Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
given my sense that our country is becoming increasingly virus-ridden

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
so many of the CIA agents have such nice handwriting also lol at this :kiddo:

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

so many of the CIA agents have such nice handwriting also lol at this :kiddo:

what a nice little spiral logo

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

i mean xeni lived through a cult or whatever so my jokes about her are lighthearted at worst but anyone who is mean to liz franczak deserves all the mockery they get

I really admire her so poo poo like this irritates me. i guess i'm a reply gal??

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

i was trying to find a way more relevant image on my phone, which is an endless morass of stupid pics, but i couldn't find it so take this instead, gomen nasai

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

hapsby posted:

i mean xeni lived through a cult or whatever so my jokes about her are lighthearted at worst but anyone who is mean to liz franczak deserves all the mockery they get

I really admire her so poo poo like this irritates me. i guess i'm a reply gal??

No pity for the footmen of capital, spare your sympathy for people who haven't weaponized their traumas against the working class

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

No pity for the footmen of capital, spare your sympathy for people who haven't weaponized their traumas against the working class

you're absolutely right, friend. i must become stronger

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

hapsby posted:

i was trying to find a way more relevant image on my phone, which is an endless morass of stupid pics, but i couldn't find it so take this instead, gomen nasai

haven't heard alot from ol tommy steins recently

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

GoutPatrol posted:

haven't heard alot from ol tommy steins recently

i miss ol tommy stoyer. i know he was just another evil billionaire but he seemed so earnest?? like, he just wanted to be friends with bernoe and the cool kids

FacelessVoid
Jul 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/aguyyellsalot/status/1255707006549340161

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

hapsby posted:

btw that cult was one other woman and her "mentor" who doesn't appear to exist

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i looked this up and you're absolutely right and i'm laughing, thank you

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
wait, Dr. Munir Xochipillicueponi Quetzalkanbalam isn't real? thats impossible, a more real person with a definitely real name has never been described by anyone, anywhere

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Malleum posted:

wait, Dr. Munir Xochipillicueponi Quetzalkanbalam isn't real? thats impossible, a more real person with a definitely real name has never been described by anyone, anywhere

You mean that’s not the herbology professor at

checks notes, stifles laughter

Castelobruxo?

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

i just took "i was trapped in a cult founded by final fantasy summon monster quetzacoarkkrkrkrllrlll" at face value because she's so dumb i felt it had to have some truth to it

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
She also claims to have familiarity with multiple indigenous mesoamerican languages and I would love to see her try to speak them.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Kevin DuBrow posted:

She also claims to have familiarity with multiple indigenous mesoamerican languages and I would love to see her try to speak them.

One of them is the language in which Joseph Smith’s golden plates were written.

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 18:35 on Jan 17, 2021

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

real gunther herman vibes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Kevin DuBrow posted:

*peggy hill voice* quetzalcoatl

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

If you think about it who is more deserving to be known as a cult survivor than the former cult leader.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
are tweets still allowed?

https://twitter.com/ItsDanSheehan/status/1350545534285606913?s=20
https://twitter.com/grl_fieri/status/1350523224816193537?s=20
https://twitter.com/chelseasomba/status/1350506322630946817?s=20

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
is this some foot fetish poo poo or

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Welp I assumed it was Q anon related and just found out that its a cucks and bulls thing and now I know another thing about the world.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

as a frequent asymptomatic carrier of the flu i used to greatly enjoy giving my entire office the flu and grinding things to a halt

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
poz my neg lungs

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Malleum posted:

poz my neg lungs

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

those ladies gently caress

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

jetz0r posted:

those ladies gently caress

they're never going back.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Malleum posted:

The guy whose only results on google are from articles quoting Xeni and the university she said he teaches at claims to have never heard of him is real and strong and my friend

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

https://twitter.com/findingfrances/status/1350800287158599682?s=20

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

some plague rats posted:

The guy whose only results on google are from articles quoting Xeni and the university she said he teaches at claims to have never heard of him is real and strong and my friend

Dr. Quetzalkanbalam is currently in hiding, having run afoul of an ancient Egyptian snake worshiper cult. he will reemerge when the stars are right.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Platystemon posted:

One of them is the language in which Joseph Smith’s golden plates were written.

ah yes, the "egyptian" that is mysteriously completely different from the egyptian that is found on all other artifacts

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1350922197179768835

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

silicone thrills posted:

Welp I assumed it was Q anon related and just found out that its a cucks and bulls thing and now I know another thing about the world.

I wonder if any of those ladies have ever had someone assume that it was a Qanon tattoo, and then had to decide if it was more embarrassing to let them believe that or to explain what it actually means

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
How has this Zheni person managed to have a Wikipedia article about her since 2005? Even now there's basically nothing on it that tells me this person has done anything notable.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
her career is being a rich white woman with Strong Opinions and no actual knowledge or insight about anything. it's not like jardin is the only one, though she is one of the most ridiculous examples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

gandlethorpe posted:

How has this Zheni person managed to have a Wikipedia article about her since 2005? Even now there's basically nothing on it that tells me this person has done anything notable.

Back when you could be "a blogger" without any specific expertise for a living she was doing that.