Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyYeh1jL8PU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/walkercapl/status/1349182226936836102

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/davidehrlich/status/1349462151103193088

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nmever thought i would say this. But i'm doing an nba video game franchise mode where i use historical draft classes starting with 1984. so all the people like michael jordan and patrick ewing and everybody mix in with luka doncic. it's good

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I never thought you'd say that

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I’ve been waiting for you to say that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Please say that you are playing as the Seattle Supersonics and getting Kemp and Payton that championship they deserved.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

oops wrong thread

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Cavauro posted:

nmever thought i would say this. But i'm doing an nba video game franchise mode where i use historical draft classes starting with 1984. so all the people like michael jordan and patrick ewing and everybody mix in with luka doncic. it's good

sounds rad.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I've been trying to get a shower replaced since October. After finally getting everything ready my contractor shattered the glass door inside my bathroom. I was waiting to list my house once it was finished. I'm never getting out of this loving state.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Clubhouse Games is on super sale rn on the Switch so everyone should get it so we can play Connect Four and Mahjong

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Clubhouse Games is on super sale rn on the Switch so everyone should get it so we can play Connect Four and Mahjong

Unless you're talking about a different game that's like 28 bucks

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I Before E posted:

its a nintendo game, that's considered a super sale.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

For a Nintendo game that’s like they’re giving it away

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

normally its like ah yeah, this game we released 10 years ago? it's on sale, now it's only 58 dollars instead of 60!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

another nintendo thing is those e-shop credit coins you can get by putting in the code that comes with a physical game or automatically by buying a game digitally. the physical ones actually expire solely because they don't want people to get that $3 credit if that copy of the game became old and unsold and then only sold for like $30 later

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I now have connect four for the low discounted price of just 73 dollars. Thank you nintendo and to a lesser extent forums user neinnunb

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to buy it for yacht dice on the toelet. the phone yahtzee has too many ads and weirdness

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Shard posted:

Makoto.

Also I just leveled up an my new special move is a loving release german suplex!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gkydnh516g

drat I need to level up Freelancer more

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I Before E posted:

In 2012 I went to a Walmart near the Poconos in Pennsylvania and I saw a wrapped, unsold copy of Mario Party 4 for the fuckin GameCube discounted only to $49.99, do not look this gift horse in the mouth NIEL

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Connect 4 was put on this earth by the devil Satan himself to curse and vex me

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I'm hitting a bit of a depression spiral and I find myself seriously eyeing installing World of Warcraft Classic.

For God's sake talk me out of it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

CobiWann posted:

I'm hitting a bit of a depression spiral and I find myself seriously eyeing installing World of Warcraft Classic.

Do whatever it takes to pull that nose up.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

crowd control. eatin and drinkin all the time. slow ugly piece of poo poo. this is all my posting signature

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

If you want a toilet game, play Into the Breach!

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Get thee behind me, Satan

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

CobiWann posted:

Treat Yourself if you need to.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CobiWann posted:

For God's sake Cobi don't do it, find something - ANYTHING - else to do instead. It is designed to drag you in with an initial feeling of comfort and familiarity to mask that you'll just be doing the same rote activities on a loop long enough that you hit the next billing cycle, it is not a game, it's a rat maze and the experiment being conducted is,"How can we get Cobi to give us money to run the rat maze?"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, I'm all for treating yourself but WoW is a productivity simulator and the worst stuff when you're feeling down.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I managed to pull up. I realized I hadn't beaten Pillars of Eternity 1 + 2 yet (only beaten the first years ago when White March came out), so that should scratch the fantasy itch for a good while. I heard you can get Eder a pet slot in the second game!

Edit - plus there's a ton of YouTube videos of classic WoW that should quell any urge.

CobiWann fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jan 16, 2021

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Jerusalem posted:

For God's sake Cobi don't do it, find something - ANYTHING - else to do instead. It is designed to drag you in with an initial feeling of comfort and familiarity to mask that you'll just be doing the same rote activities on a loop long enough that you hit the next billing cycle, it is not a game, it's a rat maze and the experiment being conducted is,"How can we get Cobi to give us money to run the rat maze?"

So you're saying buy the latest expansion right?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CobiWann posted:

I managed to pull up. I realized I hadn't beaten Pillars of Eternity 1 + 2 yet (only beaten the first years ago when White March came out), so that should scratch the fantasy itch for a good while. I heard you can get Eder a pet slot in the second game!

You can, but only when starting a new game AFTER accruing enough blessings in a first playthrough. You need 15 blessings to unlock Eder's pet slot, and I legit am tempted to play the game all over again just so he can have a puppy :3:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I have finished the story of Kiryu Kazuma and honestly intended to take a break before the next game but lmao Judgment is 60% off on PSN right now so I bought it and will probably start it over the weekend too. I will die

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I've decided that I'm gonna dedicate my life to becoming a pool shark, hanging out at smoke filled pool halls, hustling rubes. Or a card counter. Which ever one takes the least amount of effort

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Impossible, Kiryu has never killed anybody :colbert:

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

NienNunb posted:

I've decided that I'm gonna dedicate my life to becoming a pool shark, hanging out at smoke filled pool halls, hustling rubes. Or a card counter. Which ever one takes the least amount of effort

pool has been dying slowly for years and covid put the nail in it's coffin so start counting

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Just dedicate your life to being a shark shark. Chomp chomp chomp

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
When you teach children online you dedicate yourself to being a baby shark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pool is back.