Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
Great snipe. And her voice in this scene was amazing

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

What's that from?

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
Horimiya

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
wonder egg's OP and ED are from a completely different anime and yet they are essential

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://twitter.com/yuri_navi/status/1351907724670300161

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Zetsubou-san posted:

wonder egg's OP and ED are from a completely different anime and yet they are essential

I'm honestly not wild about egg's OP. I get what they're going for and the execution is as good as anything else in the show, but I feel like it's maybe one or two notches too placid for how heavy the content of the show itself is.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

I'm honestly not wild about egg's OP. I get what they're going for and the execution is as good as anything else in the show, but I feel like it's maybe one or two notches too placid for how heavy the content of the show itself is.

The tone so far has been heavy but somewhat optimistic. I'm pretty sure that this is going to be the story of these kids learning to find peace with themselves.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i want to let wep progress and speak for itself on what kinda story it's going to be and what tone it's going to have

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
It's a little thing with the art, but I like how with Cells at Work: Code BLACK they've added crosshatching to the character models to make it all literally a little darker in tone compared to the "regular" series.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's a little thing with the art, but I like how with Cells at Work: Code BLACK they've added crosshatching to the character models to make it all literally a little darker in tone compared to the "regular" series.

:hai:

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Do enough people still care about Log Horizon to warrant a thread for the new season?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
you can make a thread for any show in the season

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I've made threads for short anime nobody watched after three episodes. Nobody's gonna bully you if your thread is slow. Not even the jokers who will quote this post and say they will bully you.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

heck you can make a show for any show from any season. make a thread about blade dance of the elementalars for all i care. what are you scared is gonna happen if no one posts?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Since the first two seasons were long enough ago that their threads are archived, I made a new thread for Non Non Biyori. Check it out, or don't.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I've made the hidden thread that only I can enter.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Brutal Garcon posted:

Do enough people still care about Log Horizon to warrant a thread for the new season?
:justpost:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Space Flower posted:

you can make a thread for any show in the season

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If you feel cornered, just break out one of the goofy gifs from way back and such

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

chumbler posted:

I've made the hidden thread that only I can enter.

You should have posted it in here.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

GorfZaplen posted:

I've made threads for short anime nobody watched after three episodes. Nobody's gonna bully you if your thread is slow. Not even the jokers who will quote this post and say they will bully you.

I'm quoting this post to say I won't bully you.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

So yeah, I made a new Log Horizon thread.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Omnicrom posted:

I'm quoting this post to say I won't bully you.

:same:

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I would like to officially confirm to the thread that watching Wonder Egg Priority and Yurucamp back to back does indeed result in some serious total whiplash.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

It's time to smile and seize the day!

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Re:Zero is very good right now.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
I don’t go in that thread because you spoil things all the time. Is that still happening?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Reiche posted:

I don’t go in that thread because you spoil things all the time. Is that still happening?

yes lol even moreso

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Omnicrom posted:

I would like to officially confirm to the thread that watching Wonder Egg Priority and Yurucamp back to back does indeed result in some serious total whiplash.

It's not quite as bad as watching Non Non Biyori after Higurashi though

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

For a while, my Saturday Toonami preshow was going straight from My Next Life as a Villainess to Monster

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Waffleman_ posted:

For a while, my Saturday Toonami preshow was going straight from My Next Life as a Villainess to Monster

Which Villainess series?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Bakarina

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Gotcha. One day we'll have Eliza! :pray:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Is this Eliza gal as lovable as Bakarina?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Wark Say posted:

Is this Eliza gal as lovable as Bakarina?

She puts heads on spikes, so you better or else. :black101:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Reiche posted:

lol

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Reiche posted:

He was just banned the other day for 24 hours for it when he responded to my post.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Tamba posted:

It's not quite as bad as watching Non Non Biyori after Higurashi though

I'm doing that right now (ep 1 of season 3) and wondering when the purple haired girl's gonna get murdered. But at least both had a character's stomach get ripped open