Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I'm a straight dude and I've been curious about experimenting with butt stuff so I went and got a small toy and some lube and figured I'd wing it.

The problem is my shower in my apartment is simply a stall shower, so it's not big enough to even sit down in, and I'm worried about lube just getting everywhere. Do you just throw a towel down and commit to doing a bunch of laundry whenever you want to try anal play? Lube is slippery poo poo and it gets everywhere, so I don't know how to both use it and also keep it under control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Agent355 posted:

I'm a straight dude and I've been curious about experimenting with butt stuff so I went and got a small toy and some lube and figured I'd wing it.

The problem is my shower in my apartment is simply a stall shower, so it's not big enough to even sit down in, and I'm worried about lube just getting everywhere. Do you just throw a towel down and commit to doing a bunch of laundry whenever you want to try anal play? Lube is slippery poo poo and it gets everywhere, so I don't know how to both use it and also keep it under control.

do you have access to a holodeck?

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Just lay a towel down on your bed and lie down on it?

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

You gotta get a whole bunch of those clear plastic sheets

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
simply don’t use lube, lube is for the weak

you’re going to want your butthole to callus eventually by hook or by crook, or else you’re going to have difficulty with more interesting chord voicings

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Ok Comboomer posted:

simply don’t use lube, lube is for the weak

you’re going to want your butthole to callus eventually by hook or by crook, or else you’re going to have difficulty with more interesting chord voicings

Or use your tears. They are nature's lube.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Masonity posted:

Or use your tears. They are nature's lube.

I don't think i can cry directly onto my rear end in a top hat, do i need to like, use an eyedropper to collect them?

This all sounds so complicated.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Agent355 posted:

I don't think i can cry directly onto my rear end in a top hat, do i need to like, use an eyedropper to collect them?

This all sounds so complicated.

You don’t have a tear-collecting bowl? I’m surprised the people at the sex shop sold you a butt toy and didn’t at least ask if you wanted a tear-collecting bowl. Lelo makes some really nice flexible shatterproof ones out of a silicone similar to the stuff they wrap their toys in.

You’re supposed to use the tear collecting bowl to catch all of your bitter tears and then you symbolically offer them up to Mother Hecate as penance/celebration for being a craven whore, before using the bowl’s special shape to ergonomically funnel them back into your torn and broken anus.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

whydirt posted:

Just lay a towel down on your bed and lie down on it?

real talk tho this is probably the way to go about it. I'm a hip swinging bachelor so I only own one towel so I guess it's time to buy some spares.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Agent355 posted:

real talk tho this is probably the way to go about it. I'm a hip swinging bachelor so I only own one towel so I guess it's time to buy some spares.

"I am an adult now. I have two towels - one for showering and one covered in lube stains!"

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012

KillHour posted:

"I am an adult now. I have two towels - one for showering and one covered in lube stains!"

You can tell real adults by their three towels: one for showering, one for butt stuff, one as relief pitcher for the lube towel.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
broke: three seashells

woke: three towels

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Ok Comboomer posted:

broke: three seashells

woke: three towels

Bespoke: three showers, one only for Butt Stuff

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

There are four lights towels!

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Imagine 4 towels on the edge of a bed. Butt stuff is kinda like that.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Ok Comboomer posted:

You don’t have a tear-collecting bowl? I’m surprised the people at the sex shop sold you a butt toy and didn’t at least ask if you wanted a tear-collecting bowl. Lelo makes some really nice flexible shatterproof ones out of a silicone similar to the stuff they wrap their toys in.

You’re supposed to use the tear collecting bowl to catch all of your bitter tears and then you symbolically offer them up to Mother Hecate as penance/celebration for being a craven whore, before using the bowl’s special shape to ergonomically funnel them back into your torn and broken anus.

They should have sent a poe.................. actually you'll do just fine.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Johnny Truant posted:

Coconut oil is the best lube :shlick:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Bomrek posted:

You can tell real adults by their three towels: one for showering, one for butt stuff, one as relief pitcher for the lube towel.

This person has learned their lessons the hard way.

Johnny Truant posted:

Bespoke: three showers, one only for Butt Stuff

No, it's 3 showers, 1 for showering, 1 for butt stuff and one as backup for the butt stuff. Follow the pattern, man!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

KillHour posted:

This person has learned their lessons the hard way.

