Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

shyduck posted:

guy I work alongside thinks biden will take the guns away

just like Obama did 12 years ago

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I want to thank this thread and nazis for making the number 88 uncomfortable to look at.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Mustached Demon posted:

isn't this a good thing? Mcconnell gave zero fucks about it.

Well, if the Democrats fail to convince everyone that the troubles of the Trump era are over and Biden gets ousted in 2024 along with a couple legislators you can bet the Republicans will ram every bill through with a narrow majority.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

They have semis that drive from east coast to west coast completely automated right now. I mean, automation will remove 90% of the workforce over the next few decades. The correct response would be coming up with UBI to cover the population that will no longer be able to work because of robots. Automation will be what eventually destroys Capitalism because it demands efficiency like that, even to its own demise.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I guess I shouldn't thank the nazis

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Marx Headroom posted:

quote this post if youre really good enough to get around firewalls

can’t you just... unplug the loving thing when it’s not in use.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

lmao the us is going to prop musk forever

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

shyduck posted:

tell that guy that both reagan and trump took more guns away from people than obama

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Jazerus posted:

trains pls

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

whos laughing now this man has found paradise

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

oxsnard posted:

trump's brand in 2016 was like at least 90% cyberbullying

#BeBest

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
can they get rid of the filibuster now and just re-institute it before leaving office in 2024?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Philthy posted:

They have semis that drive from east coast to west coast completely automated right now. I mean, automation will remove 90% of the workforce over the next few decades. The correct response would be coming up with UBI to cover the population that will no longer be able to work because of robots. Automation will be what eventually destroys Capitalism because it demands efficiency like that, even to its own demise.

The Brain Center at Whipple's was a documentary.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I want to thank this thread and nazis for making the number 88 uncomfortable to look at.

two disembodied asses doing it rear end to rear end

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

A Bakers Cousin posted:

They should just have to brand each self driving car as the ai is the company driving it and make them liable

Today a crash was caused by the tesla ai again.

tesla ai doesn't exist though

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yoiud think it would be harder to be a homeless person and immigrate to Cuba?? and then live in cuba but William Moon is amazing

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

might be the most perfect one

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Backcountry posted:

can they get rid of the filibuster now and just re-institute it before leaving office in 2024?

yes

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

filibustin makes mitch feel good

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Hmm, odd, checking my ledger and I see that one "President J. R. Biden" also owes ME $2000.

someone needs to look into this imo

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Louisgod posted:

just like Obama did 12 years ago

last time i saw the prepper chud part of my family they were planning a trip with two purposes: going to some nearby counties to buy out their ammo stocks bc they heard the dems were going to ban it, and going to a range to burn up a bunch of old ammo that was gonna go bad that theyd bought 15 years before because the dems were gonna ban ammo

they basically did this same routine once every other month

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Have any of you gotten any mail addressed to me? I just want to make sure it wasn't accidentally sent to the wrong place before I call the president and ask him where my $2000 is

i got a check for $14,000

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
like set an alarm on their phone in Dec 2023 to bring back the filibuster

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if they dont break the filibuster the nazis win

the nazis win anyway but whatever

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

not even close

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

super sweet best pal posted:

Well, if the Democrats fail to convince everyone that the troubles of the Trump era are over and Biden gets ousted in 2024 along with a couple legislators you can bet the Republicans will ram every bill through with a narrow majority.

if the democrats make dc and pr states they don't have to worry about a republican senate

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Turdfuzz posted:

lots of posters take forums very seriously
they may return one day but it requires taking ones head out of ones own rear end in a top hat
but really who cares anymore lol

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Philthy posted:

They have semis that drive from east coast to west coast completely automated right now.

They absolutely do not.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hey authority

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Philthy posted:

lmao what universe are you from

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Elon is a liar and trickster just like Edison and Franklin before him

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

the milk machine posted:

sources are reporting that President Joseph Robinette Biden has been declared the new THROAT GOAT

and also that he personally owes me two thousand dollars or more

nancy reagan is smiling in heaven rn

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

shyduck posted:

only if you're too poor to afford whatever tax he applies to them

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cant wait for him to get his accoutn back

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lol he's a private citizen now, everyone should go heckle him 24/7

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

CNN is going to offer him rehabilitation and if he takes it lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

the one good thing he did was already reversed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Philthy posted:

They have semis that drive from east coast to west coast completely automated right now

please do not believe startup hype, one publicity stunt went a few hundred miles at a time on one highway with a human driver hands-on the entire time, and they used regular trucks to do the first and last miles