instead.

Democrats and Republicans are both right-wingers, though.

E: liberals, of course, are just Republicans who are vocal about wanting to own slaves and have sex with children, instead of hiding these desires.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 10:24 on Jan 15, 2021

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

ShoogaSlim posted:

That redtext makes me ask questions that are well answered by your posting, thank you

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

ShoogaSlim posted:

assuming everyone quoted above is a democrat
This assumption isn't at all proven by what you quoted.

ShoogaSlim posted:

and holds the belief that being smart/correct about the world is a virtue exclusive to democrats only?
This assumption is even less proven by what you quoted.

ShoogaSlim posted:

does that not strike you as even a little ridiculous?
If you make up two things from whole cloth then they can be ridiculous, yes.

ShoogaSlim posted:

Who is supposed to care about this conclusion built on a complete farce?

Elysiume has a new favorite as of 10:31 on Jan 15, 2021

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

ShoogaSlim posted:

lol i'm not even a yank but that's just... what libertarians are dude, their political position is "what if the problems of capitalism were actually caused by the government"

like if that annoys you that's unfortunate because I'm pretty sure libertarians would tell you that themselves.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ShoogaSlim posted:

I think you should read up on modern libertarianism.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Studies have shown that libertarians routinely taze their own balls until they die.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Studies have shown that libertarians routinely taze their own balls until they die.
Is that why the diaper guys seem more prominent? I mean the diap would catch the darts. Unless it was wet, obviously.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

ShoogaSlim posted:

assuming everyone quoted above is a democrat

quote:

i'm not a republican

yes you are

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Nessus posted:

Is that why the diaper guys seem more prominent? I mean the diap would catch the darts. Unless it was wet, obviously.

Further studies have shown that libertarians routinely piss their diapers before tazing themselves in the balls, as this is conducive to proper conduction.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Further studies have shown that libertarians routinely piss their diapers before tazing themselves in the balls, as this is conducive to proper conduction.
:hmmyes: Coated in gold, disguised as a child... What libertarian could be happier then at that moment?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

nice

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/zq08CCd.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ShoogaSlim posted:

lol