Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
gently caress this Pride Trooper event, I've done the level to recruit the guy like 7 times and have gotten 0 copies of him. I have the only 2 Universe 11 people I own in my team and it's not helping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Alright, finished my summons. Didn't get Jiren, in fact I think the only featured unit I got was INT Ribrienne... but it's not a big deal because I now have my 500 coins. Now to just wait for Jiren to show up in the shop a few months from now (of course by then, there might be a new, BETTER top LR in the game, so I might be waiting for THEM....)

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Fawf posted:

700 stones and no Jiren but I crossed the coin threshold to buy him down the road so it's all good

600 stones and only a Dyspo dupe and one INT Toppo.

I know LR rates are low, but gently caress this banner.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Alright, finished my summons. Didn't get Jiren, in fact I think the only featured unit I got was INT Ribrienne... but it's not a big deal because I now have my 500 coins. Now to just wait for Jiren to show up in the shop a few months from now (of course by then, there might be a new, BETTER top LR in the game, so I might be waiting for THEM....)

I was actually about to ask, I just realized that I am also a 500 coin haver, was wondering if there was anybody available who was absolutely vital to get.

I already have Kale/Caulifla, Nappa, the RoG Goku, the Androids, Baby Vegeta, TEQ Broly, and a handful of others.

I'm tempted by the Pure/Hybrid Saiyan lead Goku, but I was also considering holding out until the LR SS4 Goku was an option.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

the_steve posted:

I was actually about to ask, I just realized that I am also a 500 coin haver, was wondering if there was anybody available who was absolutely vital to get.

I already have Kale/Caulifla, Nappa, the RoG Goku, the Androids, Baby Vegeta, TEQ Broly, and a handful of others.

I'm tempted by the Pure/Hybrid Saiyan lead Goku, but I was also considering holding out until the LR SS4 Goku was an option.

That Goku (SS4) is a red coin unit, so you can either wait for Jiren or get angry Bombku.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Rudoku posted:

That Goku (SS4) is a red coin unit, so you can either wait for Jiren or get angry Bombku.

The Goku's Family lead is a red coin?
Oh, fuckin' sweet, that simplifies things then

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I took a break during that Heroes celebration, and apparently missed Frieza, the unit I was waiting for?? Why did he come so fast? And then LR Gohan was simultaneous. Kinda mad cuz now I gotta til whatever random date they decide to bring back the Kale and Cauflia EZAs. I pre farmed all the TEQ LR Goku EZA stuff at least.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off
Someone please explain this new edition of chain battle to me because I clearly do not understand this mode as well as I thought I did. My first day best is a measly 26.4 million.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What teams/item are you all using for this latest 200% event battle?

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

What teams/item are you all using for this latest 200% event battle?

The Transformation Boost one? I used INT Buuhan and completed it in one turn, thanks to getting an additional SA and critting on both of them.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

CidGregor posted:

Someone please explain this new edition of chain battle to me because I clearly do not understand this mode as well as I thought I did. My first day best is a measly 26.4 million.

Rainbowed Yamcha from the tournament rewards put me in the top 15%, which is by far the best I've ever done so people must be struggling with it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
6 year anniversary LRs are confirmed to be a mastered UI Goku and a Blue Evolution Vegeta

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Pulled LR Jiren, so I decided to spring for Goku & Frieza with gold coins to fill out the team. Should be fun.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

For once I'm gonna save everything for anni unless they don't have Frieza and/or Gogeta on them.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Farming incredible gems is. Very not fun. Can I have a porunga wish tia

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I did a factory reset on my phone and lost my account ... my poor Gohans :saddowns:

please re-add whilst I try to gather my Gohans again 2166436935 thank you

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Doc Fission posted:

I did a factory reset on my phone and lost my account ... my poor Gohans :saddowns:

please re-add whilst I try to gather my Gohans again 2166436935 thank you

Did you connect the game to facebook? If so, you should be able to recover it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Big Monke is live

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

a neat cape posted:

Big Monke is live

450 stones and... old monke, not new monke.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Managed to get the new Gogeta from my second pull, not too bad. Didn't realize the Universe 11 stuff was ending, guess I'm waiting on the Khaseral event to come back.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

CidGregor posted:

Did you connect the game to facebook? If so, you should be able to recover it.

No I don't have a Facebook 😭

I linked it to my Gmail this time though, now these Gohans are forever

Anyway I did one pull on the new banner and got two GT Syn Shenrons or whatever, which I emphatically do not want!!! Give me the Gohan in the Supreme Kai training outfit you jerks

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Webbeh posted:

450 stones and... old monke, not new monke.

All I got was unfeatured crap and PHY Tien, so no monke.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Shame I don't have LR SSJ4 Goku for my monke team. Oh well, some of the Crossover SSJ4s will be fun to try with it.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So on JP they’re giving INT UI Goku an EZA for the anniversary? And he’s like the best TUR now??

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

So on JP they’re giving INT UI Goku an EZA for the anniversary? And he’s like the best TUR now??

If they give his transformation any defense at all, yeah

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Gacha has been good to me today

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

LR Turles is incoming to Global in the next few days.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

SSR Chi-Chi available for the Valentine's Day stuff yayayay

Add meeeeee 2166436935 I want cool guest friends while I slog through story mode :(

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

So, Reps of Universe 7 is getting a whole lot of buffs in the JP Celebration? 4 New LR's, Goku and Frieza EZA. July can't come soon enough.

Also, I keep forgetting how bad value Yellow Coin Banners are.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

poo poo i lucked out hard and pulled the Turles LR and K/C in one multi. That made up for the poo poo I ate trying for Gogeta.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Took way too much stamina to finish the LR freiza EZA, but I did it, and now I'm zeni poor again.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cozz posted:

So, Reps of Universe 7 is getting a whole lot of buffs in the JP Celebration? 4 New LR's, Goku and Frieza EZA. July can't come soon enough.

Also, I keep forgetting how bad value Yellow Coin Banners are.

LR Roshi EZA, INT UI Goku EZA too.

They should just EZA Evolution Blue Vegeta while they're at it

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

a neat cape posted:

LR Roshi EZA, INT UI Goku EZA too.

They should just EZA Evolution Blue Vegeta while they're at it

I'm sorry, there's an LR Roshi? Is it JP only or something? Or did it just come out?

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

the_steve posted:

I'm sorry, there's an LR Roshi? Is it JP only or something? Or did it just come out?

It's part of the 6 year anniversary stuff, we'll get it in July. I believe it's the grindable one, like STR Zamasu-Goku was for the 5-year.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Goreshx/status/1363399166475575301

Lol.

This unit is now a defensive juggernaut

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Guess who did just 1 multi on the banner and got Bojack

Not me, I got Android 13

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Guess who did just 1 multi on the banner and got Bojack

Not me, I got Android 13
I got two Zangyas and a Cooler dupe.

I really hope Saiyan Day sucks so I won't be tempted to summon before the anniversary

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I guess they're getting rid of the unique name rule in JP. Finally Piccolo can run a Namekian team.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cozz posted:

I guess they're getting rid of the unique name rule in JP. Finally Piccolo can run a Namekian team.

Might be coming to Global too, considering the 7 hour maintenance we're getting next week. Wonder if it could be a Saiyan Day thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Cozz posted:

Makes sense. Hell, Piccolo is one of the few characters you cant run a full team of already anyways.