Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
gears tactics. it was good, different enough to xcom 2 to be worth playing if you like that sort of game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

fadam posted:

If I end up having as much fun with the rest of Far Cry 2: Redux as I did with the ~2 hours I just played it's probably going to be my favourite non-Doom, non-Deus ex FPS of all time.

fadam posted:

1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 2

I absolutely loved the first two hours of this game, and really hated the other 18. I no longer plan on playing every game in the Far Cry series.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1. What the Golf (100%)
2. 198X
3. Still There (all achieves)

Good little adventure game, took me an afternoon to beat it, the story is whatever but the puzzles are really good and well put together, probably one of the better 'escape room' type of games I've played.

BoastfulVirus
Jun 13, 2013

2. Super Mario Galaxy. (120 stars)
Not sure if I’ll consider doing the Luigi playthrough as of yet.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Yakuza 0 - 100% completion list, all substories.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Jesus, really? Congrats, that's quite the undertaking.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

fadam posted:

Jesus, really? Congrats, that's quite the undertaking.

There were only like, three minigames that I didn't really like. Yakuza 0 is a great game.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

There were only like, three minigames that I didn't really like. Yakuza 0 is a great game.

Ya it rocks and I love it a lot but I'm too weak to learn how to play Mahjongg and Shogi. Congrats!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
The Touryst - 100%

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Ys 1... now onto 2.

BoastfulVirus
Jun 13, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

How long did it take to 100% it?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

I'm likely to keep playing this til Rise is out but I beat Valstrax and saw the credits so I'm listing it. very cool boss fight even if I did do a real poo poo job of it. been using aerial dual blades for the most part.

Haven't gotten to the end of G rank yet also but looking forward to whatever monster comes out of nowhere at the end

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

BoastfulVirus posted:

How long did it take to 100% it?

Save file is at 90 hours.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sudden Javelin posted:

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

I'm likely to keep playing this til Rise is out but I beat Valstrax and saw the credits so I'm listing it. very cool boss fight even if I did do a real poo poo job of it. been using aerial dual blades for the most part.

Haven't gotten to the end of G rank yet also but looking forward to whatever monster comes out of nowhere at the end

The G rank finale is one of my all time favorite hunts. It's dope

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Yoshi’s Island 100 percent

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Yakuza Kiwami

good rear end game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Beat Synthetik using Riot Guard. It took a few tries for that game to click with me, but man, that winning run was one of the hypest gaming experiences I've had in a long time

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sybthetik is tite

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lumines challenge mode loving finally lol this game is cool

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
1. A Hat In Time
2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mysterious loyall X posted:

Sybthetik is tite

It's great. I think the active reload and the stop-and-shoot style both took a while for me to wrap my head around. I also like overdesigned games with way too many mechanics and poo poo crammed in there, and it qualifies

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

First game beat of the year. Final Fantasy vii remake. Lot of stuff I liked about it, but the combat was not enjoyable for me, which is a pretty big chunk of this game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

1. dragon quest builders 2. cool game, minecraft is 1000x better with game mechancs attached the ending being star fox was pretty surprising but hey what the hell lol

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

1. Bloodstained - Ritual of the Night (all murderers killed dead, all meals cooked, good ending)

Just need to find the last 0.4% of the map and one more optional boss, but I will definitely go back to 100% it like Aria of Sorrow back in the day.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

1. mr driller drill land
it seems like theres still way more ahead of me, but i beat the story mode and got end credits so im taking it as a beaten game

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Spoderman posted:

1. mr driller drill land
it seems like theres still way more ahead of me, but i beat the story mode and got end credits so im taking it as a beaten game

i forgot to buy the mr driller game that got added to steam during last sale >_o

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Pretty good, but I didn't like it as much as the original

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ArfJason posted:

i forgot to buy the mr driller game that got added to steam during last sale >_o

keep an eye out for it next sale. its really good

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Re-beat Twin Snakes to get the dog tag I missed last time, now I've got a file that has all dog tags collected... the file I started with was from 2005 and already had all dog tags on Very Easy thru Hard, so it feels good to have finally gone back to get them all :cabot: Codename was Scorpion this time.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Somorost 3 and Pilgrims

gently caress man Amanita makes enjoyable games. Feels good to relax and listen a great soundtrack while solving puzzles. I still need to play Machinarium and Somorost 2 and Creaks. Now that I've beaten 2077 I'm excited to play the rest of their stuff

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HalfHazard posted:

Re-beat Twin Snakes to get the dog tag I missed last time, now I've got a file that has all dog tags collected... the file I started with was from 2005 and already had all dog tags on Very Easy thru Hard, so it feels good to have finally gone back to get them all :cabot: Codename was Scorpion this time.

cool

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Castlevania

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

2. Yakuza 0

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
tetris effect: im gonna cry at the whales bro. what a great game. the coop is super fun too

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's super cool. I haven't dipped into the co-op stuff much. I really want to try it with friends but no one will download the game to play with me (even though it's free on Game Pass).

They've got community event weekends and stuff to help promote the online. I should play it more.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
FINAL FANTASY (3DS, 2014)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

American McGay posted:

It's super cool. I haven't dipped into the co-op stuff much. I really want to try it with friends but no one will download the game to play with me (even though it's free on Game Pass).

They've got community event weekends and stuff to help promote the online. I should play it more.

i dunno if it has crossplay with xbox or whatever but im playing on gamepass so if you wanna play im game

anyway
i completed the thing where you play all of story mode in one go

this game is incredible