Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

the left should have organized under the green party ticket in the most crucial election of our lifetimes instead of being public scolds for a liberal warmongering austerity rapist. the lesson to be learned is to scorn and abolish comfortable brooklyn streamers and build our own guerilla media.

chapo, the richest brand under leftism, chose to instead simply pull the ejection cord and sit this election out, essentially surrendering the narrative to the warmongering austerity rapist liberals, who don't have a narrative, and are now surrendering the future to the white nationalist movement. they should be gulag'd as we build a true militant vanguard.

the green party Sucks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I didn't even vote in the american election

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The green party is dogshit and there's no electoral means for the left to gain power in the us

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

i heard there are a lot of haters and losers in this thread

taht's why i'm here now

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Taintrunner posted:

the left should have organized under the green party ticket in the most crucial election of our lifetimes instead of being public scolds for a liberal warmongering austerity rapist. the lesson to be learned is to scorn and abolish comfortable brooklyn streamers and build our own guerilla media.

chapo, the richest brand under leftism, chose to instead simply pull the ejection cord and sit this election out, essentially surrendering the narrative to the warmongering austerity rapist liberals, who don't have a narrative, and are now surrendering the future to the white nationalist movement. they should be gulag'd as we build a true militant vanguard.

fyi this is the actual qanon of the left

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Better to listen to comfortable Manhattan posters than comfortable Brooklyn streamers,imo

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Star Phlatulence posted:

anti-biden leftists couldnt even prevent biden from winning but "organizing under the green party" would definitely have accomplished something

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I'm still confused by people who think a "protest vote" sends any discernable message at all

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Vote, don't vote, vote third party, whatever. Don't lie to yourself that it sends any sort of message

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Taintrunner posted:

you’ve been at a level of posting rage one notch under “kill youre elected representatives” for months and the actual organizing idea you have is the green party presidential campaign? lmao

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Soup du Jour posted:

you’ve been at a level of posting rage one notch under “kill youre elected representatives” for months and the actual organizing idea you have is the green party presidential campaign? lmao

lmao it’s the most baby brained poo poo imaginable. absolute frothing homicidal rage at anyone who even smells like a lib, and then the reveal of the great master plan: vote green!!!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Star Phlatulence posted:

you mean there's finally a cult we can join? alright awesome where do we sign up?

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Star Phlatulence posted:

nah qanon has actual membership

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Hatebag posted:

The green party is dogshit and there's no electoral means for the left to gain power in the us

It would be literally easier to overthrow the government.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

oxsnard posted:

nah qanon has actual membership

:thurman:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

lmao it’s the most baby brained poo poo imaginable. absolute frothing homicidal rage at anyone who even smells like a lib, and then the reveal of the great master plan: vote green!!!

M Night is losing his touch

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
like The Village but the reveal is that it was all made of Green Party luddites

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
gr€€₦ ₽a₹t¥

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwX0fkGf5rA

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

it’s honestly more embarrassing than writing in copmala lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the actual qanon of the left is a boiler plate Russian mob project but everybody freaks out those don’t exist or something lol

Frances Nurples
May 11, 2008

:ohdear:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THS posted:

the green party Sucks rear end

far better than being a public facing "leftist" scold 4 biden

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Star Phlatulence posted:

I think the Qanon of the left is that Trueanon pod. I listened to one episode and I felt my brain smoothing over in real time

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ah well best to sit at home and jerk off when the democrats rig another primary against working people since they know you cucks will eat that poo poo up again

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
h₫wi€ h@₩KKKi₦$

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The point was never to get Howie to win, we all knew it was never going to happen.

The point was to see Biden eat poo poo. Hell, the democrat party told us it was us nasty green voters that stole it from Hillary in 2016, we figured we could do it again.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Taintrunner posted:

ah well best to sit at home and jerk off when the democrats rig another primary against working people since they know you cucks will eat that poo poo up again

every post you make is you jerking yourself off.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

working people are push overs it seems given the chuds fearlessness in the face of oblivion. Democrats know they’ve won fully.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lib and let die posted:

The point was never to get Howie to win, we all knew it was never going to happen.

The point was to see Biden eat poo poo. Hell, the democrat party told us it was us nasty green voters that stole it from Hillary in 2016, we figured we could do it again.

this. make some loving demands for the first time in your miserable lives.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

na I want money.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Taintrunner posted:

this. make some loving demands for the first time in your miserable lives.

That's a violence!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nonsense posted:

na I want money.

biden took your demand for money and shoved it up his bipartisan rear end on day 1.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

i mean, i voted for howie but i also didn't give a poo poo about howie and knew that i was in an extreme minority of non-chuds not voting for biden

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joe Biden probably won’t see the midterms.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Oh hey you got a custom title too

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Business Gorillas posted:

I think the Qanon of the left is that Trueanon pod. I listened to one episode and I felt my brain smoothing over in real time

trueanon is good and liz's voice is nice actually

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
breaking the two party duopoly is the most important goal in american leftism. greens are simply the best avenue (currently) for that.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Flavius Aetass posted:

i mean, i voted for howie but i also didn't give a poo poo about howie and knew that i was in an extreme minority of non-chuds not voting for biden

The two acceptable votes were Howie or Vermin, and Vermin wasn't on the ballot in my state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Oh hey you got a custom title too

yeah it's amazing how many people can't read but can post