Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It never fails to crack me up that iHeartRadio is just a rebranded clear channel,
I didn't think I could loathe the Pod Jons any more than I already do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Halloween Jack posted:

I didn't think I could loathe the Pod Jons any more than I already do.

Let this be a lesson: your hate can always burn brighter.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
did clearchannel buy pod johns or something?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

did clearchannel buy pod johns or something?

They're distributed by iHeartRadio. iHeartRadio is just the name clear channel used when it launched its podcast brand because clear channel was a toxic brand back in the late '00s. At some point the corporate parent also changed their name to iHeartMedia and everyone forgot that they hated them.

The circle of capitalism :)

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ih0HJm7dz4

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

Doc Hawkins posted:

is it the one gradenko linked to?

not sure.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

catching up on holiday specials and Eat The Rich's punched way above their weight, drat

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1253045583025041408?s=19

oh my

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Nobody cares about hot takes from Rich Evans' little brother.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

https://twitter.com/apark2453/status/1253057554176868352

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/apark2453/status/1253058279090974720?s=20

lmao

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

That head.

THAT HEAD.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

chapo the pod is fine but the weird cult of personality that’s been built up around them is...not ideal

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

TheSlutPit posted:

chapo the pod is fine but the weird cult of personality that’s been built up around them is...not ideal

Robert Evans, however, beyond being a conflict tourist and a voice for sanitizing US interventionism, is also kind of a weirdo

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

please be nice to Dick The Birthday Boy

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

someone put pictures of Wayne Knight and John C. Reilly into one of those face amalgamators

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Say what you will about Chapo but they have all the right enemies

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.
I listen to Chapo and so do a few of my friends but I don’t get how these people end up engaging with Chapo fans so often. Like what are you doing at a Chapo live show as someone who can’t stand them? why are you on whatever the latest iteration of r/chapotraphouse is? Is this guy just so online that all he does is get in arguments with online leftists who may have retweeted a Chapo host joke and that’s his only exposure to the left at all?

like no poo poo you think Chapo is bad all you do is interact with people trying to dunk on you. he’s made for phrenology jokes, and we all know the Chapo boys love phrenology.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1253049522751586306?s=19

Lmao

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

I listen to Chapo and so do a few of my friends but I don’t get how these people end up engaging with Chapo fans so often. Like what are you doing at a Chapo live show as someone who can’t stand them? why are you on whatever the latest iteration of r/chapotraphouse is? Is this guy just so online that all he does is get in arguments with online leftists who may have retweeted a Chapo host joke and that’s his only exposure to the left at all?

like no poo poo you think Chapo is bad all you do is interact with people trying to dunk on you. he’s made for phrenology jokes, and we all know the Chapo boys love phrenology.

Twitter exists, it’s full of “funny” leftist reply guys who listen to chapo, and it’s terrible.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol if you have an active twitter account

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

THS posted:

It's good for following artists

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

THS posted:

Cspam is literally 80% posting tweets grandpa

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

TheSlutPit posted:

Twitter exists, it’s full of “funny” leftist reply guys who listen to chapo, and it’s terrible.

You should consider logging off.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Wolfsheim posted:

dont need a twitter account to search for "filter:verified 🌊 bernie"

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Wolfsheim posted:

not getting immediately banned for harassment is cowardly

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

TheSlutPit posted:

i agree with forums user TheSlutPit

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Gripweed posted:

It's good for following artists

can't forget about following wrestlers

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Majorian posted:

You should consider logging off.

I don’t even have a twitter but I’ve read enough cspam posts to get the general idea ok

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

TheSlutPit posted:

chapo is good and funny but this is 100% correct, reply guys are a menace and trying to riff makes you look like a fool

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I don't remember if there are still any neat cooks or chefs to follow on Twitter though

if you're going to go with food posting, might as well get it from the amateurs and the experts

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Wolfsheim posted:

yeah they go out and engage with the tweets so i don't have to

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

TheSlutPit posted:

This why I just laugh at the funny posts and rarely, if ever, reply

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

think the most i do on twitter now is just like and RT. i have alerts set for maybe nine or ten accounts rhat post interesting content. cannot be hosed engaging for the most part unless i think of something funny to say which is rare.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI8xuwam-NA

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

There is no lefty podcast Zizek will not go on. Find yourself someone who loves you as much as Zizek loves going on poscasts.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Zizek go on cumtown

I want to hear a Lacanian analysis of African Guy voice

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Majorian posted:

That head.

THAT HEAD.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
george costanza and newman were spliced together at the island of dr moreau

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

AnEdgelord posted:

Say what you will about Chapo but they have all the right enemies

They have been way less toxic in the recent intramural spats in the internet left than many others and I think that is good!