Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

bartok posted:

Alyssa Milano stealing the #MeToo movement from POC Tarana Burke and then killing it after credible sexual misconduct allegations came up against Joe Biden.

CAA hijacking Time's Up to protect all their rapist clients while circle jerking about how they ended sexism in hollywood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Joe Biden singlehandedly destroying MeToo just like he is in the process of singlehandedly destroying BLM

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

bartok posted:

Alyssa Milano stealing the #MeToo movement from POC Tarana Burke and then killing it after credible sexual misconduct allegations came up against Joe Biden.
https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1352153687142014978

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

coward closed the replies

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Joe Biden's dead son is burning in hell as we speak

quote:

Robert H. Richards IV (born 1966/1967) is a convicted child rapist and great-grandson of chemical magnate Irénée du Pont and heir to the du Pont family fortune.[1]

In 2009, he entered a guilty plea and was convicted of raping his 3-year-old daughter,[1][5][6][7][8][9] after the girl reported the abuse to her grandmother.[4] Instead of serving out his eight-year prison sentence, the sentencing order signed by Delaware Superior Court Judge Jan R. Jurden said that the "defendant will not fare well" in prison and thus the eight-year sentence was suspended.[5][7][9][10] Delaware Public Defender Brendan J. O'Neill expressed surprise that Jurden would use such a rationale to avoid sending Richards to prison.[5][7]

Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden later defended the sentencing of Richards to probation

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

paul_soccer12 posted:

what in the goddamn

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Filthy Hans posted:

what in the goddamn

The rapist is a duPont heir, he was never going to face consequences

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

puppets freak me out posted:

The rapist is a duPont heir, he was never going to face consequences

yeah

it's just such an egregious case

reminds me of the Kennedys protecting Michael Skakel when he beat a girl to death with a golf club, but he at least eventually went to jail for it 20 years later

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Kid Rock popped into my head for some reason and I remembered one of my favorite onion articles of all time https://www.theonion.com/weve-had-our-differences-but-id-be-willing-to-serve-as-1819584801

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Fortaleza posted:

Kid Rock popped into my head for some reason and I remembered one of my favorite onion articles of all time https://www.theonion.com/weve-had-our-differences-but-id-be-willing-to-serve-as-1819584801

https://twitter.com/KidRock/status/719983895043829760?s=20

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Fortaleza posted:

my favorite:

https://www.theonion.com/bush-regales-dinner-guests-with-impromptu-oratory-on-vi-1819567929

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

paul_soccer12 posted:

:stare:

drat give the brain tumor that killed him a medal

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hahaha

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Hundreds of millions of dollars to spend on the best resumes money could by and the best Hillary could come up with was Trumped up trickle down

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Hundreds of millions of dollars to spend on the best resumes money could by and the best Hillary could come up with was Trumped up trickle down

donald DUCKS his taxes

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9qv8RSreIM

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9uvX_A-x80

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
like 15 years ago there was this insanely huge hit song called “let’s get retarded”

Ulta
Oct 3, 2006

Snail on my head ready to go.
9 hours of executive time

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

ram dass in hell posted:

donald DUCKS his taxes

the Hillary campaign hiring people in Donald Duck costumes until Disney threatened them into stopping

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
pre:
www.whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone
a box full of safety pins

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

gradenko_2000 posted:

pre:
www.whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com

Lol, oh my god. Forgot about this.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

ro5s posted:

the Hillary campaign hiring people in Donald Duck costumes until Disney threatened them into stopping

It’s fair use and she should have called their bluff.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Kazzah posted:

like 15 years ago there was this insanely huge hit song called “let’s get retarded”

iirc they’re actually saying “let’s get it started in here” but it just sounds like the r word

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

a fatguy baldspot posted:

iirc they’re actually saying “let’s get it started in here” but it just sounds like the r word

quote:

"Let's Get It Started" is a song by American group The Black Eyed Peas, released as a single on June 22, 2004. The track was the fourth single released from the band's 2003 album Elephunk and is a re-worked version of the album's third track "Let's Get Retarded".[1] This version was included as a bonus track on the 2004 re-issue of the album. The song interpolates part of the instrumental base of "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls (1996). It was remixed for The Black Eyed Peas' fifth studio album, The E.N.D. as "Let's Get Re-Started". It was also featured on their remix album The E.N.D. Summer 2010 Canadian Invasion Tour: Remix Collection.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Platystemon posted:

It’s fair use and she should have called their bluff.

called her owners’ bluff? unlikely

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

quote:

The E.N.D. Summer 2010 Canadian Invasion Tour: Remix Collection

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

so it was originally "Re-Started" which is obviously supposed to mimic the r word but probably not maliciously

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

it was originally retarded and it’s in no way malicious, it was a slang term for partying along the lines of “go stupid” or “dumb out”

it’s good that they changed it but they were never trying to be mean to the mentally disabled

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017
That time a bunch of journos, with the aid of a landlord, broke into a suspected terrorists apartment and filmed all his families personal poo poo and held up his family photos for the news

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

a fatguy baldspot posted:

so it was originally "Re-Started" which is obviously supposed to mimic the r word but probably not maliciously

indigi posted:

it was originally retarded and it’s in no way malicious, it was a slang term for partying along the lines of “go stupid” or “dumb out”

it’s good that they changed it but they were never trying to be mean to the mentally disabled

yeah it went from "get retarded" in the original release to "get it started" in the 2nd, widespread release, to "get re-started" in some 3rd remix version

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Osamas mountain death fortress

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Donald Trump doing the arm thing to make fun of the mentally disabled; Anne Coulter backing him up and using the expression “doing a standard [r-word]”

Since the election she has also referred to Trump as an actual [r-word]. I don’t like Anne, but I understand the struggle to eliminate the word from one’s vocabulary.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Minion of Freya posted:

That time a bunch of journos, with the aid of a landlord, broke into a suspected terrorists apartment and filmed all his families personal poo poo and held up his family photos for the news

lol I remember this but forget which terrorist. was this Tsarnaev?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

El_Elegante posted:

I understand the struggle to eliminate the word from one’s vocabulary.

same. it’s a constant effort to self censor when you spent the first ~2/3 of your life saying the f and r words all the time

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

lol I remember this but forget which terrorist. was this Tsarnaev?

I think it was the San Bernadino shooter.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

the internet detectives investigating the Boston bombing doxxing the wrong person within a couple of hours of the blast

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

over the years we kind of ran Remember Sailor into the ground but gently caress I just saw it for the first time in a bit and started howling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/124176982?s=21