Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Non fascist president, pupper back home, drink my fancy scotch today. 2021 is doing pretty well so far!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Non fascist president, pupper back home, drink my fancy scotch today. 2021 is doing pretty well so far!

I hope recovery goes well for this wonderful dog

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Skwirl posted:

I had a dream where no one, including me, were wearing masks, but it wasn't an anxiety dream about masks, it's just in the dream universe they weren't necessary. Didn't even realize it at all in the the dream, like it was just a normal dream from 2019. Almost felt relaxing when I woke up.

Yeah, pretty sure if masks are involved in my dream at all, it is specifically one of those two situations. It's kind of like most of my dreams are about normal times where no one has a mask on, but on some rare occasions my 2020 brain kicks in and says oh god, no one has a mask on.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Its Rinaldo posted:

Nice lamp.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I've really been less stressed out ever since Trump got banned from Twitter, but I've definitely been smiling a lot today. Biden is far from the president I want, but he's a 100x better than president poo poo stain.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Quiet Feet posted:

Nice lamp.

It's italian

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

https://twitter.com/crumbbutler/status/1351970189789831168?s=19

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Dango Bango posted:

Cancellation has to be in writing. But they should have advised you that.

I tried to do it online and they said I had to call the place. I did, they said the main guy would call me back. He did, and after listening to his lovely sales pitch I re-stated my desire to cancel. He said he'd do it (didn't ask me to send anything). Idk seemed pretty straightforward at the time.

Then when I mentioned this to them they say they are the most meticulous note takers ever and they had no notes in their system at all for anything that day. I send them my new policy showing when it started, my phone log of me calling them ten minutes later and taking for six minutes. Also the phone log of them calling me back and talking to me for five minutes. Pretty hard to deny that.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
This is the dumbest thing to care about and yet I’m laughing so hard at it

https://twitter.com/alex_abads/status/1351976932405960704?s=20

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Its Rinaldo posted:

I don't like that rug with your floor.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Thaddius the Large posted:

Does she spell her own name wrong?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Naw, it’s just that it looks so silly. I realize cursive is a dead art and mine probably isn’t better, but the fact he’s a half-skip away from dotting his i’s with little hearts absolutely tickles me

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

It's going up again? Hell didn't they learn with Obama when absolutely nothing happened with guns? Has Biden even mentioned gun control?

Gun shops have got to love when a Democrat takes office.
Panic buying is dumb but yes, Biden has tweeted specifically about banning guns 3 times in the last year, the most recent that I saw being November.

Hopefully the Democratic Party has seen the increase in minority, leftist, and otherwise marginalized gun owners as a result of <pick a time frame> and will avoid the topic to keep their votes.

:lol:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
he spelled it Madison Cauthon lmao

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Braksgirl posted:

I don't like that rug with your floor.

I know it fits the rest of the room I know how much you hate that

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

This looks like my "signature" in middle school when I was trying to figure out what it would look like.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
lol he's 25.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

On one hand he's 25 and uses a wheelchair, so I'm hesitant to dunk too much, but also I'm 90% sure that's the guy who was super excited about his vacation to the loving Eagle's Nest, so, if so, gently caress him forever and his signature looks like it belongs on a Ranger Rick Fan Club membership card.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
As a kid who was teased by fellow students for having 'feminine' (read: not chicken scratch) handwriting in junior high and high school, I can almost relate.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Blowjob Overtime posted:

On one hand he's 25 and uses a wheelchair, so I'm hesitant to dunk too much, but also I'm 90% sure that's the guy who was super excited about his vacation to the loving Eagle's Nest, so, if so, gently caress him forever and his signature looks like it belongs on a Ranger Rick Fan Club membership card.

Not dunking on idiots because they're in wheelchairs is a form of ableism. Just don't make fun of the chair.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Skwirl posted:

Not dunking on idiots because they're in wheelchairs is a form of ableism. Just don't make fun of the chair.

