Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Egg Moron posted:

that's really good

trump has really been sucking all the oxygen out of the room but after tomorrow biden is going to be expected to talk at least a little and clocks are back on the loving menu

they're going to stash biden away in a storage room to the maximum extent they can get away with, and given all the flubs and lies and his brain breaking down that the media ignored for ~reasons~ they're going to get away with a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Egg Moron posted:

that's really good

trump has really been sucking all the oxygen out of the room but after tomorrow biden is going to be expected to talk at least a little and clocks are back on the loving menu

nah idol will be used to justify hidin’ Biden, why he’s just so humble and down to earth and woke that he send someone else to speak in his place to center their narrative and platform their voice.

Why are you so mad you can’t hear an old white man speaking as much as you want???

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Egg Moron posted:

that's really good

Hopefully some intern fucks up his Namenda schedule

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

Want to watch some sweet Biden voyeur videos where he incoherently mumbles while doing the Peloton

"Hey Jill! JILL!!! Do you have the codes? The CODES!!! What!? Which desk!? Oh....ok.

Here they are. 0-Alpha-8-6....7...5-3-0-Niiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiine!"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also biden throwing himself a 5 day party as people starve is still super loving gross

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
I work nights so I'm going to be asleep while the inauguration is going on but I 80% expect to hear that Joe Biden is dead when I wake up. Not because he got assassinated but because his brain finally finished cooking

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

According to liberals in my Facebook comments, wanting Biden to do something to prevent deaths right now instead of just waiting until everyone gets vaccinated is the same as being a Trump supporter.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKM2lyfFYw5/

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fluoride Jones posted:

I work nights so I'm going to be asleep while the inauguration is going on but I 80% expect to hear that Joe Biden is dead when I wake up. Not because he got assassinated but because his brain finally finished cooking

i'm half-expecting harris to literally murder him at any point

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brownhat posted:

According to liberals in my Facebook comments, wanting Biden to do something to prevent deaths right now instead of just waiting until everyone gets vaccinated is the same as being a Trump supporter.

wait until they find out that lockdowns, like an actual national lockdown none of this halfass poo poo, are the only acceptable solution

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Yinlock posted:

also biden throwing himself a 5 day party as people starve is still super loving gross

but he's "honoring" the dead.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

but he's "honoring" the dead.

if he's going to honor all the victims of american presidents that bell is going to be ringing for a long loving time

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

but but but trump's a fascist!!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacemang_spliff posted:

but but but trump's a fascist!!!

we have to empower the fascists over there so they don’t cause terror here

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Taintrunner posted:

wait until they find out that lockdowns, like an actual national lockdown none of this halfass poo poo, are the only acceptable solution

Since I couldn't provide him an article from the last two weeks, done exclusively by US scientists, I have no proof lockdowns are necessary at all!

Mind you, my "opinion" article was from the loving Lancet.

EDIT: I posted Biden's own Covid advisor saying we needed a 4-6 week lockdown and he stopped responding to me.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1351542531729842179?s=20

lol

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/AndrewRestuccia/status/1351704558578368515?s=19

Watch this become the most successful third party ever

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

Probably the final solution.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

we're not gonna lockdown lol

all the important people have already been vaccinated; and the rest of the top 10% will be vaccinated by vacation time.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Trump needs to remind people that he got them $1800 and Biden said he'd get them $2000 but then just decided to give $1400

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

KaptainKrunk posted:

we're not gonna lockdown lol

all the important people have already been vaccinated; and the rest of the top 10% will be vaccinated by vacation time.

yeah Biden's whole plan is to vaccinate between 1/6 and 1/3 of the population, open up schools and "trust scientists". that's it, that's the entire plan.

COVID isn't going to be done by August lol Democrats aren't going to do poo poo except shame people and call them stupid and they're going to eat so much poo poo in 2022.

Braggins
May 21, 2020

No, it's Braggins, not... dammit

Brownhat posted:

Since I couldn't provide him an article from the last two weeks, done exclusively by US scientists, I have no proof lockdowns are necessary at all!

EDIT: I posted Biden's own Covid advisor saying we needed a 4-6 week lockdown and he stopped responding to me.

Its amazing how smug and pedantic liberals can manage to be while at the same time being complete dumb fucks.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

lol Dems are 100% going to try and make this happen so they never have to do anything to earn anyone's vote again

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
libs think that since they yelled at people and called them stupid and Biden won that they are good at cyberbullying. that's why they keep doing the "$1400 + $600 is $2000 you dumb idiot moron why did you think anything diferent do the math stuipd!!" thing. they're going to do it with every dumb thing that Biden does.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Brownhat posted:

"We trust science!" while not understanding how science works

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1350985409237573632?s=20

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
I just hope it'll be covered by my ppo

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/chrislongview/status/1351718628471820289?s=21

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
i hate the democrats and joe biden so loving much i dont understand how they manage to be more loathsome than the worst republican

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Fluoride Jones posted:

lol Dems are 100% going to try and make this happen so they never have to do anything to earn anyone's vote again

If he does it I will be convinced he was an agent sent in the save the Democrats and usher in a one party state.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

How can anyone in this country look upon one of our gerontocrats and not feel anything but embarrassment and disgust?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

libs think that since they yelled at people and called them stupid and Biden won that they are good at cyberbullying. that's why they keep doing the "$1400 + $600 is $2000 you dumb idiot moron why did you think anything diferent do the math stuipd!!" thing. they're going to do it with every dumb thing that Biden does.

They just like to feel smart because it feeds into their outlook that they're the brilliant elites leading the uneducated rabble

this is also why they overcomplicate everything

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Ytlaya posted:

When people try to argue "but there are photographs/videos of the purges" others will superciliously respond with "looks like this useful idiot isn't aware of deepfakes, or as the Russians like to call them glubokaya poddelka."

edit: in fact, deep fakes are an ancient form of Russian dezinformatsiya dating back to the very beginning of the Soviet Union
it'll be but small comfort to watch libs become the chuds in real time in the face of atrocities like that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i hate the democrats and joe biden so loving much i dont understand how they manage to be more loathsome than the worst republican

imo it's how they convince themselves that they have moral superiority and get super loving smug about it

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

the republicans will stand opposite of you and punch you in the face with the expectation that you'll punch back.

the democrats will stand alongside you and gut you in the belly and offer your kidneys up to the austerity gods, then wonder what exactly you're whining about

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1351717401969250304?s=20

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Fluoride Jones posted:

so what you're saying is that it's gonna backfire tremendously and the democrats whig themselves out of existence

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmao of course

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I now recognize taintrunner as admin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LESSER OF TWO EVILS!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO TRUMP TO WIN DO YOU