Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

cumshitter posted:

oswalt from drew carrie does a lot of animated batman shows and i just hear oswalt whenever batman talks

my fave role for that guy is Rex from Napoleon Dynamite

https://youtu.be/Hzh9koy7b1E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

they should have found a way to fit this into the harley quinn show

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Bideo James posted:

its funny because Jane Krakowski is a huge Republican and always has been lmao

Jane KRAPowski

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

N:

quote:

Florida-based bank announces it is closing Trump’s accounts
By David A. Fahrenthold
Another one of former president Donald Trump’s banks said Thursday that it is closing his accounts, as Trump returns to a business hammered by covid-19 and the backlash to Trump’s role in the deadly attack on the Capitol.

“We no longer have any depository relationship with him," Bank United said Thursday. The bank declined to give a reason for its decision.

The Florida-based bank had held some of Trump’s money since at least 2015, according to the former president’s financial disclosures. At the end of 2020, Trump said he had two money market accounts at Bank United, containing between $5.1 million and $25.2 million combined. The financial disclosure forms allowed Trump to list his assets in ranges, rather than exact dollar amounts.

Since the Jan. 6 attack, a number of key partners, vendors and customers have cut ties with Trump’s company. That list now includes three of the four banks that held Trump’s largest deposits: Signature Bank and Professional Bank announced their decisions earlier this month. The fourth, Capital One Bank, has declined comment, saying it does not discuss current or former customer relationships.

In addition, Trump has lost two real-estate brokers, an e-commerce vendor, a chance to host the 2022 PGA Championship. New York City also said it would end the Trump Organization’s contracts to run a carousel, two ice rinks, and a golf course in city parks.

The Trump Organization did not respond to a request for comment.
V: LMAO

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

the milk machine posted:

William Moon is definitely the best of the trump extended universe

he is the purest man alive

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Young Orc

ok time to stop

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pead posted:

Greene will never do any actual politics in the chamber. She has no clue how it actually works. It's just going to be lame twitter showmanship until she loses her seat, which won't happen any time soon considering how dumb and chud north georgia is.

i have big doubts that people like her are willing to learn how anything works if it doesnt conform to their head canon tbh

that mindset worked for trump because i really dont know why

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

just lol if you repay student loans

lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Young Orc
they better put the diet coke button in trumps persidential museum

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Agrajag posted:

i have big doubts that people like her are willing to learn how anything works if it doesnt conform to their head canon tbh

Because as president you dont have a framework to work within, you construct the framework yourself, unlike congress which already constructed a formal working system and enshrined it in written law. Well rules.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
did anyone ever figure out if william moon was homeless or not? i mean he definitely has a car and a costco membership so he can buy garlic in bulk but the guy just seems to wander around the country doing random poo poo now

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Flavius Aetass posted:

wow that's badass, walking very normally

can't tell if it's pre or post tased balls

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

?????

gently caress whoever that person is

demanding everyone suffer because they had to is pure garbage

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

cumshitter posted:

did anyone ever figure out if william moon was homeless or not? i mean he definitely has a car and a costco membership so he can buy garlic in bulk but the guy just seems to wander around the country doing random poo poo now

I think its all conjecture but he clearly was camping in the woods for like a month plus this summer.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mad.radhu posted:

this is very literally a fake picture

Are you saying that my eyes are seeing something that isn't there? Because I can clearly see the picture and that means it's real!

And if millions of people believe the picture is real, don't our voices deserve to be recognized and heard?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Flavius Aetass posted:

he is the purest man alive

Mantle
May 15, 2004

pandy fackler posted:

a little ben garrison suboxone

Why does this guy have to label every character as if the audience is too dumb to know who they are supposed to represent.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

I wish I had William Moon's life

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Young Orc

:suicide:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

cumshitter posted:

he definitely sleeps outside because he had to defend himself from snakes with cigarette water

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
m o o n
that spells turnp

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:monocle:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
HEY EVERYONE WE CANT HAVE ANYTHING NEW OR WANT THINGS TO GET BETTER BECAUSE THINGS WERENT GOOD IN THE PAST - demon cracker chuds

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hell yeah, roy cohn, mccarthy-ite pedophile

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mantle posted:

Why does this guy have to label every character as if the audience is too dumb to know who they are supposed to represent.

think about who his audience is

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

the milk machine posted:

William Moon is definitely the best of the trump extended universe

He's lowkey great, he made weird white house photos, got banished and now everyone thinks he's doing q drops or w/e because his pictures and words are so bizarre, and he never stops posting

I love him. I love William Moon.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Mantle posted:

so people know it's not a demented winnie the poo bear?

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Agrajag posted:

Congress is just a pit stop on her way to griftville

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Origami Dali posted:

m o o n
that spells turnp

i just started a second listen of the uncut version of the stand, lmao only 47 hours to go

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

cumshitter posted:

shoot your shot bro. you got this. "artists" are always looking for daddies

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Mantle posted:

because his audience is real fuckin' stupid op

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/BuckSexton/status/1352117821531181057
ugh loving antifa biden voters i hate them so much

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

cumshitter posted:

they should have found a way to fit this into the harley quinn show

that show had way better writing than it should have and was loving amazing because if it

really hope there’s a third season coming

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tenderjerk posted:

He's lowkey great, he made weird white house photos, got banished and now everyone thinks he's doing q drops or w/e because his pictures and words are so bizarre, and he never stops posting

oh absolutely, i unironically love the guy. one of the only good things tied up in the trump orbit

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Young Orc

wont someone think of the gas chamber union workers?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

tenderjerk posted:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Everyone hated the way the white lines would disappear off the road when they drove by

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

On his way to meemaw's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Young Orc

frankenfreak posted:

Absolutely zero surprise at who that was.

e: Wait, the guy on the right looks like straight from a Ramirez. Are we being bamboozled?

yeah i thought it was ramirez at first too