Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I think I played Doom once 🤷🏻‍♀️

President Beep posted:

same but i got scared of the cyber demon and had to shut it off :kiddo:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

when you kill those in doom eternal its just a pile of meat with a spine sticking straight out lmao

Jonny 290 posted:

what website do they run lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Noooiiiice

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Hahahhahahah

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

:eyepop:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Kuros posted:

I pressed on her three vertical titties but the extra options menu didn't show up. What is going wrong?

You gotta run your hand up & down real fast like when you make that "blurbleurbleblurble" sound with your lips & finger

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Like a blend of headbanging and motor boating in a single motion.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Just don't try to shove all three nipples in your mouth at once. Depending on the size of the tittystack, that may or may not be a feasible configuration.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Tittystack overflow

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Just don't try to shove all three nipples in your mouth at once. Depending on the size of the tittystack, that may or may not be a feasible configuration.

Which configuration of titties is the Lament Configuration?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Pirate Radar posted:

Triangulate the titties!

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Triangulate the titties!

The Triforce is now the Tri-titties.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

jesus WEP posted:

normal vagina: insert penis please
galaxy vagina:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
The Trouble with Tritties

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Jaxyon posted:

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT SMILIN JOE AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO VOTE FOR $2000 YOU GET $2000! BUT I'M A POLITICAL FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A $1400 CHECK WHEN YOU VOTE FOR ME! AND THEN YOU ADD THE SENATE TO THE MIX, THE CHANCES OF GETTING A $2000 CHECK DRASTICALLY GO DOWN! SEE THE SENATE RUNOFFS IN GEORGIA YOU GOT A $2000 CHECK. BUT I, I GOT A $1400 CHECK BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS I AM IN OFFICE NOW AND I'M NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO SMILING JOE YOU TAKE YOUR $2000 CHANCE MINUS MY $600 CHECK AND YOU GOT A $1400 CHECK AND YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE SOME SACRIFICE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY $1400 CHECK AND ADD YOUR $600 CHECK AND YOU HAVE $2000 WITHOUT HAVING TO SACRIFICE! SENIOR JOE?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT THE MIDTERMS.

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

I know they aren't related but these two right adjacent to each other was pretty funny this morning (and kebab guy was 100 fine, just sad, drunk and without a kebab.)

Butterfly Valley posted:

I really hope that was the sound of his kebab exploding against the pole and not his head

Xarbala posted:

If you don't want it then scroll past it, people have been waiting almost half a decade for this.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I. M. Gei posted:

C-SPAM has disappeared

the link is just gone

where did it go?

C-SPAM is funny please don’t close C-SPAM

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lmfao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

That's our El Penis.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Pirate Radar posted:

Two in the normal position, because you ain't getting to see them.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

FAUXTON posted:

developing the best cabron capture technology is already a done deal just mention tesla on twitter and they just show up

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

what is this posted:

The first thing I noticed is the composition on both images is terrible.

John2.jpg - the black and white image, is basically center composed, and the head is surrounded by useless negative space, with the exception of the distracting wall on the side. A bit of character in a background is important for most portraits, though I would keep the details blurred using a shallow DoF. You use a blank wall but the depth of field is such that I can still see the corner of the wall sharply.

John1.jpg again has strange negative space, this time on the right side. The subject is leaning to the left side of the photo, and there's clearly something going on there, but it's all cut off! The oppressive black on the right seems to be almost pushing the subject down, and it doesn't help that his jacket almost blends into the background. You've also cut his fingers off, which is always a definite "don't."

Moving past composition, John2.jpg also has serious issues in lighting and filters. I'm going to assume you shot this digitally, but the same would apply to a film setting. You've either desaturated the image using an automatic tool or, possibly, used a blue/greenish filter (or channel mixer in photoshop). This looks terrible! The face looks dark and oppressive, something which isn't helped by the shadow covering most of the right side of the face. Using a filter more adapted to skin colors will brighten up the face, and lessen the prominence of skin details
(which are almost universally unflattering). I can't make out the details in your image due to the low resolution, but I can nonetheless see hints of freckles or other skin elements which almost assuredly would give short shrift to the complexion of your subject. Light the right side of the face properly, and use a filter or B&W conversion that fits in better with skin tones.

John1.jpg also has lighting issues. I again can't make much out due to the low resolution, but it appears to have been lit by a single flash unit. The lighting, as a result, is stark and unattractive. Furthermore, the subject's hair and jacket almost blend into the background. Put a strobe behind the subject or use another method of rim lighting to separate your subject from the background. You also need a separate key light so the overall lighting will not be so uniform, and need to move the fill light up and off axis (and probably modify it) to make the light softer. You don't want to be seeing shadows in the lines on his face so clearly. You should also consider the pose of your subject. His head is turned sharply, with the bulk of his body sideways to the camera. Turn his body more towards the camera, open up his pose more so his arm isn't crossing the frame, and have him stand straighter - it looks like he's leaning or falling leftwards.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Magnetic North posted:

To be fair, lots of people lie just for kicks. For instance, I just lied to a whole thread of people about how lots of people lie just for kicks.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

this feels like a sphinx said it but its not a riddle

how can you lie about something that is true?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

AlmightyBob posted:

How is that supposed to be tie dyed lol

Assistant Manager Devil posted:

It was supposed to say "guy dyed"

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Pirate Radar posted:

Jedit posted:

Two in the normal position, because you ain't getting to see them.

