Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
https://twitter.com/penguins/status/1351707660832436228

look at this sick poo poo. I've never seen this work before. A shorthanded 5 on 3 goal is some unicorn level b.s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Loving that goalie assist

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
Love watching goalies putting up some points during a game.

My beer league team scored during a 5 on 3 penalty kill, which I was on the ice for. Took the face off after the goal and a guy on the other team broke my collar bone while I was tied up with the opposing center.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

bobjr posted:

TFF has priorities.

There are at least six liars in that group.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Sloppy stick play by the Caps goalie.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Bird in a Blender posted:

It is kind of funny how fast Republicans went from revolutionary war cosplay to loving insurrection.

This is a shorter walk within the chud mind than you might expect. Some of them probably see themselves as warriors for a new American Revolution.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

C-Euro posted:

This is a shorter walk within the chud mind than you might expect. Some of them probably see themselves as warriors for a new American Revolution.

Yeah, my dad has blackpilled with all this poo poo. The only reason i've logged in to my fb in ages is to see if he's gone to the state capitol so I can turn him over if he acts like an idiot. He 100% sees himself as a patriot continuing to protect/uphold the constitution. Also is a big fan of Gary North and the christian dominion guys (it's why he moved our family to tyler, tx in the 80s).

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

LeeMajors posted:

I hate myself enough to have listened to The Daily this morning on the way into work, speaking with Trump supporters, and listening to this one bored Atlanta suburban housewife go on and on about being a patriot and wanting to have been at the capitol building but she was in school and blahbadeeblahbadeebloo was some poo poo.
I feel like people like her are desperate for some sort of identity and "patriot" is what they choose to go with. Combine this with nothing better to do than watch FOX News all day and this is what you get.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Silly Burrito posted:

There are at least six liars in that group.

Bear grylls is the real answer

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

bobjr posted:

TFF has priorities.

Tee KO was great

Go figure, I put in the work with the art & slogan, and DangoBango gets all the credit... :argh:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1351770009647927296?s=19

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The real :chaostrump: would've been to pardon Colin Kaepernick.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I don't know a ton about the Kilpatrick scandal, but wasn't he a super corrupt Democrat?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status/1351771979322331138?s=19

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
No Joe Exotic pardon

This guy did get a pardon however

quote:

Robert Bowker – President Trump granted a full pardon to Robert Bowker. Mr. Bowker’s pardon is supported by Ann Marie Pallan, Sherriff Butch Anderson, and the late Robert Trump. Nearly 30 years ago, Mr. Bowker pled guilty to a violation the Lacey Act, which prohibits trafficking in wildlife, when he arranged for 22 snakes owned by Rudy “Cobra King” Komarek to be transported to the Miami Serpentarium. Although he did not ask for any animals in return, he was offered 22 American alligators. After pleading guilty, Mr. Bowker was sentenced to probation. Mr. Bowker has dedicated resources to animal conservation efforts in the intervening decades, including as a member of the Humane Society of the United States, World Wildlife Fund, and Wildlife Conservation Society.

e: oof, one of the pardons was the guy who defended Roy Moore on the pedophilia charges

quote:

In November 2017, Henry defended Roy Moore after Moore was accused of making sexual advances on four teenage girls when in his 30s. Henry called for the accusers to be prosecuted, on the grounds that "[i]f they believe [Moore] is predatory, they are guilty of allowing him to exist for 40 years". In an interview, Henry called Moore the "victim" with respect to the allegations.

e2: my mistake he defended him publicly not legally. Still though

Intruder fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Jan 20, 2021

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Skwirl posted:

I don't know a ton about the Kilpatrick scandal, but wasn't he a super corrupt Democrat?
For a split-second I misread that as "Kaepernick" and was like "wait what?!!"

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

This is pretty random but gently caress it, you guys like random cool poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaKP0LGwOnA

Please watch this video. The scientists at Kilauea have been monitoring the latest eruptions going on since december. It's just a news report but the video is really really good.

Please do not read the following spoiler text until you've watched at least some of this video.

