Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
On this day, the scorpion and the frog are finally united as one in their dream of crossing the river.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

who the gently caress was thinking that after nevada

i cant tell if this is supposed to be a lie meant to endear them to the joe biden cult of personality or if theyre so hoped up on bidopium the mask is slipping and they just admitted to trying to rig the primary months before clyburn pulled it off

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Some Guy TT posted:

i cant tell if this is supposed to be a lie meant to endear them to the joe biden cult of personality or if theyre so hoped up on bidopium the mask is slipping and they just admitted to trying to rig the primary months before clyburn pulled it off

chris matthews was panicking on live national tv that bernie sanders and the bernie bro mob was going to drag him to central park and execute him by firing squad

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Paladinus posted:

On this day, the scorpion and the frog are finally united as one in their dream of crossing the river.

peace and unity. peace and unity for all.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

lol

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

THS posted:

he is the reason reconstruction was “treat the south with kid’s gloves” instead of “hang the fuckers” so he was definitely worse than trump

he was elected on the promise that he would treat the South with a gentle touch

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Glenn was right

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

New York (CNN Business) The most expensive provision in Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion economic recovery plan is his proposal to send an additional $1,400 to most Americans. According to many economists, that's the least effective way to help revive the economy.

isn't direct payments the quickest way to revive the economy according to the Keynesians and their offspring

did CNN business make sure only to talk to the George Mason econ department

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

LOL

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i hadnt even noticed until just now that shoving back the timeframe is even more of a bullshit broken promise than reducing the amount

you cant even well actually originally we were just modifying the original quantity we were always getting promised the money right away

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
:prepop:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

imagine if CNN or any other cable news network had Big Dick Wolff on regularly

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Outstanding.

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

i get back from work and im all lost, what the hell happened, im lost, help, acab includes mods

is this where i get my taint ran

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Atrocious Joe posted:

isn't direct payments the quickest way to revive the economy according to the Keynesians and their offspring

Yeah, "many" sounds a step from the classic "some say"

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mythicknight posted:

i get back from work and im all lost, what the hell happened, im lost, help, acab includes mods

is this where i get my taint ran

idk who’d you vote for

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Flavius Aetass posted:

you're from the trump thread binch

also

:thunk:

drat when did i break the top ten

although im not getting off on a good start for the new one since in addition to being nite crew nobody made an inauguration thread apparently so all the inauguration shitposts just ended up here

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

reps of what weights squats push ups just sitting down in his chair and standing up again

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

keynesianism is a minority view in mainstream economics. the orthodox view is neoclassicalism

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
God drat. How do I be not seething with rage 24/7 long enough to get any work or chores done?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Flavius Aetass posted:

you're from the trump thread binch

also

:thunk:

lol taintrunner just on a completely other league from everyone else

Braggins
May 21, 2020

No, it's Braggins, not... dammit

Atrocious Joe posted:

Big Dick Wolff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM7CMH045G8

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Shear Modulus posted:

The Wayne Gretzky of succ zoning.

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

Taintrunner posted:

idk who’d you vote for

the hawk man

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

why are his hands so yellow

ive never gotten the orange man meme but those are literally piss hands

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/mviser/status/1352047516972437504?s=20

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Wow that IS fun

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://ktvz.com/money/2021/01/20/joe-bidens-proposed-stimulus-checks-are-a-lousy-way-to-fix-the-economy/

CNN posted:

The money could be a lifeline for struggling taxpayers. But one of the biggest problems, according to economists, is many who receive the checks will either put the money into savings or use it to pay down debt, neither of which will do much to increase overall economic activity.

Maybe you should keep paying them until the hole in their savings is filled and they're not afraid if they let go of a dollar, they'll die, before you wonder why their coffers won't overflow.

Do these people think that when debt is paid down, the money is burnt? I don't get that

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

sheer big post energy

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

remember when the same economists pimped obama's $5/week "stimulus" as pumping up the economy?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
lmao the face he's making

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
economists still not getting infinite free monies are the best only thing to keep ponzi schemes going

which is what capitalism is

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mythicknight posted:

the hawk man

authorization accepted. move along citizen

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Just woke up. WTF is this poo poo

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Some Guy TT posted:

lol the night of the nevada caucus everyone on msnbc looked like they just witnessed the plane hitting the second tower all over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

"your health insurance is going up by $100/month, but here's an extra sawbuck twice a month to pump into the economy"--v. smart economists, 2009