I think you fellas might want to try asking this here joker:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&username=lament.cfg

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Well yeah, but then states' rights have been dead a looooooong time

Hot Karl Marx posted:

April 12, 1861

McNally posted:

November 30, 1864 actually.

The Battle of Franklin was when Union soldiers killed States Rights.

Wikipedia posted:

States Rights Gist (September 3, 1831 – November 30, 1864) was a lawyer, a militia general in South Carolina, and a Confederate Army brigadier general who served during the American Civil War. A relative of several prominent South Carolinians, Gist rose to fame during the war but was killed at the Battle of Franklin on November 30, 1864. His name was based on the Southern states’ rights doctrine of nullification politics of his father, Nathaniel Gist.[1] Nathaniel Gist was a disciple of John C. Calhoun and chose his son's name to reflect his own political sentiments.[2]

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

MarioTeachesWiping is a pretty good username lol

Fur20 posted:

WarioTeachesWiping imo

Icochet posted:

If only he taught posting :sigh:

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Pretty good posted:

Brits have no time for mega man bc they love platformers with names like Jeffrey Jangles where the character sprite takes up a third of the screen and you press up to jump and all of the onscreen text is bouncing up and down at all times

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

Mr. Dink would mount one of those nerf basketball hoops on his dick and hang out in gym locker rooms soliciting men to slam dunk things through it directly into his rear end as he laid on his back, legs splayed upward. Shouts of "He's heating up!" and "From downtown!" often filled the air.
He was a pretty wild dude.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Doug went harder than I remember

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Gargamel Gibson posted:

One of my friends is a twin and his penis looks nothing like his sister's vagina.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

A Fancy Hat posted:

I know Japan, okay, I know it EXTREMELY well and they love me over there. I fed the fish, did you see this? I fed the fish and that's not... nobody else is allowed to do that, or even WAS allowed to do that, before me. And there was so much more, of course, that they... they took me under the ground, underground they call it, to a wonderful place. A very magical place but instead of magic, you might say it was something else. And that was technology.

There was a guy there, straight out of central casting with the glasses, who watched everything. And they took me around and they said "Sir, please don't touch anything." And I didn't, not a thing, but then the wonderful robot woke up and started screaming. And I said "Wow, that's... that's technology. Is that steam?" and it wasn't, it was something else, I believe.... they told me they put a human in there, they "Plug" him in and a wonderful liquid flows over him, although it's not the wonderful liquid that I love so much.

*SnffFFFTTT*

But they get you wet, you're in the plug, and then you go fight. Do the fight. "He's fighting against the angels now" is a thing you might normally say at a funeral, perhaps, but they were saying it every day, and the angels were.... they looked like crystals or perhaps like a young boy that you fall very deeply in love with, in a very unique way. So now? I see all of this and then they take me very deep down, and I'm in there and I see a guy, big guy, and they literally crucified him. He's been crucified by the FAKE NEWS JAPANESE MEDIA and they even stuck a thing in him, and he's wearing a mask. Dr. Fauci would love this guy, wouldn't he folks? But so.... well.... some things happened, some things happened to some people. And then everyone started clapping for me and said "Congratulations!" and I said "Say it again" and then some more people were saying "Congratulations."

And of course, the whole time, there was a wonderful girl with the blue hair, who may have been.... I think she may have been the mother as well. I don't.... some of it was very confusing. But that was Japan, they love me over there.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I never knew I needed Trumpified anime but God drat do I.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Marcade posted:

I never knew I needed Trumpified anime but God drat do I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trJc_t_AqVY

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Guess the thread.

Yoshi Wins posted:

Pull an eel out of a Hawaiian monk seal's nose, it breathes for a day. Teach a Hawaiian monk seal not to get an eel up its nose, it breathes for a lifetime.

Yoshi Wins posted:

Actually, I guess you breathe for a lifetime no matter what.

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

Dolphin posted:

ever since i had covid i do that thing where i fart a bit but then poo poo my pants. I'm genuinely terrified of farting now. my friends have asked why i don't fart anymore but i can't tell anyone because it's far too embarrassing

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I have never had friends who asked why I don't fart

Gio posted:

theyre not your friends then

Acelerion posted:

Covid shart doot do doot doot do do

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

great name/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

E.G.G.S. posted:

Any attempt at The Jaunt movie would be longer than you think.