No, it's 3 showers, 1 for showering, 1 for butt stuff and one as backup for the butt stuff. Follow the pattern, man!

Bidet already got a butt shower!

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

DandyLion posted:

Bidet already got a butt shower!

I just got a news alert that Bidet’s public MLK Day schedule and Trump’s MLK Day schedule are strikingly different

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Is there a good app anyone has used to record/modify voice and create a soundboard kind of thing for it? If, say, I wanted to record my voice, change it, and play it back with button presses?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Huxley posted:

Is there a good app anyone has used to record/modify voice and create a soundboard kind of thing for it? If, say, I wanted to record my voice, change it, and play it back with button presses?

:)

are you sure you’re in the right thread?

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

I hope they are, and I hope there's details.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
https://youtu.be/ePrAxox-sq0

will this work

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ok Comboomer posted:

:)

are you sure you’re in the right thread?

Oh yeah

PittTheElder posted:

I hope they are, and I hope there's details.

I poked around looking for an "android app suggestion" thread or whatever, but didn't find one. Even if I had, I thought the question was so obviously sexual in nature I would have gotten chased out. :)

The use I would think is obvious enough not to go too far into, and I was hoping this was a common idea with a proven solution. Maybe not!

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

...what makes you think what you posted is in any way obviously a sex thing?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Hyperlynx posted:

...what makes you think what you posted is in any way obviously a sex thing?

You've never recorded yourself talking dirty, tone shifted it so it sounds like someone else of the sex you are into, then soundboarded it while having some self time? Prude!

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I did not think our idea was this far out there!

e: Anyway, apologies for derailing. I'm sure there are better places online for me to research this. Carry on, sex thread.

Huxley fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jan 19, 2021

immoral_
Oct 21, 2007

So fresh and so clean.

Young Orc
I think the point of confusion is more that your initial question wasn't obviously sexual in nature.

Sure you can do all that stuff for sexy time things, but there are a whole lot of applications that don't, and your question just didn't really make it clear.

That said, I don't have any actual advice to help out.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

wait what's the thing, i'm confused

do you play the distorted voice from a speaker inside your butt?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

oh my god. This is how I finally become a CatDog

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Truant posted:

You ever seen the movie True Lies? That's basically the idea.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
Look, I wanna gently caress my wife but in the darkness, and then I wanna have it sound like I’m loving another me, but like with different genitals and maybe a slightly different voice. Like I wanna be able to gently caress me as my wife, you know? Like girl-me. I wanna gently caress girl-me, but while I gently caress my wife. That’s why I need a soundboard, like one of those ‘morning zoo’ guys. I wanna be able to push a button when I cum and hear my wife say “good job, baby”, but with my voice. Why is that so hard to understand.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Huxley posted:

You want your wife to have an affair with a used car salesman?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Huxley posted:

Nope, never seen it. I'm falling back on butt speaker. Godspeed and have fun!

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

KillHour posted:

You want your wife to have an affair with a used car salesman?

I just wanna hang out with Tom Arnold. ☹️

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

Huxley posted:

I just wanna hang out with Tom Arnold. ☹️

That's probably easier than getting goons to take your question seriously.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Ok Comboomer posted:

Look, I wanna gently caress my wife but in the darkness, and then I wanna have it sound like I’m loving another me, but like with different genitals and maybe a slightly different voice. Like I wanna be able to gently caress me as my wife, you know? Like girl-me. I wanna gently caress girl-me, but while I gently caress my wife. That’s why I need a soundboard, like one of those ‘morning zoo’ guys. I wanna be able to push a button when I cum and hear my wife say “good job, baby”, but with my voice. Why is that so hard to understand.

Literally :lol:

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I brought this on myself, and I suppose I deserve it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Huxley posted:

I brought this on myself, and I suppose I deserve it.

Nah, I gotchu fam.

https://www.amazon.com/ThinkMax-Changing-Recording-Microphone-Colorful/dp/B01N76O2E9/

It even has a flared base. :quagmire:

edit:

quote:

incredible fun from voice role play.
They knew :vince:

KillHour fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Jan 20, 2021