Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 62 44.93%
No 76 55.07%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
In terms of 1 term President's, that's not a lot.

Bush 1 74
Ford 382
Carter 534
Kennedy 472

2 term Presidents
Bush 2 189
Obama 212
Reagan 393
Clinton 396
Nixon 863

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Carter’s should be hundreds of thousands.

draft dodgers

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Pardoning a Harkonen is so on-the-nose I don't even have words

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

shame on an IGA posted:

Pardoning a Harkonen is so on-the-nose I don't even have words

Yeah, that's definitely a highlight.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Apart from Bannon and Duke Cunningham and a couple obvious scumbag GOP types, this list seems like an anti-climatic wet fart.

From what I see, they're all just morally awful - white-collar GOP types that are getting pardons because they had connections, not because they "paid debts to society" or anything like that. Just awful people getting pardons because they knew somebody.

https://twitter.com/katierosman/status/1351875964381372416?s=19

And they're all awful to the end.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
https://twitter.com/m___net/status/1351873899093364738

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Michelle made a point to get IT, Finance, Motorpool and Warehouse crews who worked one of her overseas visits into a greeting line to do the handshake and photo moment. That was pretty cool because there's a ton of stuff that happens in the background and it was nice to be personally recognized. Maybe (probably) they had an extra 10 minutes to fill the schedule, but it was still a nice gesture.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Is the bottom right groverhaus?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
They're all groverhaus

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

nwin posted:

Is the bottom right groverhaus?

Yep. So are the rest.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
My wife and I were talking about how lovely Melania was as a First Lady, and it got me looking into other First Ladies since I’m a mid 30s guy and only really knew of Michelle, Hillary, and Laura and Barbara Bush.

I only went back to Humphrey, but Melania is quite the contrast. She was one of the only two women to not have a college other than Rosalynn Carter. She only had one cause (an average of 4 per the others). She did maybe a 1/10th of the events of the next least public FLOTUS. Compared to her aforementioned contemporaries, most of which who had professional or graduate degrees, she is absolutely trashed by accomplishments and civic/public work.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

amazing.

GET hosed DONNIE

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I'm watching Trump's going away address, uuugh

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

No pardon for Joe Exotic. Well guess what mother fucker, this is just one of many reasons why the American people voted you out, Trump!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Re: CHINA VIRUS, Trump says "You can see those numbers skyrocket downwards soon"

:cripes:

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

This is like watching a toddler try to speak. What a weird ride.

I like how none of the employees/donors in the audience clapped for the vets/VA but the first cheer broke out when he brought up the tax cut.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
JFC can they just cut his mic?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Lol. They're playing YMCA as he mills around the crowd.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

hahahah the poor village people oh my god

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
What a loving clown show.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

He boarded

He's on the plane.

The plane to take him away

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I’m in a work meeting so I have to miss the fun

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Tiny Dancer

What the gently caress :lol:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Donnie has a disco fetish. Abba isn't a surprise, especially given their whiteness.

Waiting for Ace of Bases' The Sign. Surely that's a conspiracy connected white supremacist thing.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

pantslesswithwolves posted:

No pardon for Joe Exotic. Well guess what mother fucker, this is just one of many reasons why the American people voted you out, Trump!

LMao, they left his limo just waiting for a pardon that never came.

But gently caress Joe Exotic too.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CommieGIR posted:

LMao, they left his limo just waiting for a pardon that never came.

Everything about the Joe Exotic non-pardon was a fitting end to Trump's presidency, I have to say.

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

Woke up from a dream, Donnie is strung out in his underwear on top of a building. I'm in the crowd below, shouting "Jump or Jail"

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Plane is airborne

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Well, put it on the board, y'all

Literally the only thing the Trump administration got right was timing the end of Sinatra's My way with Air Force One lifting off

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
And now 4 years of polite fascism

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Well, put it on the board, y'all

Literally the only thing the Trump administration got right was timing the end of Sinatra's My way with Air Force One lifting off

They actually did this? :laffo:

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

stackofflapjacks posted:

Woke up from a dream, Donnie is strung out in his underwear on top of a building. I'm in the crowd below, shouting "Jump or Jail"

At this point, I'd give it a 50/50 chance the fat gently caress wouldn't just faceplant the roof as his attempt at a final act is rejected by what passes for cartilage in his knees.

Closest thing this motherfucker has done to jumping in a decade has got to be all those times Stephen Miller snuck up behind him while he was looking at himself in the mirror.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Don Dongington posted:

At this point, I'd give it a 50/50 chance the fat gently caress wouldn't just faceplant the roof as his attempt at a final act is rejected by what passes for cartilage in his knees.

Closest thing this motherfucker has done to jumping in a decade has got to be all those times Stephen Miller snuck up behind him while he was looking at himself in the mirror.

Charitable of you to think that Stephen Miller has a reflection.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Wait, Trump took off and is gone? What happened to his 21 gun salute and all that?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Big Mood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlIREcAu0PI

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

ASAPI posted:

Wait, Trump took off and is gone? What happened to his 21 gun salute and all that?

I want to make some kind of "21 flush salute" joke but I've got nothing left in the tank.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
https://twitter.com/txtianmiller/status/1350903470685995008?s=19

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Proud Christian Mom posted:

And now 4 years of polite fascism

the dems are the party of children being in cages isn't the problem, it's that we KNOW they're in cages that is

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Over/under on Trump fleeing abroad to avoid impeachment and lead the Resistance 2.0 front the safety of Trump tower Anarka or Moscow?

I doubt it happens but that would be hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Over/under on Trump fleeing abroad to avoid impeachment and lead the Resistance 2.0 front the safety of Trump tower Anarka or Moscow?

I doubt it happens but that would be hilarious.

Well, we know one thing for sure: The city already said he cannot live at Mar-a-Lago, and New York is openly out for his families rear end, so...we'll see.