Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Impkins Patootie posted:

turn it upside down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

democracy lol we are anything but. what do you call it when corporations control the government?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Buddykins posted:

democracy lol we are anything but. what do you call it when corporations control the government?

meritocracy

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

hobbesmaster posted:

in principle ejection seats or the parachutes and escape suits worn post challenger disaster could’ve saved the challenger crew since the crew compartment was intact. the wait until 20,000ft, depressurize cabin, open the door on the mid deck and jump procedure would’ve been pretty hellish in practice. that procedure was for abandoning an intact orbiter that couldn’t make a runway which didn’t cover too many problems.

Were the abort landing site options more limited for the polar orbit missions which didn't end up being all that common?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

there weren’t any polar/Vandenberg launches.

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

hobbesmaster posted:

there weren’t any polar/Vandenberg launches.

drat you're right lol, the shuttle was really planned for some weird poo poo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tinstaach posted:

how bout we cut to the chase and just eliminate the Senate outright
:yeah:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Buddykins posted:

lol cool i'll take one at work while drinking and doing cocaine ty

hell yeah, front of house or back of house?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cktAd_26zKk

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Crusader posted:

think weed without the brain effects; at high doses you just feel relaxed/chill

would you say you feel... chillaxed?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

capitalism

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

hell yeah, front of house or back of house?

foh, bartend a nightclub in uptown in dallas. my barback is my dealer and he also kicks loving rear end at work lol our whole team is pretty loving rad honestly. we have burlesque dancers on the weekends and i really want to do a few lines with them one night. drat - life is cool

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hell yeah, i named one of my dogs after this band. then i realized hitler had a dog with the same name

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

crapitalism

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Buddykins posted:

crapitalism

this

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Buddykins posted:

foh, bartend a nightclub in uptown in dallas. my barback is my dealer and he also kicks loving rear end at work lol our whole team is pretty loving rad honestly. we have burlesque dancers on the weekends and i really want to do a few lines with them one night. drat - life is cool

god i miss working the bar scene sometimes

i know my brain is rotted from the cocaine holes but, drat, i wouldn't give those years up for anything

fuckin' enjoy it for me

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

we're encouraged to have fun and it's not like those usual stuck up loving bartenders and cocktail girls that make it seem like they're doing you a favor by giving you service and constantly have that stone dead serious "im too good for you" demeanor

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
this is mike rowe with dirty jobs & we have here the guy whose got to read buddykins post

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
:blastback::shopkeeper::blaster:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

god i miss working the bar scene sometimes

i know my brain is rotted from the cocaine holes but, drat, i wouldn't give those years up for anything

fuckin' enjoy it for me
:cheersbird:
living my best life and about to turn 27. i love this loving industry. i just really want this pandemic to be over man. it seems like it sometimes until i'm reminded i'm wearing a mask every now and then.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

this is mike rowe with dirty jobs & we have here the guy whose got to read buddykins post

holy poo poo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

whenever the pandemic is over ill be visiting family in dallas so ill drop by your bar buddykins

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/ShY0ObX.mp4

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Crusader posted:

whenever the pandemic is over ill be visiting family in dallas so ill drop by your bar buddykins

hell yeah man. our chef loving kicks rear end too - the man has so much loving passion behind what he does and so much drat experience - he's worked in italy, spain and i believe france, loving everywhere. you won't have to pay for poo poo either drink wise - i'll take care of ya

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:dukedoge::blaster::chome:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Buddykins posted:

hell yeah man. our chef loving kicks rear end too - the man has so much loving passion behind what he does and so much drat experience - he's worked in italy, spain and i believe france, loving everywhere. you won't have to pay for poo poo either drink wise - i'll take care of ya

you're not gonna be hungry lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i think i need a loving instagram account for business purposes because drat i wish i had some pictures of the awesome drinks we have on the menu

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

you're not gonna be hungry lmao

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

we just did a 6 course tasting menu with deconstructed drinks such as a moscow mule that literally comes in gelatin form with edible gold i believe and some type of lime that looks like caviar on top.

it's one of those types of places.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/hFAdtjc.mp4

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
if you know ashley you already know how this thread ends

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1352367961877721088

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Buddykins posted:

The Aristocrats!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Joementum posted:

Still worth clicking through tho

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Joementum posted:

I like how the other poster immediately tries to kill the bit like the worst improv performer in the world and she just powers through anyway.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

marjorie taylor greene looks like a muppet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol heres feinberg, noted mega warren stan during the primary

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1352369004170670088?s=20