Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I can't wait to get THE VACCINE and go to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, ORLANDO FLORIDA and watch TNA IMPACT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ICR posted:

Ricochet just held ANOTHER maskless party. Owns hard. Naturally, peeps are going what the heck

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKE1TWuD5l2/

I don't recognize most of these people (also, lol Ricochet's getup) but I'm assuming they're all WWE? That would at least mean they should be subject to regular testing.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I wish he would be both cognizant of his status as a public figure and that he be more calculated in what he at least posts on social media because of his potential influence on people and that he would understand the seriousness of this pandemic to not go about holding such a public event, maskless.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

This boards hate boner for ricochet is so baffling.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

A talking coyote posted:

it's really not

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019

A talking coyote posted:

Nah, it's actually logical. Dude is being/exposing himself as a moron constantly at this point

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

A talking coyote posted:

wait till you see what we think about t-bar.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dango Bango posted:

I don't recognize most of these people (also, lol Ricochet's getup) but I'm assuming they're all WWE? That would at least mean they should be subject to regular testing.

I think it's just a bunch of mates, the only one I recognise is Stacey Erwin Jr and he left WWE a couple of years back

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

I guess, but you can open up any wrestlers social media and find a bunch of yikes gatherings from the past year. I don’t even particularly care that much about him.

Just seems like everyone hates him for having dumb tweets? Not even bad ones, just wow what a dumb thing to say.

And now I feel dumb for spending time defending someone who I haven’t even seen wrestle in years. Have at it.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

if you post pictures of yourself and a bunch of friends having a big party indoors with service workers wearing masks being forced to deal with you, you suck

if you're smiling in the pictures you suck poo poo

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

It really does feel like those people must be on another planet in those types of videos. The first frame of this one has her smiling with the waiter in the background in a mask bussing tables and it's like man.. gently caress those people for real.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ItohRespectArmy posted:

wait till you see what we think about t-bar.

T-Bag.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
We’re all very worried we won’t be able to watch Main Event anymore if Ricochet gets cancelled

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

A talking coyote posted:

I guess, but you can open up any wrestlers social media and find a bunch of yikes gatherings from the past year. I don’t even particularly care that much about him.

Just seems like everyone hates him for having dumb tweets? Not even bad ones, just wow what a dumb thing to say.

And now I feel dumb for spending time defending someone who I haven’t even seen wrestle in years. Have at it.

I agree with this when it's just like, a picture of someone with no mask because you have no idea if they did it in a safe way for a moment for a picture.

But the dude is at a restaurant

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

A talking coyote posted:

Nah Ricochet is a good wrestler but a dumb as gently caress human.

It's not that hard to grasp.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I hate Ricochet for being the worst promo in history and that’s always been my opinion. I don’t care about the other stuff. Him having a job and being that untalented is unfair to all the people who are more talented and unemployed and I find that despicable.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Prince Puma was cool, then dude took off the mask and opened his mouth

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I hate Ricochet for being the worst promo in history and that’s always been my opinion. I don’t care about the other stuff. Him having a job and being that untalented is unfair to all the people who are more talented and unemployed and I find that despicable.

Please don't heel turn. Continue your face run.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Dude lives in Orlando. They can have outdoor parties and it's perfectly comfortable what the hell

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

A talking coyote posted:

He also hangs out with pedophiles, op

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

A talking coyote posted:

It's not too late to just change your name, get an av, and pretend this didn't happen.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Isn’t Florida as a whole basically covid mad max land where anyone can do whatever they want anyway?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

I mean yeah he’s a wrestler in WWE

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Rarity posted:

Judging by all the info that came out last year basically everyone in the business is.

Hiram posted:

It's not too late to just change your name, get an av, and pretend this didn't happen.

Eh dude can stay in main event for the rest of his career for all I care, I just thought it was strange that everyone starts dropping bombs whenever some dumb thing he says comes up.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Ricochet wasn't always bad. But he sure as poo poo became terrible.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

He’s not all bad

cauliflower jones
Nov 8, 2009
https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/1350205925886451716

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Holy god Kacy Catanzaro.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...utm_name=iossmf

Having trouble with the image but yeah, that’s par for the course.

Basically she doesn’t like the backlash she is receiving from ya know, not wearing masks in public. And she’s getting raked over the coals for her response.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I dunno man, maybe just don't post the fuckin' pictures.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

ICR posted:

Holy god Kacy Catanzaro.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...utm_name=iossmf

Having trouble with the image but yeah, that’s par for the course.

Basically she doesn’t like the backlash she is receiving from ya know, not wearing masks in public. And she’s getting raked over the coals for her response.

Evergreen tweet
https://twitter.com/JordynneGrace/status/1318722535090016257

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The WWE + Florida brain rot combo can be devastating

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

"A lot of us haven't been to a restaurant since March" lol how are people this stupid

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

MJeff posted:

I dunno man, maybe just don't post the fuckin' pictures.

Or just, you know, stay the gently caress home and only go out when you absolutely, positively must for basic needs like grocery shopping and poo poo.

5 loving million people in New Zealand managed it for 10 weeks, what's their excuse?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFFo7xz69t0

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

explosivo posted:

"A lot of us haven't been to a restaurant since March" lol how are people this stupid

"you knew what was going to happen"

that person is saying a lot of people sacrificed so she can be an idiot and have a maskless party so she should have expected the backlash. not wrong

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Oh gently caress I didn't even realize that wasn't Kacy saying that :doh:

As it turns out I am the one who is stupid

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
drat I wish I'd known 6 months ago that getting tested granted you immunity. Would have made things so much easier!

I'm now reminded I have to go to a wedding tomorrow ugh

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/TheFourPillars1/status/1296812392433823744?s=20

Kobashi always be lifting.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

mooseinfants posted:

I'm now reminded I have to go to a wedding tomorrow ugh

Did You Know? - You are the master of your destiny. It's never too late to back out of a bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Every so often I get reminded that Covid is still loving things up around the world and it's like it never happened here. The joys of being so isolated from the rest of Australia.

But yeah, if your city is still getting ravaged then don't add to the problem without a good reason. If you do then you're a fuckwit