What if it has swastika wheels?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Skwirl posted:

He also goes hunting in his wheelchair. If he can use a gun, he can handle cursive.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Skwirl posted:

I meant if the lovely signature was tied to some reduced motor function: bad signature, whatever. Certainly regardless, gently caress this guy and his awful political opinions forever.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Holy gently caress, this is real.

https://twitter.com/whyangelinawhy/status/1351982967946665987?s=20

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
At last, we’ve found something more pathetic than Resistance Harry Potter or GoT fanfic

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/DrewGarrisonSBN/status/1351986425030352898?s=19

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

So they're Golden State Warriors because they were originally supposed to split their time between Oakland and I think Sacramento, but never actually played in the second city, and I know the Packers spent some time rotating between a few stadiums in Wisconsin. Where there other teams that split time in a season between different arenas on purpose and not because of repairs or getting flooded like happened with the Saints after Katrina?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Got drat close to my first Hades clear earlier today.

This game is pretty rad.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Skwirl posted:

So they're Golden State Warriors because they were originally supposed to split their time between Oakland and I think Sacramento, but never actually played in the second city, and I know the Packers spent some time rotating between a few stadiums in Wisconsin. Where there other teams that split time in a season between different arenas on purpose and not because of repairs or getting flooded like happened with the Saints after Katrina?

Mariners had to do all of their home games on the road in 1994 halfway through the season when the kingdome roof tiles started falling.

Edit: guess that falls under repair, but for another Baseball example, Blue Jays played their home games in Buffalo last season for covid stuff.

Edit 2: and the Tampa Bay Rays keep threatening to split time with Tampa and some other city.

seiferguy fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jan 20, 2021

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Skwirl posted:

The Bills were supposed to have 1 game a year in Toronto, maybe 2.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Not sure if this counts, but the Bears played in Champaign for a year in Illinois's stadium while Soldier Field was being renovated.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Bird in a Blender posted:

Not sure if this counts, but the Bears played in Champaign for a year in Illinois's stadium while Soldier Field was being renovated.

Vikings did this for two years at TCF during stadium construction, too.

Does outdoor hockey games at football stadiums count? The NHL is good for a few of those every year.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

The Packers played games at County Stadium until 94. Which is why Milwaukee is still considered a home market.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

alright real fast hades question for those that beat it

i got his mom back to hades. they told me to keep trying to clear it to test the defenses

is that it? am i done?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Skwirl posted:

The Kings played in KC & Omaha for two seasons when they left Cincinnati because their arena in KC wasn't ready yet and their alternate site wasn't available for all the dates necessary to have 41 home games.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

in 1975 the giants, jets, yankees and mets all played at shea

also right before that the giants played at yale between yankee stadium being closed for renovations, giants stadium being under construction, and their initial desire to not share a field with any other pro team

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

FizFashizzle posted:

alright real fast hades question for those that beat it

i got his mom back to hades. they told me to keep trying to clear it to test the defenses

is that it? am i done?

Your not! Keep clearing and eventually you get another plan to work on.

The amount of depth in that game is incredible!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Dango Bango posted:

There's a thread in BFC. You should be fine with Hanover though. They're a national carrier, although I haven't heard any personal lines feedback on them. Ask in the thread and you're likely to get some anecdotes.

The Big Jesus posted:

Allstate fuckin me over too lol they've owed me money for almost half a year now. I called them to cancel my coverage and they just.... didn't.

Leperflesh posted:

No, but from reading insurance info in AI for years, the gist of it is: if you're eligible, you do USAA. Otherwise, satisfaction varies a lot and there's no absolutely clear #2 winner, although I use Amica because it sits near the top and I had a good experience with a claim. Also, bundle with your home or renter's insurance.

The actual rate you'll be quoted is based on so many factors, most importantly your zip code, that it's difficult to meaningfully compare your rate to what other goons are paying, even if they have similar car(s) and accident history.

I like to check JD Power & Associate's published satisfaction studies (like this one), but those are also just a particular view, and people can be very irrational about things so a satisfaction survey isn't the whole story either.

Thanks for the advice and I'll check out the thread. My main concern is not getting a cheap insurance that doesn't do squat if you need it. I don't want to pay out way more than I need to but I don't want Uncle Bob's Insurance and BBQ.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Rirruto?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010