Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

uniball posted:

i saw your post in the echoes subreddit. can you elaborate on why you think having multiple twitter accounts is against the twitter TOS

lemme just get 12 phone numbers lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

esto es malo posted:

they're not mutually exclusive and lmao

apparently the people who banned me thought they were stupid enough to ban me they reverted it in a very public fashion!

i'd think that they would know the rules of their own game more than you, sorry slog

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

just a few minutes ago Kellemar was finishing up a t6 inquisitor deep in our home space, and tenbux and i were there trying to help him catch an annoying little heron covops loot thief. we saw a couple neutrals show up in local but figured "arby dictor and prophecy should be OK if a hostile cruiser or two show up". imagine the look on our faces when a Machariel lands in the inquisitor with us. i zoomed away and Kellemar's prophecy got popped.

we formed up a small defense fleet right away, but it was looking like it'd be a close fight vs a Mach. there was some discussion about whether we should set up a smarter trap for them, but before we could discuss much, the Mach landed on our bubble. i was the hictor and got primaried, but it was looking like i could hold for a while...until their second Mach landed on our bubble and i blew up. the odds weren't looking good until Thrawn's BC collection started pouring in and blew up both Machs without losing any more ships.

for our 350mil hictor and 400mil prophecy...pretty good trade!

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Holy poo poo we’re they lost or ... what? Awesome kills!

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

They claim it was autopilot failure. Apparently their autopilot not only ran them into null, but also into a T6 inquis. Crazy.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Digital Prophet posted:

They claim it was autopilot failure. Apparently their autopilot not only ran them into null, but also into a T6 inquis. Crazy.

lmao, all for a t6 inq...

Celot
Jan 14, 2007

can’t believe they’re banning cumfleet

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

rip cumfleet, the brightest flame burns quickest.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Digital Prophet posted:

Autopilot doesn't turn on guns either...

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

the dead mach pilots didn't claim autopilot. Chaos posted in the chinese language channel of the official Echoes discord making fun of them, and an unrelated player said something like "that must have been autopilot, that's not impressive"

Tenbux Tincan
Dec 22, 2004

Honk!

uniball posted:

for our 350mil hictor and 400mil prophecy...pretty good trade!

The best part is that everyone was going to bed and things were pretty slow at the time. It was completely unexpected.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

apparently the people who banned me thought they were stupid enough to ban me they reverted it in a very public fashion!

i'd think that they would know the rules of their own game more than you, sorry slog

literally no one cares

Celot
Jan 14, 2007

good to see i can still make a living selling snail facts

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

there isn't consensus among leadership yet, but some of us are vying to nationalize snail facts

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

please tell me a fact about zebra snails.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nudibranch facts are better than snail facts imo.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Mussel facts or gtfo

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mollusk facts would be inclusive of all soft-bodied, invertebrate, shelled (or shell-less) creatures.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

esto es malo posted:

literally no one cares

speak for yourself :)

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

speak for yourself :)

Now all you need is a thread ban to match your EE ban.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

uniball posted:

the dead mach pilots didn't claim autopilot. Chaos posted in the chinese language channel of the official Echoes discord making fun of them, and an unrelated player said something like "that must have been autopilot, that's not impressive"

I thought the person who responded was related.

I may have made a mistake due to autopilot error.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

The premium snail fact was, in fact, very premium.

I enjoyed it greatly.

meme
Oct 7, 2009

But it's a pretty good way to get someone to spend money on buying you an av and sig. Maybe I should be really obnoxious and get an upgrade myself

Moral of the story: be careful what you wish for.

You are welcome.
I am extremely unclear on how to actually apply for this corp. its somehow even more arcane than regular goonfleet.

maybe im misunderstanding something simple. I think ive applied. I assume the in game GoonWaffe isnt us.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

discord -> goose tools link -> apply in game with whatever instructions? i think

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

meme posted:

I am extremely unclear on how to actually apply for this corp. its somehow even more arcane than regular goonfleet.

maybe im misunderstanding something simple. I think ive applied. I assume the in game GoonWaffe isnt us.

If you're bottack, join the discord server and we'll get you sorted.

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."

meme posted:

Join our discord, auth on Goosetools(tm). Apply on Goosetools to a Goose corp (XBUX, HONK, GOOP mostly) and then apply in game with your discord id in the comments.

I think thats right, but if you do step 1 we can help with the rest. I was pre Goosetools but it probably walks you through it once you get access.

ps WAFFE is the Eve Goons (ie not SA Goons)

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
Yeah everything is through Discord. Once you’re there and authed it’s easy.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Touchdown Boy posted:

ps WAFFE is the Eve Goons (ie not SA Goons)

The fact that Eve goons have drifted so fsr that this distinction is needed sucks. EO goons need a new Cultural Revolution, and to disavow the shitlords.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

The fact that Eve goons have drifted so fsr that this distinction is needed sucks. EO goons need a new Cultural Revolution, and to disavow the shitlords.

I don't think they drifted so much as SA drifted. 10 years ago people were still having hearty guffaws on SA over poo poo that would get you banned today. SA is in a better place and GSF is still in 2011.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

orange juche posted:

I don't think they drifted so much as SA drifted. 10 years ago people were still having hearty guffaws on SA over poo poo that would get you banned today. SA is in a better place and GSF is still in 2011.
It's kind of funny. One of GSF's taglines used to be "we are the monster that you created", referring to how they were galvanized by the harassment from elitist corps like BoB and the EO Community at large.

Now GSF has created their own monster that's well beyond taming, attracting the toilet of the internet and barely hosting any SA goons at all.

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jan 21, 2021

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm on toilet playing eve

Blessed be

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Goonwaffe in echoes hit the double whammy of fake goonism, not goons by the SA standard, and also not goons by the EO standard(Mittens told Valador to gently caress off when he approached him to be the official Echoes wing).

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Ahh Valador. Those early days were so fun. I fully expected us to have disbanded 9 times now and still have a rebranding channel on discord.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

FDGF_UK posted:

Ahh Valador. Those early days were so fun. I fully expected us to have disbanded 9 times now and still have a rebranding channel on discord.

I'm glad I tacitly ignored his DM asking me to join him in leadership of that shitmess he started. I don't think I would have lasted very long if I were heavily involved in the day to day. Hell, I was idling in the server when he had some weird rear end pubbie trantrum and I remarked on the .cx server that "this loving guy is an incompetent crybaby" got a bunch of "lol yep" replies. Right then I knew I had made the right choice.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Hello we haven't had any drama in awhile so I've created drama.

-All entities have been reset except R34 and Smoke em for obvious reason
-I've removed all roles in game and no one has hangar access except myself and Cetan
-I've sacked all of high gov besides myself and Cetan, and Friday is the only diplomat

There will be a pondering at 9pm EST to discuss all of this

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I love me a good exit scam.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The Shortest Path posted:

I love me a good exit scam.

game was fun while it lasted at least see everyone next mmo, who is stealing the bank in EVE3?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Cool, can I bring my drake

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

did khris pull a !getbank ? that owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006