Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

Uh, because you do?
https://www.foodnavigator.com/Article/2020/03/11/US-poultry-industry-hits-back-at-chlorinated-chicken-ban

It largely came to public attention during Brexit, as the British realized they would possibly have to import American chlorinated poultry instead of the non-chlorinated EU birds.

Yeah the FDA was toothless before trump now they're also hobbled on one leg.

If any American didn't realize our chicken was chlorinated it's because we as a country have no idea how poo poo our food regulation is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
edit: oops this is way off topic of the thread

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Please dm me whatever your weird digression was

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

anyone remember this and/or have a link ready to go

large hands posted:

The scuba diving guy that called out another scuba poster in helldump with special scuba insults

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
I only remember that one of the special scuba slurs was "stroke".

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Thread: Zocrowes is an egregious stroke

OP/Quote:

quote:

Your dive photo threads are fine and dandy, but your sorry open water rear end does not know poo poo about tech diving. I do not care what loving "Master Diver" bullshit PADI class you paid for, and I am DYING to find out what you think qualifies someone to self apply the title of "Wreck Diver".

Every time someone asks a question about tech diving you decide to open your stroke mouth and give them some bullshit that sounds good because you put yourself out as some kind of authority even though you do not know poo poo and are just repeating bullshit an even bigger stroke than you told you. Swimming though an artificial wreck sunk at 75 feet with holes cut into it to amuse stroke tourists is not wreck penetration. loving around inside an idiot proofed resort cavern with grates over all the cave entrances is not cave diving.

Your lovely rear end gear configuration betrays you as the typical snorkel wearing, single tank slinging, jacket BC using, air integrated computing, lovely-light-on-a-retractable-cord shining, short hose breathing, BC integrated octopus dangling, wanna-be battleship-mouth dive-store-"expert" S-T-R-O-K-E.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Possibly the greatest Helldump thread ever.

Vincent Van Goatse has a new favorite as of 04:34 on Jan 19, 2021

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Immediately made me think of SEA PATROL:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3757384

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I love everything about this.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lmao

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Why is his belly button so weird?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Nuns with Guns posted:

Shut up, mom!!!!

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Nuns with Guns posted:

Blame the placenta

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Nuns with Guns posted:

I hear divers cork up their belly buttons before they go on a dive so that they don't get water inside and sink to the bottom

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
that's stupid. they should just get a metal plug like a bathtub. with this idea im going to be a millionaire. see ya suckers!!!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

fun hater posted:

that's stupid. they should just get a metal plug like a bathtub. with this idea im going to be a millionaire. see ya suckers!!!

they bring both a cork plug and a metal plug and switch them out as needed in order to adjust their density to help them rise/sink as needed

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
A metal plug makes it easier for an electric eel to zap you and make you lose two health pegs

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Xarbala posted:

Yeah the FDA was toothless before trump now they're also hobbled on one leg.

If any American didn't realize our chicken was chlorinated it's because we as a country have no idea how poo poo our food regulation is.

Yeah, I didn't know they did that, though I was aware the meat industry as a whole sucked. I had no idea how they cleaned up.

Maybe it's time for a modern reboot of the Jungle.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Zocrowes don't read this.

Egregious himbo stroke diver...... Hello.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I don't have archives is that a picture of him. In which case, Zocrowes........................... Hello.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Strokes huh :flashfap:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that picture was at least 13 years ago

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

that picture was at least 13 years ago

Yeah you don't see people sayin that about Microwave's Mom though do ya

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The other guy later says it's some other random diver?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

goddamn I love this, thank you Bird

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

gently caress yes SEA PATROL kicks so much rear end

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

quote:

Your lovely rear end gear configuration betrays you as the typical snorkel wearing, single tank slinging, jacket BC using, air integrated computing, lovely-light-on-a-retractable-cord shining, short hose breathing, BC integrated octopus dangling, wanna-be battleship-mouth dive-store-"expert" S-T-R-O-K-E

I'm the integrated dangling Octopus from British Columbia

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Someone elsewhere talked about goon meets, remembered that picture of one where a guy seemed to be mostly naked with I think paper or something covering his crotch.

What was up with that? Like many goon meets he was standing near a woman who looked rightfully perturbed.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

that guy's been down too long in the midnight sea, if you see what i mean

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Puppy Galaxy posted:

goddamn I love this, thank you Bird

lmao, glad to help :tipshat:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Apologies if this is stepping on the current-events rules, but can anyone explain why a ton of people are getting probated with the same lighthouse GIF? I'm guessing it's some kind of a meme from the GBS cursed-images thread?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Antivehicular posted:

Apologies if this is stepping on the current-events rules, but can anyone explain why a ton of people are getting probated with the same lighthouse GIF? I'm guessing it's some kind of a meme from the GBS cursed-images thread?

That's pretty much it.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Antivehicular posted:

Basically you have to post an image in the cursed images thread, otherwise you get probed. People began getting probed in an effort to get the lighthouse pic on their rapsheet. Someone turned it into a gang tag, so Grindcore Megiddo started giving the gang tag to everyone who got probed asking for it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

poo poo that's a cool rap sheet deco

E: gently caress the giveaway ended

Runa has a new favorite as of 03:40 on Jan 20, 2021

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

lmao, glad to help :tipshat:

they really go at each other with diver jargon and it's amazing

anyone have the A2J thread?

e: got it https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2466446

freemandela has a new favorite as of 08:29 on Jan 20, 2021

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I just remembered one that I haven't thought of in years. Does anyone remember a thread where some college guy left a note on a park bench and then came back and found another note answering his and they started passing notes back forth? I think I stopped reading by the time he wrote a song for them to listen to or something. It had to be a looong time ago.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Solice Kirsk posted:

I just remembered one that I haven't thought of in years. Does anyone remember a thread where some college guy left a note on a park bench and then came back and found another note answering his and they started passing notes back forth? I think I stopped reading by the time he wrote a song for them to listen to or something. It had to be a looong time ago.

I feel like that was about the same time or just prior to Mr. Water, but I don't remember enough of it to search for it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Taintrunner saga in cspam is next level drama

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

thank u for the concise summary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Pick posted:

Taintrunner saga in cspam is next level drama

I find it hard to believe that Taintrunner or CSPAM could be involved in drama.