System Message

Secondary database maintenance is underway. Some features will be briefly unavailable.
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

whenever anyone mentions jane krakowski and romance i flash back to her "daddy says i'm the best at it" teen girl character in national lampoon's vacation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M88DkvO8Y4&t=41s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

oxsnard posted:

transphobia is a massive and pervasive problem here, ours just don't pretend to be feminists

i mean...obviously???

that was not the point of my post

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Jazerus posted:

between this and the "biden is pro-irish" poo poo, the english are going to work themselves up into a hostile relationship with the US

after theyve already brexited

lmao

it would rule for the united kingdom to become the usa's biggest world adversary

biden can just find-replace "Iran" for "the Damnable British Empire" in all the existing saber rattling speeches. missed opportunity for Everyone's Favorite President imo

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Jazerus posted:

i mean...obviously???

that was not the point of my post

yeah I know, not meant as a call out it's just a bizarre thing that's very uk specific

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Huxley posted:

Our grandchildren

hahah

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
it's another beautiful day in hell

what's going on, trump thread?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao at causally keeping the chud director of the fbi that did nothing to stop an insurrection

Crameltonian
Mar 27, 2010

Jazerus posted:

between this and the "biden is pro-irish" poo poo, the english are going to work themselves up into a hostile relationship with the US

after theyve already brexited

lmao

it'll be a close-run thing but I reckon our ruling class' inherent servility to the US will overcome even their transphobia and hatred of the Irish

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

euphronius posted:

lmao at causally keeping the chud director of the fbi that did nothing to stop an insurrection

bring back comey imho

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

smarxist posted:

lol someone gifted trumpy a UFC belt

Colby Covington, one of god's many mistakes, gave him his - and then Trump valued it at the cost of one of those novelty replica belts you can buy online

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Sadly sitting here with no Trumo content, looking down at a McDonald’s burger and mumbling hamberders to myself

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

This Island Terf

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

biden has replaced it with a matt lauer button

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/1352260232257429504?s=20

Article says they were "stunned" to discover no plan. Feels like more of a long sigh followed by an under the breath "of course."

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

if you don't believe Vegas Vacation is a real National Lampoon's movie you can gently caress right off IMO

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1352041418953527299

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

just letting anyone be a IK these days

huh

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Hatebag posted:

bring back comey imho

its what we deserve

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I liked Lady Gaga better when she was called Bjork

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

duomo posted:

biden has replaced it with a matt lauer button

Decorum button where joe manchin comes in and talks about the brave coal miner

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
the highest level of (Former) Presidential Harassment in history

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I don't know what they hope to accomplish by releasing this, because that just looks like Dennis Quaid.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

check out this kickass poster for one of the movies that were playing on the double bill at the theater where lee harvey oswald was caught

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

why is there a Reagan biopic

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

does it end with a miles long line to piss on his grave?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

If biden doesn't give me 5000 dollars in the next 7 days I'm declaring Trump my president and I encourage all Americans to do the same

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey told local KARE-11 News that the city is still owed hundreds of thousands of dollars for rallies that Trump held where he refused to pay for the security costs.

Back in 2019, Trump and Frey got into it over $530,000 in security fees that the Trump campaign owed after a rally and the campaign responded to it by threatening to sue him.

Even if a municipality wants to excuse the debt, they might not be able to under federal laws regulating donations unless the Trump campaign files for bankruptcy. Such a bankruptcy wouldn't be a first for Trump, he filed six times for five different companies as a New York businessman.

It appears the last recourse of many cities would be taking the Trump campaign to court to collect on the debt.

Ain't nobody getting a penny.

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

shameful

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

thank u for holding thnem accountable

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

more bondo to play bonzo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1352293631336607744

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

shouldve turned it into an ice cream cone button but joe is not an ideas man

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Ben Franklin tied a kite to his dick and balls in a thunderstorm and tased himself to death, very ahead of his time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trump campaign litigation will literally never end

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Schmoe Cwead posted:

shouldve turned it into an ice cream cone button but joe is not an ideas man

see if i was president i'd have a whole panel of buttons there. one for hookers, one for blow, one for cheezers, &c

there wouldn't be a whiskey button tho, 'cuz i'd have that on tap