Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Feranon posted:

why does cspam even need rules other than "don't say the kind of things that will get us literally federally hosed"

anything else seems like busywork for overzealous mods

:69snypa:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Hey squizzle what the gently caress is your problem

RaySmuckles has issued a correction as of 21:15 on Jan 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i respect all authority especially mod authority. thank you for your service

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

i respect all authority especially mod authority. thank you for your service

go eat a dog turd schnorkles

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

smarxist posted:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
my brain is smooth and fried from years of trump, and fried food. is this the general chat-thread or is post-trump thread still the general chat thread. doesnt really matter either way but the naming is confusing. post-trupples seems to make sense to still be a samyang spicy ramenchat thread with trupplinos; and one for more current-affairs also with less generalchatting makes sense but it's named the chat thread.

quote:

Listen, fat C-SPAM chat - The Trump thread worked for four years as a place for high-paced shitposting about current events and general political discussion. Now that trump is out of power it doesn't make sense for his thread to be that anymore. So there will be a new thread for fast-paced shitposting about current events (probably largely about president Biden) for people who like to post in that way. The name is temporary, until another better one emerges organically.

Post-Trump Thread - This thread will be specifically focused on Trump, where we can follow along with the antics of our favorite cartoon ex-president, and it will also be the spiritual successor of the Trump threads of times gone by, where you can come to post the horrible food you eat and scream out your trunds and trupples, etc.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

mods working their rear end off

also yeah I know this is temporary because mods also love whining about having to read the forums they mod, no way they can keep this up for longer than a week tops

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

i love you too

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

where's the beau biden thread, i have some thoughts

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

again this isn't d&d, you don't have to probate people who out-argue you

why don't you vote for Hillary about it

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

we hear ur leaving, thats ok

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Nichael posted:

make one

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Nichael posted:

make one and we'll help you make it the galactic senate of cspam

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

it's in thread subsection a catagory b17

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Yinlock posted:

also yeah I know this is temporary because mods also love whining about having to read the forums they mod, no way they can keep this up for longer than a week tops

and hell i can’t blame em

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
free schnorkles

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

smarxist posted:

seems weird to try and funnel a bunch of chat traffic in ways that differ from how they naturally accumulated over a period of years, but hey i don't run the place

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

The uniting force of Trump is over. We now immediately regress to arguing about the rules and mods.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

byzantine rules and categories are what leftists crave

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

i vomit kittens posted:

please do not criticize the mods it will hurt their chances of reelection in the midterms

Lol

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

beau biden got holes in his brain and didn't even get to do any coke :sad:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Yinlock posted:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Jon Irenicus posted:

The uniting force of Trump is over. We now immediately regress to arguing about the rules and mods.

they are trying to divide us

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

why don't you vote for Hillary about it

big talk coming from the textbook example of a liberal overcomplicating everything to make themselves feel smart

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Nichael posted:

:justpost:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

making GBS threads in slippers

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Thump! posted:

beau biden got holes in his brain and didn't even get to do any coke :sad:

he lived a rich full life of letting dupont child rapists roam free without any consequences

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

byzantine rules and categories are what leftists crave

c-spam has risen up as one, and demand data consolidation

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

quote:

On December 22, 2020, Governor Gavin Newsom selected Padilla to replace Harris in the Senate. He is the first Mexican American and Hispanic senator from California, the first senator from Southern California since 1992, and the first male senator to represent the state since 1993.[2]

MEN ARE BACK, BABY!

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
we will start a war with the other thread.

pick your sides now and get gang tags.

probes for anyone posting in the other thread. or reading it.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
okay. mods? mods. i Apologize for my outburst a moment ago. lets make a deal. give me admin powers and i will silo these loving lib weirdos into so many arcane, arbitrary boxes so fast they won't know what hit them. i'll invent, destroy, and rewrite the rules with such ferocity that they'll think i'm working the border for barack hussein obama. don';t be a tough guy. don't be a fool! i will PM you later.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

hello senator :swoon:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Nichael posted:

he lived a rich full life of letting dupont child rapists roam free without any consequences

was that the case where they said the guy couldn’t go to prison because he would have a bad time?

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Yinlock posted:

start by consolidating us with QCS to create

QCSpam

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

VideoKid posted:

was that the case where they said the guy couldn’t go to prison because he would have a bad time?

yes, he was an american hero

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:stare:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
The OG Trump thread from early 2016 was the best ever and it was partly because Primary Trump was his most entertaining form, but also because there was way less white noise. So I'm for at least giving Flavius' idea a chance

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
those folks in the other thread are saying that this thread stinks and is for losers.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Nichael posted:

yes, he was an american hero

I’m gonna go back to not believing in Delaware sorry Nichael

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
on one page i see "cspam chat", trump thread, biden thread, lovely democrats thread but with some moronic thread title so no one knows what it is, another democrats " The Dem Thread: 2 Houses, 1 Presidency, 0 reason to not send my FUCKIN 2K " thread, this is too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

those folks in the other thread are saying that this thread stinks and is for losers.

lying dog faced pony soldiers