Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

burexas.irom posted:

can someone explain Xeni Jardin to me

quote:

Xeni Jardin, pronounced SHEH-nee zhar-DAN, isn’t her given name. Jardin doesn’t reveal that, she says, because she wants to avoid dangerous people from her past. “Xeni” comes from “Xeniflores,” a word with origins in Guatemala’s native culture. Jardin means “garden” in Spanish and French.

It was a nickname that stuck during her travels through Mexico and Guatemala with her mentor, Dr. Munir Xochipillicueponi Quetzalkanbalam, a writer, performer, director, composer, entrepreneur and Mayan expert whom Jardin considers her adoptive father.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

i see

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

burexas.irom posted:

broke brained liberal white supremacist freak who used to blog at boingbong or w/e and became a full on russiagater conspiracy theorist, accuses everyone of being a Russian agent. desperately wants to be the protagonist of reality and makes up elaborate fiction about her life which is clearly bullshit, down to her name. seems to think Biden would smoke weed with her. accused Tara Reade of being an agent of Putin. friends with Roger stone.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

she’s very hip and is one of the few white people in america with an n-word pass

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

Xeni Jardin, pronounced SHEH-nee zhar-DAN, isn’t her given name. Jardin doesn’t reveal that, she says, because she wants to avoid dangerous people from her past. “Xeni” comes from “Xeniflores,” a word with origins in Guatemala’s native culture. Jardin means “garden” in Spanish and French.

It was a nickname that stuck during her travels through Mexico and Guatemala with her mentor, Dr. Munir Xochipillicueponi Quetzalkanbalam, a writer, performer, director, composer, entrepreneur and Mayan expert whom Jardin considers her adoptive father.

Come on, you stole this from the Venture Bros. wiki right?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

The names being in the same order as the pictures of the cast is completely unrealistic

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Taintrunner posted:

friends with Roger stone.
:eyepop: talk about icing on the cake

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

burexas.irom posted:

:eyepop: talk about icing on the cake

lmao.

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

burexas.irom posted:

she knows what set you from, homie

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Sounds like a mini Ghislaine Maxwell.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hapsby posted:

she knows what set you from, homie

Nancy Pelosi gangster checkin’ orange man bad

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Her mentor, Dr. Munir Xochipillicueponi Quetzalkanbalam, is completely made up, if it wasn't obvious enough, as is everything else about her past, particularly the parts designed to obfuscate that she's a milquetoast white idiot.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

steinrokkan posted:

Her mentor, Dr. Munir Xochipillicueponi Quetzalkanbalam, is completely made up, if it wasn't obvious enough, as is everything else about her past, particularly the parts designed to obfuscate that she's a milquetoast white idiot.

She should've given him a few more syllables if she wanted him to be believable.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

indigi posted:

making fun of short people seems dumb and unnecessarily mean spirited, but on the other hand cleavage

https://twitter.com/PeacefulMoron/status/1350319175756079108?s=20

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

lol

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

gently caress 2021

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

lmao thank you

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

Nancy Pelosi gangster checkin’ orange man bad

ask snoop. he KNOWS what we mean!!!!

commie kong
Mar 7, 2019

https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/agency-cafeterias-complaints-menus/

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
FOIA the CIA wings recipe please, Mr Greenewald or Klippenstein

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

This is a DLC correspondence from Control

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

dudes rock

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/CarolLeonnig/status/1350609762166181889?s=19

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Taintrunner posted:

broke brained liberal white supremacist freak who used to blog at boingbong or w/e and became a full on russiagater conspiracy theorist, accuses everyone of being a Russian agent. desperately wants to be the protagonist of reality and makes up elaborate fiction about her life which is clearly bullshit, down to her name. seems to think Biden would smoke weed with her. accused Tara Reade of being an agent of Putin. friends with Roger stone.

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1255693403112665088

https://twitter.com/liz_franczak/status/1255685376733179904

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer

What in the actual gently caress is this?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

burexas.irom posted:

A 50-year old woman who gets paid money to be a zoomer whisperer because she dyed her hair and changed her name to begin with an X

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

exmachina posted:

What in the actual gently caress is this?

It's perfectly normal in this timeline, that is what it is.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

A Russian troll farm posted:

Listen, Jack! You're lettin down, your country! Used to be, Tretyakov's buildin MiG-3s 4 or 5 ways from Sunday. Cmon, man, quit horsin around!
https://twitter.com/LiberatedLabor/status/1350367697205227520

documents can wait, a lunch bucket can't, c'mon man!

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 06:11 on Jan 17, 2021

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
where was the ship headed, ukraine?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

cw: rape

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

If you like your grain, you can keep it

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
*points at kremlin*

you didn't build that

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

gradenko_2000 posted:

If you like your grain, you can keep it

ah, let me be clear, ahhhh gaiety is, the most outstanding feature, of our union

i'm barack obama, and i'm joseph stalin, and i'm gay

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

this could be us but u playing..

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

:nws:https://twitter.com/JOHNNYRYAN101/status/1350613703880712197?s=20 :nws:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

drat towlie hasn't aged gracefully