Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

https://twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/1352120180332118016?s=20

https://twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/1352121695008526338?s=20

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I didn't know Seth Rogen got angry. His entire persona is super chill.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ted Cruz is the slimiest two faced sack of poo poo to ever walk the earth, so it's understandable.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

BioEnchanted posted:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BioEnchanted posted:

Those are people who are generally capable of the highest amount of singular righteous anger. Like shrugging off a million minor things focuses into a diamond sharp edge when you let loose.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Man, "you're an empty toilet waiting to get filled with poo poo" is a wicked fuckin' insult.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Elviscat posted:

Man, "you're an empty toilet waiting to get filled with poo poo" is a wicked fuckin' insult.

He's an award* winning writer.

*Canadian Comedy Awards, 2008, Superbad

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

pineapple express is a fuckin classic

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Elviscat posted:

you really can't leave off the "...just to have a purpose" part!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

hawowanlawow posted:

pineapple express is a fuckin classic

So many of the movies he's made are loving classics.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Agreed. Observe and report is criminally underrated

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

He wrote for Da Ali G Show apparently. Got an Emmy nom as part of the writing team.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Seth Rogen gets criticized for basically playing himself in movies but when somebody writes a movie about how he was able to keep his spirits up through his cancer battle thanks to his friend Seth Rogen who would you want him to play.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

rodbeard posted:

Seth Rogen gets criticized for basically playing himself in movies but when somebody writes a movie about how he was able to keep his spirits up through his cancer battle thanks to his friend Seth Rogen who would you want him to play.

I think he's mostly a writer that's good at performing his own jokes, I haven't seen the things that sound slightly outside being himself but they all have good reviews.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Skwirl posted:

Those are people who are generally capable of the highest amount of singular righteous anger. Like shrugging off a million minor things focuses into a diamond sharp edge when you let loose.

so literally the exact opposite of you

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

ben shapino posted:

I'm sorry I asked a question about the mod where you put a bomb collar on a girl to make her your slave.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Skwirl posted:

I'm sorry I asked a question about the mod where you put a bomb collar on a girl to make her your slave.

drat that's crazy bro. a videogame in which your character does an immoral thing. wow. hosed up, imo

ben shapino has a new favorite as of 08:15 on Jan 21, 2021

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Really glad you guys are dragging this slapfight around from other threads, it's just fascinating.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Fellas, don't make me tap the sign:

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

1) Idiots
2) (this is the important part) On Social Media

Why is that the important part? Because for the sake of this thread, the Something Awful Forums are not social media. That is to say, the idiocy must come from outside the thread. No first hand trolling or fighting or general foolishness here, please!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
The immediate assumption that there is only a single person with the combination of two very common names was very silly and everyone involved should feel very stupid, however it did turn out that on a completely unrelated note that the mod in question does have some very weird stuff in it and that is also funny

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

christmas boots posted:

The immediate assumption that there is only a single person with the combination of two very common names was very silly and everyone involved should feel very stupid, however it did turn out that on a completely unrelated note that the mod in question does have some very weird stuff in it and that is also funny

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Don't get me wrong, the paris agreement is mostly toothless and not nearly enough to deal with climate chage, but Cruz's tweet is especially dumb since as soon as we left:

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Ambitious Spider posted:

Don't get me wrong, the paris agreement is mostly toothless and not nearly enough to deal with climate chage, but Cruz's tweet is especially dumb since as soon as we left:

Also Pittsburgh's economy is primarily based around medicine, education, tech, and research now so I'm not sure why Cruz keeps insisting Pittsburgh is some kind of blue-collar gritty city powered entirely by manly sweat and grime since that hasn't been true for at least 30 years.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
He got it mixed up with Philly :gritty:

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Ravenfood posted:

Also Pittsburgh's economy is primarily based around medicine, education, tech, and research now so I'm not sure why Cruz keeps insisting Pittsburgh is some kind of blue-collar gritty city powered entirely by manly sweat and grime since that hasn't been true for at least 30 years.

They’re the Pittsburgh Steelers, not the Pittsburgh Bioresearchers.

Although this implies Cruz thinks some of his constituents are literal Cowboys, and he may actually be that dumb?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/RissaRoyal/status/1351905341575983107?s=19

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

TinTower posted:

They’re the Pittsburgh Steelers, not the Pittsburgh Bioresearchers.

Although this implies Cruz thinks some of his constituents are literal Cowboys, and he may actually be that dumb?

Texas does have literal cowboys though

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Skwirl posted:

the game doesn't force you though? it's like people never played DE or Bloodlines

the real problem why you didn't make this connection is that the mod has just bad writing and can easily be discarded once you copy the driving code

edit I was wrong after reading the NV thread in games

Goa Tse-tung has a new favorite as of 15:41 on Jan 21, 2021

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Henchman of Santa posted:

Texas does have literal cowboys though

Pittsburgh still has a small steel industry too, but that collapsed like traditional ranch work did.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

ben shapino posted:

It's just weird at this point, dragging this around.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Only $629 a night, not as high as I was expecting. You can only rent it 6pm to 11am though.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/copingmaga/status/1352148929828298752?s=21

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Skwirl posted:

I have to apologize, I read more about the mod, and I was wrong. Nuke the mod from orbit there is nothing good there.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1352128118035722240?s=21

Hello? I'd like to report a murder.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Another fantastic response:
https://twitter.com/GretaThunberg/status/1352212061552586756

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

If you're a 75 year old man, why would you try to cyberbully a teenager, you will always lose.

https://twitter.com/GretaThunberg/status/1351890941087522820?s=20

Edit: Greta is not the IOSM

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I wish there were consequences for people tweeting out absolutely dumb poo poo like what Ted Cruz did.

Alas...

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Sharon has the best Twitter game.

Content:
https://twitter.com/toryboypierce/status/1352224626810773507?s=21

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

oldpainless posted:

Agreed. Observe and report is criminally underrated

Great movie. It's so so so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/supermathskid/status/1352223757851643908