Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
one forum, under trump, with levity and shitposts for all...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

me, rational person: ugh I hate when this guy (who is right) is an rear end in a top hat to me for being a bad person

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jellidelic posted:

seconding that commies dont do any ground work (bc anarchists do all of it)

does ground work mean shooting black people in CHAZ because that was the most work I remember anarchists doing

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
biden is tearing this nation APART

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.
biding

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
lets see what this dry thin rapist can do

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo
what is even happening

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

its p sick the country is healed now

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

boden

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

SchnorkIes posted:

what is even happening

im schnorkles

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

SchnorkIes posted:

what is even happening

bidock

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

SchnorkIes posted:

what is even happening

The US again has left a power vacuum and it’s a lot of sectarian flame wars.

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

Skim Milk posted:

im schnorkles

schnorkles has entered mass production

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jupiter Jazz posted:

All day I saw leftists like yourself getting mad about Biden just like the Chuds. It got to a point where I didn't see a difference.

As said before, I voted third party against Obama in 2012 because of his continuing the Iraq War. Obama's 2008 campaign and a promise for ending unnecessary wars was one of my bread and butter issues. People keep accusing me of a loyal liberal to democrats, but I'm actually left sympathetic. I exist between liberalism and whatever the gently caress this is. My line is obviously fascism. There's no guarantee I will vote at all in 2024. I'm not loyal to the Democrats at all and I'm registered independent.

you’re a pro-rapist warmongering austerity freak who believes in giving fascists whatever they want, nobody cares what elaborate backstory you imagine for yourself when your actions tell the whole story.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Jellidelic posted:

seconding that commies dont do any ground work (bc anarchists do all of it)

:tipshat:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Skim Milk posted:

im schnorkles

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
realtalk Moody Bibarel was incredibly fun but the grognards at smogon (smognards) got it banned and then gamefreak removed the evasion modifier from it and it was still banned and Moody Bibarels are hard to find in sword and shield gen

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

lets see what this dry thin rapist can do

listen here jack

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Jupiter Jazz posted:

All day I saw leftists like yourself getting mad about Biden just like the Chuds. It got to a point where I didn't see a difference.

As said before, I voted third party against Obama in 2012 because of his continuing the Iraq War. Obama's 2008 campaign and a promise for ending unnecessary wars was one of my bread and butter issues. People keep accusing me of a loyal liberal to democrats, but I'm actually left sympathetic. I exist between liberalism and whatever the gently caress this is. My line is obviously fascism. There's no guarantee I will vote at all in 2024. I'm not loyal to the Democrats at all and I'm registered independent.

Depending what state you are in, being registered independent means you end up having zero say who ends up in the general because you cant vote in the democratic primary so like, even in the milquetoast weird world where voting actually matters, you aren't even able to vote when it matters, in the primary.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SchnorkIes posted:

what is even happening

not sure i just dropped in and started shitposting

is something going on

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
for context bibarel evolves from bidoof

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lots of healing going around

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Path of Exile is a neat game but I haven't quite figured out how to really min/max anything yet

being able to add more projectiles onto your projectiles that chain to make more projectiles is pretty cool though

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

a helpful bear posted:

is something going on

joe biden is president now

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Erasure

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

boop the snoot posted:

The US again has left a power vacuum and it’s a lot of sectarian flame wars.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

new prez who dis ?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

a helpful bear posted:

is something going on

someone had a few too many mimosas and in screaming incoherently about how communists were mean and now they're blue maga

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i love it when taintrunner goes ona tear no joke

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Lmao bidens gonna keep caging childrens at the border

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Reality Protester posted:

realtalk Moody Bibarel was incredibly fun but the grognards at smogon (smognards) got it banned and then gamefreak removed the evasion modifier from it and it was still banned and Moody Bibarels are hard to find in sword and shield gen

... I have no idea what any of this means

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Victory Position posted:

Path of Exile is a neat game but I haven't quite figured out how to really min/max anything yet

being able to add more projectiles onto your projectiles that chain to make more projectiles is pretty cool though

I've been thinking of playing it, but the maps I've seen look weird and small.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Jupiter Jazz posted:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ram dass in hell posted:

someone had a few too many mimosas and in screaming incoherently about how communists were mean and now they're blue maga

thanks, cc. glad you are back btw

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

have we discovered JupiterJazz' tara reade rape apologia yet. I missed some pages watching aew.

JupiterJazz posted:

I will support any woman that claims sexual assault. But believing them all the time, every time?

A big problem with "believe all women" is that it presents the idea that women cannot manipulate or lie to their advantage. There is a very common problem where white women accuse black men of rape - falsely, I might add. These two positions are directly opposed. You cannot say Black Lives Matter and Believe All Women. The same woman that accused Emmitt Till and other numerous black men? That's a contradiction. So no, I will not believe all women. They'll have my empathy, but the idea that all women should naturally be believed makes them into damsels incapable of evil. An infantilization of women, if you will.

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

for context bibarel evolves from bidoof

it needs a third evolution, pure water type, just the biggest wettest beaver

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

SchnorkIes posted:

what is even happening

schnorkles you a dumb poll guy, new gimmicks are appearing. its a new presidency. all posters are valid

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

a helpful bear posted:

thanks, cc. glad you are back btw

:wooper:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Google Butt posted:

Lmao bidens gonna keep caging childrens at the border