The voiceover is entirely computer generated! Easily the most natural generated speech I've ever heard. It even pauses for breath! I predict in ten years, all voice actors who aren't famous enough to attract people to watch a show/movie/buy an audiobook on the basis of their name, will be out of work.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Another example of godawful chud opsec: an infowars cameraman said "this is not a peaceful protest" as he was breaching the capitol and did a plug for infowars. The video is apparently still on banned.video (an infowars site)

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Skwirl posted:

I read about this dude a few months ago and if I'm thinking of the same guy he did a bunch of poo poo they could prove like stealing a poo poo load of money and a bunch of stuff they couldn't like probably (definitely) arranging a cop to kill a stripper his wife got into a fight with.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BlindSite posted:

I read about this dude a few months ago and if I'm thinking of the same guy he did a bunch of poo poo they could prove like stealing a poo poo load of money and a bunch of stuff they couldn't like probably (definitely) arranging a cop to kill a stripper his wife got into a fight with.

I'm just sort of confused why Trump is pardoning the former Democratic mayor of Detroit

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

The extremely cynical part of me is thinking that he's buying loyalty from a fellow grifter. Then he can parade around a black person (a la Diamond and Silk) to run under his dumb AF patriot party in Michigan.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Amazing, he pardoned a big city mayor from the early 2000s but it wasn't Giuliani

Barring a last minute change of heart (which would require people drafting docs for him on AF1), no pardons for capitol rioters

Those people are loving s c r e w e d

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

He just telling them they need to riot harder if they want that sweet sweet pardon.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

waah posted:

The extremely cynical part of me is thinking that he's buying loyalty from a fellow grifter. Then he can parade around a black person (a la Diamond and Silk) to run under his dumb AF patriot party in Michigan.

Seems very similar to Blahojevich. Pardon a Dem who will then go around praising you non-stop.

That video is scary good Leper. I don’t like it.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Leperflesh posted:

Please watch this video. The scientists at Kilauea have been monitoring the latest eruptions going on since december. It's just a news report but the video is really really good.

Please do not read the following spoiler text until you've watched at least some of this video.

The voiceover is entirely computer generated! Easily the most natural generated speech I've ever heard. It even pauses for breath! I predict in ten years, all voice actors who aren't famous enough to attract people to watch a show/movie/buy an audiobook on the basis of their name, will be out of work.

What the fuuuuuuck

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Joey Freshwater posted:

What the fuuuuuuck

I kept waiting for something more impressively volcanic than the already impressive volcanic bit, I never ever would have guessed.

And yeah don't scroll over the spoiler, watch a bit of the video.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Idk who was talking about it in here but I bought Fenyx Rising and I’m really enjoying it. I finally cleared all of Aphrodite’s region and good lord there’s so much to do.

The voice acting and the narration is A+. Zeus’s and Prometheus’s banter back and forth is great and I’ve laughed out loud more than a few times.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He pardoned an animal abuser that *wasnt* Joe Exotic, a scumbag rapist that *wasnt* him AND a former mayor that wasn’t Guliani

That’s surprising. Poor Joe exotic, that limo must be running outta gas!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

3.5 more hours

it's almost over

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Not that I feel pity for Joe Exotic, but I can't imagine sitting in prison thinking that you're going to be free in like a few hours and then realizing that the pardon is never coming and now you still have years to go. Just devastating mentally.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2021/01/19/trump-commutes-40-year-sentence-of-clearwater-ponzi-scheme-operator/

THIS DUDE WAS PARDONED!!?!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

just watched that fat rear end in a top hat give his last speech

what a stupid loving four years

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:

Leperflesh posted:

This was really cool but now I fear for the ultra realistic robo calls. "Hi dad, you mind taking this Turing test quick before we continue talking?"

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Ehud posted:

3.5 more hours

it's almost over

It's over
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1351883514870968322

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

surprised trump didn't do the nixon pose as he left

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Thanks for posting that vid, Leper. Apparently there's been minor earthquakes near Mt. Hood so I thought it was related (like the bid Cascade Event was imminent). The spoiler was pretty :aaaaa: tho.

(So posts the goon with the avatar warning of such)

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Vertical Lime posted:

surprised trump didn't do the nixon pose as he left

He thinks he's coming back

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

So I guess there's no president for about three hours...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1351786994179850242?s=19

Just gonna snort this like Tony Montana with the table of cocaine