Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a Loving Dog posted:

wondering if the libs can keep up the "our democracy is in danger" thing for at least 4 years

being as it is, they cant come up with any other legitimization for the forthcoming repressive measures. what other choice do they have? anything else would require providing your people with material benefits, instead of growing suffering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

donoteat
Sep 13, 2011

Loot at all this bullshit.
Who lets something like this happen?

i say swears online posted:

smdh give terrence food money

tell that to tarence

https://twitter.com/thetrillbillies/status/1351612180274274307

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

some plague rats posted:

If he needs money he should try making a better podcast. Supply and demand baby

maybe if he has another sim city idiot on he'll finally go big

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

If Mike Duncan ends the series with 1917 it is 100% because he is afraid to attempt Chinese pronunciation.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

gently caress.

Welp, I'll have to listen to all of the Trillbillies back-catalog now to make my 5 bucks count.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

platzapS posted:

If Mike Duncan ends the series with 1917 it is 100% because he is afraid to attempt Chinese pronunciation.

i don’t see why that should be an issue. oh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vExjnn_3ep4

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

platzapS posted:

He's just not going to dignify the revisionist Maoists with their own chapter, and rightfully so!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hats off to mark ames for this incredible series on the yeltsin coup

listened to the 4th and final episode and god those clips of david remnick were loving infuriating, and he's only been promoted since then! awful country

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

my dad has leftist sympathies and voted for for Bernie Sanders but has listened to bill simmons year after year. any good sports podcasts for an out of touch 60 year old that are a bit more, i dunno, with it politically or otherwise?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i haven’t listened to it but david roth has a pod called the distraction that might be worth checking out

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
edge of sports is good

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
i think adam friedland and stavros halkias have listed more modern sports podcasts and personalities to listen to. i would imagine anything they have mentioned are more modern and progressive than bill simmons. mentioning in the hopes that others remember specificities.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

when i was 19 and dipping into sports radio, after listening to skip bayless and colin cowherd and woody paige, i deemed jim rome the most progressive

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
only sports podcast I've ever listened to was pardon my take with PFT commenter and big cat. it was mostly just them goofing w/ an interview each ep. not really sports radio-esque at all but good if you're looking for funny sports stuff

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

oh man tweetsie railroad, i saw a little kid nearly get his neck snapped on the teacup ride there about 15 years ago. blood and crying children everywhere

the guy who built it also built this giant wizard of oz theme park about a half hour west that's now abandoned

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
I finally listened to cum town over the weekend and it was a lot better than I expected

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Fleetwood posted:

I finally listened to cum town over the weekend and it was a lot better than I expected

hell yeah dude

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
my dad's mad at me because i keep trying to suck his cock

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fleetwood posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRCuzdHvmZI

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Fleetwood posted:

*stav laugh*

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Fleetwood posted:

"Why does my homosexual son keep trying to suck my cock?-The Adam's Dad Story," only on Lifetime

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Centrist Committee posted:

edge of sports is good

I have my reasons for disliking Dave Zirin so I refuse to listen to that

shutdown fullcast (even if Holly is a turbolib) and spittin chiclets are both quality

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i sadly won't be putting this on my friend's bigscreen right before the super bowl this year

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

Oh poo poo

https://twitter.com/trueanonpod/status/1352053459390918657?s=21

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol drat

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Troy Queef posted:

I have my reasons for disliking Dave Zirin so I refuse to listen to that

well poo poo, is he some kind of creep or something?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

let's goooo

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Centrist Committee posted:

well poo poo, is he some kind of creep or something?

it's not that, i just remember reading some of his Nation columns and thinking he was a massive idiot. one who occasionally had good politics, but still a loving moron.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
i can't wait to see what SCHOOL BONDS twitter has to say about this one

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

TrueAnon bleeping Finkelstein quoting people saying the n-word is going to come back on everyone involved in that episode.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol norm letting the n bombs fly yike

Protagorean
May 19, 2013

by Azathoth
n-word finklestein

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Honestly, I give no fucks, but you know what libs are like and they're disingenuous.

The episode reminded me that Finkelstein bumped into Dershowitz a decade after owning him on radio and all I can think about it is that displayed far better than anything else just how much a worthless oval office Alan Dershowitz truly is.

When he dies, remind everyone that he was a paedophile, a bootlicker and that its good praxis to piss on his grave and his legacy.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/carcassofalion/status/1352056085516005380

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

norm doesnt give a poo poo because he is one of a few people who has actually been "canceled"

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

:sickos:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Protagorean posted:

n-word finklestein

Norm go on cumtown

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

TrueAnon is so cool. there are podcasts and then there are podcasts you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

mistermojo posted:

TrueAnon is so cool. there are podcasts and then there are podcasts you know

I think they’re unparalleled but I also don’t listen to every vaguely leftist podcast for 20 hours a day at 3x speed like some freaks in this thread